Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (111410 Views)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Codes151(m): 5:43am On Dec 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I no get light...let those who did comment and drop their likes; knowing fully well that this debate doesn't change the fact they are baseless.

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]
shift make I Sidon

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by danniyal(m): 5:43am On Dec 15, 2018
themanderon:
The people that should be the ones voted as President are here debating as vice presidents while the dullards are debating as presidents and yet some headless chickens are here gallivanting instead of asking why this situation is so.
The Hausa-fulani has really messed with the brain of Nigerians both educated and illiterate. Its such a shame we find ourselves in this mess and it ain't going away soon with the way my coco head fellow Nigerians are behaving.
Like Prof pat Utomi once said and I quote "Nigeria is the only country in the world that goes to a competition with its eleventh eleven and expects to win". A sad tale for a nation.

Obasanjo and Goodluck are also from the north right?
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by pedrilo: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2018
afroniger:
Any objective and unbiased person knows Osinbajo won that Debate. Peter Obi is a fluke and pretender. Osinbajo was by far better informed and more articulate than him. By far. Osinbajo had a better grasp of the issues while Obi was just jamtalking without making much sense. Obi failed at being specific about what PDP intends to do differently. All his China talk was just a smokescreen.
u r blind n deaf
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Codes151(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2018
abbey621:
You call that a debate...lol. The question my South/South and South/East brothers and sisters should be asking is simple:

1. Will Atiku make Biafra a reality?
2. Will the marginalization stop?
3. Are we saying your people were not marginalized from 1999 to 2007? What gives you all the impression that the Atiku of then is not the same Atiku of now?
4. The hatred for Buhari should be equal to the hatred for Atiku. Are you guys really expecting Obi to become president after 8 years?
5. If you answered "NO" to question 1 and 2. Are you not ashamed?

Dilemma for all Nigerians: Vote for Buhari = Suffering; Vote for Atiku = Suffering; Don't Vote at All = Suffering...... cry cry cry
what is Biafra? Did they tell u that every one from the south is biafran or everyone Atiku supporter is Igbo?

A simple vote, instead of to vote and pass, your hear talking poo...
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Tareq1105: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2018
AbeDan:
Obi really made me proud

With wrong figures he rolled out like 'we have 2m cars on Nigerian roads' when we actually have more passing through your Onitsha bridge daily.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Tareq1105: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Codes151:
what is Biafra? Did they tell u that every one from the south is biafran or everyone Atiku supporter is Igbo?

A simple vote, instead of to vote and pass, your hear talking poo...

I'm not surprise you could jettisoned your Biafra to become slaves to Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Shamzynioh13(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Decypher:
OBI won the debate.
But in In sane countries this two should be contesting for the president. These are the kind of people we need in the helm of affairs Not the dullard in aso rock who can't make a coherent sentence.

Spits

Nigeria can't do without a northerner, northerners will continues ruling this country till....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by TheSpellChecker: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2018
shanaka4u:
May be a good number of nairalanders did not watch the debate.in as much as I will not vote,I have never voted and I will never vote in this country, I think prof osibanjo was more specific and realistic than obi who atimes shine away from questions. kudos to them all shaaa.

Sir, I believe the correct term is "shy away". wink
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Codes151(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Tareq1105:

I'm not surprise you could jettisoned your Biafra to become slaves to Fulani.
nairaland clown lol... niger delta isn't Biafra.

But seriously why is your tribe So dumb? Did u not study history or geography? U see why we need education?

Why do u think nigeria even won the biafran soldiers?

Well, lemme educate u again! South south isn't Biafra.
It's only a noise made by Igbo's (some)
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by ihec(m): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2018
these two will make a perfect running mates.
it surprises me how these two learned persons are under those old cagos who has nothing to offer.
finally the post of the VP is now a very sensitive position
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by themanderon: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2018
danniyal:

Obasanjo and Goodluck are also from the north right?

I am talking about this present debate not the past. The north also has good technocrats why are they not presented? why must it be these expired old heads?
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Mentcee(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2018
Elummah:
Atiku is a DISASTER, not an option.

APC board member.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by holuphisayor(m): 6:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Obi is not osinbajo's mate.

Even though osinbajo is the incumbent VP. He really has nothing to offer.

He look lost on issues and kept ringing the 16years of PDP in our ears as if his 4years is something to write about.

Waiting for the lifeless one to debate.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by freemi(m): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2018
medolab90:
What would be the effect of this debate on an average Nigerian man life
comic relief
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Ziggylady(f): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2018
obawinner:
2015 election
Click like for Goodluck click share for buhari
Results
10754 like share 232

Real election results
After kaduna apc margin, orubebe wanted to ask if social media has voted. No wonder he said we have been marginalised

Rigging and criminal manupulation of results are all you APC can boast of,notjing more..but sooner or later Karma shall visit you all in ways you can never fathom..

Keep gloating over your criminal exploits.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Akile1: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2018
By now we should be able to know who is having masses in mind. Osinbajo has demonstrated more than enough in this debate, which everyone of us should have no doubt that the government is taking us to the next level. #BUHARI/OSINBAJO together with them we are ready for the NEXT LEVEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Robisky001(m): 6:11am On Dec 15, 2018
Even though I know I clicked Obi the role social media plays in deciding the winner of elections is very slim. The real voters have no access to social space.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by duduade: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2018
Decypher:
OBI won the debate.
But in In sane countries this two should be contesting for the president. These are the kind of people we need in the helm of affairs Not the dullard in aso rock who can't make a coherent sentence.

Spits

I also thought of it last night..

The combination of the two but old cargo Nigerians won't let them be
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Nigga679(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2018
cosse:
ashamed "of" him.go sku u no go go,u prob didnt umlndastand yemis english,.no wonder a liar impressed
U wey go school, how market? Isn't obvious you typed rubbish? Very unfortunate you came here to exhibite ur halfbaked illiterate self. Anyways, I'd better you don't allow hatred and one-sidedness consume you.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by bolaji777: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2018
I Rep osinbajo!!! peter saint he was unable to answered simple question!!
PYO all the way!
APC!

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by oyoikire: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2018
afroniger:
Any objective and unbiased person knows Osinbajo won that Debate. Peter Obi is a fluke and pretender. Osinbajo was by far better informed and more articulate than him. By far. Osinbajo had a better grasp of the issues while Obi was just jamtalking without making much sense. Obi failed at being specific about what PDP intends to do differently. All his China talk was just a smokescreen.
you know this is nairaland . Pdp will rush to this thread to click like for obi despite knowing that he said nothing on this debate. He was just quoting wrong figures and using china as a reference. He has never mention what will be their own strategy when they get there. He has crammed everything he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by tee4naija(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter Obi might be better than PYO because theory is always easier than practical.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by goshee: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
The truth is most people will only pick Obi out of hatred for Buhari and APC at large and Tribalism. grin
but why are you supporting a lifeless dullard while there are other viable options. fact is prof. and Obi should be our presidential candidates but in the zoo things are done upside down because of tribal sentiment. the leadership of the zoo has been an irony of what leadership should be. imagine Dr Ekwueme, vice to a school cert. holder, Dr GEJ been vice to ordinary bsc holder, prof osinbajo, vice to a school dropout whose Waec result isn't verifiable, prof. Anthony Onwuka junior minister of education to Adamu Adamu.I can go on and on. the northerners are the problem of this country from day one, dragging the country backward since 1914. any little progress made by southerners will be undo by this illiterates immediately they take power, the zoo will never be great if the lts leadership keeps revolving around those illiterates but unfortunately the only thing they have all their life is political strength given to them by our colonial masters in collaboration with our yoruba compatriots. once they are out of power they suffer psychologically. the bane of the zoo remain the Awusa Fulanis. if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Uchenaija:
Someone said if Osinbajo is fair to Nigeria he should vote Peter Obi.

Just kill me already
#2019Debate

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by tee4naija(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2018
oyoikire:
you know this is nairaland . Pdp will rush to this thread to click like for obi despite knowing that he said nothing on this debate. He was just quoting wrong figures and using china as a reference. He has never mention what will be their own strategy when they get there. He has crammed everything he is saying.

That apart, PYO was talking from practical experience while all what Obi was saying was purely theoretical.
It is easier said than done.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by cobumneke(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Obi won because it looks like he as an economist has a clear cut direction on how to grow the economy, unlike the lawyer who don't know a thing about economy but to attend burial ceremonies when ever Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen kills in Nigeria, he has won the chief mourner general of the federation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Ganduri: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2018
kolnel:
lol

Pdp winning online poll since 1824

Februhari 2019

Say no to fugitive

keep decieving your selves. The rest of the country now knw ifor you lot it has nothing to do with fighting coruption or fixing anything, but selfish drive to get 2023 ticket.
But fortunately not everyone is with you lot.
We have Atikulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by prof12(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2018
ochejoseph:
Click Like to Vote For Mr Peter Obi Of the PDP

Biafra voters.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by donprinyo(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Abeg nepa no gree me watch am
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by iyerikan12: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Osi baba
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Erastuslove: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2018
You can't compare a lie trained sweet mouth talker to an Obilated industrialist ... Aba check am naaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by ujampie: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Two of them did well I must confess.......... If their burgers opinion can be put together...... Nigeria will move forward...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.