Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance (50949 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Whoever fights anointed men of God suffers. Freeze, where are you working now?
When you LEAVE NIGERIA, I know you will visit NAIRALAND to retract this statement.
Because I know you will come across people that will send SHOCK down your spine

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
He works at Access Bank.

U have just FAILED a simple test.
I asked you what he graduated with...?
PEOPLE can work in Nigerian BANKS as undergraduates, provided you are beautiful presentable and have agreed to go extreme just to get a business deal done.
Most Nigerian Bankers possess little about Economic Recovery skills.
You find a Crop Science and Religious student graduate working in a Bank...

Please what did your BROTHER graduate with...??
As a Christian I need nothing but the Truth..??

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Jokovic1(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
freeze is a demon from the pit of hell
what an slowpoke!
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by propsvila: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2018
I Now found out that been a pastor is very lucrative that is why even arm robbers are now rebranding as thiefs and scamming innocent gullible followers off their hard earned money.
If take a good look all these Pastors are aligning with political blocks all in a bid to get their own national cake and fat envelope.
They built schools, hospitals where poor church members cannot access and will expect them to pay tithe every Sunday. They build empires and groom their sons to take after them because they
Matthew 8:20
And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

The Bible quote quote above illustrated that even Jesus whom we follow paid no attention to earthly wealth but salvation of the souls of men. How come today's pastors are building empires that will not directly affect the lives of their members but increase their net worth.
Daddy Freeze talks too much that is my problem with him. But all his ascertions are not all wrong.
I know someone will say "do you know when they suffered to be where they are today" Yes they suffered but if at the end of the day they fail to impact and touch lives of what benefits is it.
Africa has a very serious issues, first the religion we carry on our head was brought to us by white man. Before they came we already have a way through which we communicate, praise and worship our creator. They took away our originality and since then Africa has been bastardised with conflicting beliefs. How come other countries that has few small percentage of Christians and Muslim are well developed with it's citizen living a comfortable life.
Everything about Africa is Religion, we pray for God to give us electricity, we pray that God should protect our soldiers while equipping them with obsolete weapon to face an enemey with weapon of mass destruction, we pray that God should help our country to develop.
In conclusion God has blessed every man and what matters is your personal relationship with your creator. On the last day there will be a lot drama because not the people you taught that will make heaven will because God is not a man and all the hidden secrets in a man's heart is before him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by kareemkamil(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Criminals are dancing for there members foolishness act, Pastors fill like, I will use there head till Jesus Christ comes. (foolish pastor's & mumu members).

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BrokenCock: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Just because your pastors are dancing, the devil is now in trouble. Someone should lecture that man that the devil is more powerful than their pastors all over the world all together because it's once an angel that heads all the angels in heaven.Your pastors are mere mortals undecided
i won't comment! We go jam for hell. I go torture u prapra

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bizzibodi(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Why is TB not with them like attracts like.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sweetrace(f): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2018
helinues:
This daddy freeze is a funny man. Your house is burning, but you chose to put off your neighbours house first.

Your daughter is out of country without your consent/knowledge for months, why not take care of your family first.

How do you know he is not doing something about his kids being taken out of the country without his consent?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sweetrace(f): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2018
toluxa1:
I don't blame the Wall Gecko, it's nairaland mods I blame for giving the harmless wall gecko unnecessary publicity. I sincerely think the guy is developing some sort of mental condition (skoi skoi) . It'll only get worse for him henceforth. So sad

It will only get better for him. Because he is not in support of hour brand of Christianity, you insult him and try to lay a curse on him! And you are supposed to be a Christian!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Agugbadin: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Daddy Freeze needs an immediate medical check up to be sure that he is not having psychiatric problems. I think there something wrong with this man. Let his friends advice him to seek help from psychiatrist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2018
He graduated with a 2:1. 5 years after he joined Access Bank they sponsored his PG studies at the London School of Economics.

EVILFOREST:

U have just FAILED a simple test.
I asked you what he graduated with...?
PEOPLE can work in Nigerian BANKS as undergraduates, provided you are beautiful presentable and have agreed to go extreme just to get a business deal done.
Most Nigerian Bankers possess little about Economic Recovery skills.
You find a Crop Science and Religious student graduate working in a Bank...

Please what did your BROTHER graduate with...??
As a Christian I need nothing but the Truth..??
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sparta(f): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2018
He can't even manage his home yet he wants to manage other people's lives. Failure of the century!
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by benflin(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Anytime Freeze speaks, I remember how he was the class dullard in the University of Ibadan, Department of Sociology in the early 2000s where he finished with a 3rd class degree. Back then I was still in junior secondary school, but my elder brother was in the Department of Economics also in U.I.and he personally knew freeze. Freeze was better known for being an MC and a wack rapper who regularly performed at campus gigs. He was never reckoned with as someone who possessed any intellectual competence.

Everyone is a dullard at one point or the other in life, so what?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by olisaEze(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abigail d wife of David mocked his dance steps n got a lifetime of shame as reward from God. #frz shud also remember that portion of the Bible. #My2cents
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Just because your pastors are dancing, the devil is now in trouble. Someone should lecture that man that the devil is more powerful than their pastors all over the world all together because it's once an angel that heads all the angels in heaven.Your pastors are mere mortals undecided
The devil is more powerful indeed yet you still dey breath? undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sweetrace(f): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Johnson5258:
Abi they are dancing to the Glory of God that Daddy Freeze is in trouble, church is growing despite his preaching.

Every true Christian will face trials and tribulations sometimes. Jesus did, Abraham did, David did, Paul did and so will we. Freeze will not be the first to have problems and he won’t be the last. As per the church growing, I hope you understand that growth in attendance does not equate growth of the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Osyxcel:
This Freeze is too overbearing on the issue of Nigerian pastors and their churches. It's actually turning into stupidity.

I'm waiting to see what becomes of his online church thingy. He'll be exposed soon enough as a hypocrite.
I thought you supported him? This is just the beginning of the drama
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sweetrace(f): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
amazon14:
Chaiii Mr. Frozen heart will die on top pastor's matter, and I won't feel sorry for him.

Make jealous no kill this man oooo

He won’t die before his time. Freeze will live to declare the glory of Christ in the land of the living. As per your allegations of jealousy, that is completel hogwash!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Daddy Freeze frustration and travail has just started. They will begin to unfold in seasons. Watch out for season 1
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Everyone is a dullard at one point or the other. However Freeze has chosen to make it a career.

benflin:

Everyone is a dullard at one point or the other in life, so what?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by amazon14: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:

It’s visible to the BLIND and AUDIBLE to the deaf.
The same says TEST they SPIRIT and see for yourself.
Don’t always wait for your PASTORS do the thinking for you and tell you what they thinking, possibly projecting it as the mindset of God
WAKE up...
STUDY your BIBLE yourself.
Don’t be a LAZY Christian.
Nobody owns God alone.

You don't study Bible more than I do. The question here is, do you study Bible with understanding?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Agugbadin: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
2:1 graduate of this day Nigeria University is not better than 3rd class graduates of Nigerian universities in the early "80s. His actions does not reflect what is expected from a University graduates
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sweetrace(f): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:
Daddy Freeze frustration and travail has just started. They will begin to unfold in seasons. Watch out for season 1

Every Christian goes through trials, but said trials all have a termination date. Freeze will overcome his challenges and he will grow in leaps and bounds in all good things.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
sweetrace:

He won’t die before his time. [b]Freeze will live to declare the glory of Christ [/b]in the land of the living. As per your allegations of jealousy, that is completel hogwash!!!!

By attacking pastors? In fact he will live to enjoy shame and ridicule. Whatsoever a man sow, he shall reap.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
He graduated with a 2:1. 5 years after he joined Access Bank they sponsored his PG studies at the London School of Economics.
Now you see how difficult it is understanding a simple question and proffering solutions.
It took you almost half an hour to understand my question.
So don’t Rubbish Freeze.
Just stay a far watch how things unfold.
If not for him some of these Pastors will not even do the little they are currently doing.....
MIND U, his QUOTATIONS are all BIBLICAL.
Someone with such viral FACTS and eloquence will rarely leave a University with 3RD CLASS.
It’s almost IMPOSSIBLE.
I am a professional graduate as well.
So, from my inference, it’s obvious you LIED about him.

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by RandomVic(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Used to find sense in what he puts out but It has become quite stale and boring. Going after pastors at every opportunity is actually quite boring now.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Osyxcel(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
asuustrike1:

I thought you supported him? This is just the beginning of the drama

Me? I've never been one of his supporters. That doesn't mean he doesn't make sense sometimes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Agugbadin: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
olisaEze:
Abigail d wife of David mocked his dance steps n got a lifetime of shame as reward from God. #frz shud also remember that portion of the Bible. #My2cents

You are correct, the power of Life and death is in the tongue, those who loves it will eat the fruit

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:

CHURCH is really Growing but not the SOULS therein.
You know THE TRUTH
The church constitute souls of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.