Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (111408 Views)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by abbey621(m): 3:24am On Dec 15, 2018
You call that a debate...lol. The question my South/South and South/East brothers and sisters should be asking is simple:

1. Will Atiku make Biafra a reality?
2. Will the marginalization stop?
3. Are we saying your people were not marginalized from 1999 to 2007? What gives you all the impression that the Atiku of then is not the same Atiku of now?
4. The hatred for Buhari should be equal to the hatred for Atiku. Are you guys really expecting Obi to become president after 8 years?
5. If you answered "NO" to question 1 and 2. Are you not ashamed?

Dilemma for all Nigerians: Vote for Buhari = Suffering; Vote for Atiku = Suffering; Don't Vote at All = Suffering...... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by zomby(m): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2018
I just feel that Obi sounds like an auto part distributor majority of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by olawonder(m): 3:29am On Dec 15, 2018
90percent of those who hv pvc to vote are not on social media, neither do they have light to watch debate... So make una continue to claim victory on social media, when the time for real voting comes we shall know who the real winner is!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by abdulsalam81: 3:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Debate or no debate it is not my concern.
All I know is I no longer have light like before and prices of things in the market have skyrocketed.
I'm gonna vote based on what I see and not based on grammar or "lies" on television.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Optional09: 4:14am On Dec 15, 2018
Rufai all the way
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Judybash93(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2018
tit:
yemi my brother came last.
I was ashamed for him

Ema binu ma

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by citadels(f): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2018
Women let's vote our fellow women, men are disaster to this nation they should give us a chance. If u stand with me like and share both on all ur social media. Remember croatia president is a young lady, and many other Asia president are women. Say no to those useful idiots (osibanjo and obi). Let's support our women to take this country out of these wicked men's hand once and for all for the sake of our children in future. I'm not a FEMINIST, but a SOCIOLOGIST. If u quote me or insult me thunder that will fire u eeh this festive season go be ur worse ever. If u like disobey my order and quote. because nairaland guys are cry undecided
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by tit(f): 4:18am On Dec 15, 2018
Atiku will simply remember when Buhari smuggled 53 suitcases into Nigeria after locking border to do currency exchange
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by whitepaperwork: 4:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by adedayourt(m): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2018
The ANN candidate already pointed to the winner. Case closed
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by udemzyudex(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2018
kolnel:
lol

Pdp winning online poll since 1824

Februhari 2019

Say no to fugitive

Would you have said this if it was the other way round?

I remember in 2015 when APC was winning major online poll base on the fact that Nigerians needed a change in government, but they know better now.

So keep consoling yourself, there are other presidential aspirant, let's pick from there if we really think we are tired of recycling.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by longerthroat(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2018
afroniger:
Any objective and unbiased person knows Osinbajo won that Debate. Peter Obi is a fluke and pretender. Osinbajo was by far better informed and more articulate than him. By far. Osinbajo had a better grasp of the issues while Obi was just jamtalking without making much sense. Obi failed at being specific about what PDP intends to do differently. All his China talk was just a smokescreen.

Not mind obi and his gullible/sympathy followers. Let him refer to his days as governor of Anambra state. No local govt election. No employment till 3 months to go (just a decoy for people to vote in willy) no single govt factory.... the earlier people understand that credit card fraud man the better for them.

4 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by playpaz: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Numbers don't lie

Obi has numbers in his head

Osinbajo get yarns, na lawyer

But as per economy Obi pass them all
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Borderless: 5:06am On Dec 15, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
will the vote be counted by inec?..if not...I will pass

Since your candidate didn’t win. Shame on you!
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Petersamuel8(m): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2018
Too bad I couldn't watch the debate "no light" will watch later on youtube though.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Borderless: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2018
adioolayi:
Unbiased Nigerians knows Obi was dishing out lies...he is a very good liar.

And Osinbajo was dishing out the truth, isn’t it?

Idiota!

2 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by overall90: 5:11am On Dec 15, 2018
they said Obi was talking about China and i asked and so what?
is it not the same China that Buhari and APC have been collecting loans from,right left and center.

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Guestlander: 5:14am On Dec 15, 2018
colestephan86:

I'm sure now that Peter Obi's native name is CHINAgurum

It is Chinalumogu Obi.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Banter1(m): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2018
One thing for sure, APC will still WIN.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Ikpongiton: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2018
citadels:
Women let's vote our fellow women, men are disaster to this nation they should give us a chance. If u stand with me like and share both on all ur social media. Remember croatia president is a young lady, and many other Asia president are women. Say no to those useful idiots (osibanjo and obi). Let's support our women to take this country out of these wicked men's hand once and for all for the sake of our children in future. I'm not a FEMINIST, but a SOCIOLOGIST. If u quote me or insult me thunder that will fire u eeh this festive season go be ur worse ever. If u like disobey my order and quote. because nairaland guys are cry undecided
ashawo backyard.pls go and Bleep

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by bluefilm: 5:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Zieina:
But let's face it, this kind of judgment can never be fair on a forum like NL. We all know how desperate the igbos are and always will be. Anywhere they're sharing LIKES, igbos no dey carry last. They will always show up, turn up and never fckk up.

But in real time they lose. Take the case of ekiti and osun states. All the likes garnered for their candidates went down the pit with their noise making. Thing is, Yoruba is class. We don't loud it on faceless forums like NL. That's never our game.

You're right.

The terrible thing with these igbos is that on election day, most of them will not even go out to vote.

They will be watching Africa magic igbo or one or two English premier league games.

Only to come out when the results are announced and start disturbing the rest of us with their unending wailing.

Nonsense people. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2018
globemoney01:
Osibanjo won the debates for VP of Nigeria while Obi for VP of China.

Great wins for both
Is everything you use not from China?
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by themanderon: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2018
The people that should be the ones voted as President are here debating as vice presidents while the dullards are debating as presidents and yet some headless chickens are here gallivanting instead of asking why this situation is so.
The Hausa-fulani has really messed with the brain of Nigerians both educated and illiterate. Its such a shame we find ourselves in this mess and it ain't going away soon with the way my coco head fellow Nigerians are behaving.
Like Prof pat Utomi once said and I quote "Nigeria is the only country in the world that goes to a competition with its eleventh eleven and expects to win". A sad tale for a nation.

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 15, 2018
abbey621:
You call that a debate...lol. The question my South/South and South/East brothers and sisters should be asking is simple:

1. Will Atiku make Biafra a reality?
2. Will the marginalization stop?
3. Are we saying your people were not marginalized from 1999 to 2007? What gives you all the impression that the Atiku of then is not the same Atiku of now?
4. The hatred for Buhari should be equal to the hatred for Atiku. Are you guys really expecting Obi to become president after 8 years?
5. If you answered "NO" to question 1 and 2. Are you not ashamed?

Dilemma for all Nigerians: Vote for Buhari = Suffering; Vote for Atiku = Suffering; Don't Vote at All = Suffering...... cry cry cry
Then you're just being rhetoric!

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Borderless: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73855434:
Here you have it.....

Work on this your appalling grammar and stop embarrassing yourself in public.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2018
citadels:
What are you saying? You're just talking gibberish!
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Tareq1105: 5:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Ideyontop:
I think Peter Obi is better.

He provided practical solutions to real problems and made some seemingly big challengies look small. I think the guy will do very well if given the opportunity ,which i think Atiku will, unlike bubu that has refused to give osiban any opportunity to do anything.

Talk is cheap
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Tareq1105: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2018
CocknBull:

Then you're just being rhetoric!

The rhetoric is clear
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by shanaka4u(m): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2018
May be a good number of nairalanders did not watch the debate.in as much as I will not vote,I have never voted and I will never vote in this country, I think prof osibanjo was more specific and realistic than obi who atimes shine away from questions. kudos to them all shaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.