Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance (50900 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by toluxa1(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2018
I don't blame the Wall Gecko, it's nairaland mods I blame for giving the harmless wall gecko unnecessary publicity. I sincerely think the guy is developing some sort of mental condition (skoi skoi) . It'll only get worse for him henceforth. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2018
Thank U freeze.
ACTS 17 Vs 24 has said it all.
With the way NIGERIA PASTORPRENEURS are investing despite the VANITY UPON VANITY slogan, they will end up telling GOD to postpone his 2nd coming. Or they may request for permission to conduct the RAPTURE themselves.

I guess u know what that means, their BUILDINGS and BUSINESSES will all be spared.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Johnson5258: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Abi they are dancing to the Glory of God that Daddy Freeze is in trouble, church is growing despite his preaching.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Johnson5258:
Abi they are dancing to the Glory of God that Daddy Freeze is in trouble, church is growing despite his preaching.
CHURCH is really Growing but not the SOULS therein.
You know THE TRUTH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by fortunechy(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Is now confirmed that his brain has been freez

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by fortunechy(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Is now confirmed that his brain has been freezed
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Nigerians are truly the most gullible people on earth. Daddy freeze, the wise ones know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by amazon14: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Chaiii Mr. Frozen heart will die on top pastor's matter, and I won't feel sorry for him.

Make jealous no kill this man oooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Roydawle16: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Just because your pastors are dancing, the devil is now in trouble. Someone should lecture that man that the devil is more powerful than their pastors all over the world all together because it's once an angel that heads all the angels in heaven.Your pastors are mere mortals undecided

What is this one saying? Please go and sit down you don’t have a point. You need a brain I swear

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Sweetnesstwins: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2018
If its easy to start a church, groom it, watered it, nurture it and see it grow, am sure daddy freeze would have opened one, a man that cannot keep his own family cannot keep countless families together.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Whoever fights anointed men of God suffers. Freeze, where are you working now?

Tune in to Cool FM 96.9 Lagos,between 11-12am tomorrow. O ye sheeple

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Blazebond(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Freeze should read that verse again and understand his foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by amazon14: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2018
fortunechy:
Is now confirmed that his brain has been freez

His brain is in serious pains with envy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by amazon14: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Blazebond:
Freeze should read that verse again and understand his foolishness.

As in. He never understand that he himself is serving the god of this world

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Thank U freeze.
ACTS 17 Vs 24 has said it all.
With the way NIGERIA PASTORPRENEURS are investing despite the VANITY UPON VANITY slogan, they will end up telling GOD to postpone his 2nd coming. Or they may request for permission to conduct the RAPTURE themselves.

I guess u know what that means, their BUILDINGS and BUSINESSES will all be spared.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Philinho(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Yahoo boys on pulpit dancing after receiving credit alert
Focus on your life so that it may be well with you....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by amazon14: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
If its easy to start a church, groom it, watered it, nurture it and see it grow, am sure daddy freeze would have opened one, a man that cannot keep his own family cannot keep countless families together.

Reason why his online Church failed.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
What about PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE
What about PASTOR CHRIS OYAKILOME

have they been able to keep their Families...?
Think before you TALK.
Don’t rush to type because you can type.
Allow your brain some oxygen.
Your Brain should go before your fingers
Your BRAIN is meant to be used, please

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by patrickcollins: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2018
We must find out who worships God in spirit and truth just like in the time of Elijah and baal, the pastors should collectively fast and bring prayer points for freeze and freeze should equally do the same, so that we will know who is truly for God and whose God will answer by fire bc the kingdom of God is not in words but by power.Abeg nobody should quote me ooo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by amazon14: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:

CHURCH is really Growing but not the SOULS therein.
You know THE TRUTH

Don't conclude. It is God that can tell

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2018
amazon14:

Don't conclude. It is God that can tell
It’s visible to the BLIND and AUDIBLE to the deaf.
The same says TEST they SPIRIT and see for yourself.
Don’t always wait for your PASTORS do the thinking for you and tell you what they thinking, possibly projecting it as the mindset of God
WAKE up...
STUDY your BIBLE yourself.
Don’t be a LAZY Christian.
Nobody owns God alone.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Abbeywonderfly: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Scammers reaping poor people since 90s
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Lies from the hottest part of a burning hell.

The devil do not rejoice.

Joy is not found in him. If you don't know who this freeze is working for,
Just read his tweets.

Mocking people who are praising God is suicide.

Many don't know freeze is being sponsored t do what he's doing....everything is about money at the end of the day....the freeze wey me Sabi one on one no dey read bible....i just laff when I see the guy quoting scriptures...all the quoting he does is given to him by his sponsors to tackle the GO of churches....
But like all pawns in every game ..tradeoff is their end

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by dododawa1: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Anytime Freeze speaks, I remember how he was the class dullard in the University of Ibadan, Department of Sociology in the early 2000s where he finished with a 3rd class degree. Back then I was still in junior secondary school, but my elder brother was in the Department of Economics also in U.I.and he personally knew freeze. Freeze was better known for being an MC and a wack rapper who regularly performed at campus gigs. He was never reckoned with as someone who possessed any intellectual competence.
story story

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Strangebuttrue(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Whoever fights anointed men of God suffers. Freeze, where are you working now?
many do not understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by taiwofisa: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Bannylove13:
Your life is going down before your very eyes..

Wife left with your kids ..and many more will come..

And you're laughing at men that their lives are skyrocketing to the glory of God..

Why don't you do what the do..and dance like they're dancing..

Frezze end will be so dramatic ...
.... dramatic and miserable
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Anytime Freeze speaks, I remember how he was the class dullard in the University of Ibadan, Department of Sociology in the early 2000s where he finished with a 3rd class degree. Back then I was still in junior secondary school, but my elder brother was in the Department of Economics also in U.I.and he personally knew freeze. Freeze was better known for being an MC and a wack rapper who regularly performed at campus gigs. He was never reckoned with as someone who possessed any intellectual competence.
PLEASE what did your BROTHER graduate with, if I may ask......
Then what did you graduate with..??

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Fitz22(f): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Daddy Freezer and Freezing is finally going down, he is now a mad man. You need Jesus. Why didnt you capture the whole congregation, i was there and we were all dancing to the glory of God. Stop deceiving people with your fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Samsonklin(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Okay, so where is your brother now and where is Freeze now?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2018
He works at Access Bank.

EVILFOREST:

PLEASE what did your BROTHER graduate with, if I may ask......
Then what did you graduate with..??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.