Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance (50950 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by zeestone99(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
hoopLA:

Ask me.
It's the folly of the average Nigeriam that worries me.

That foôl attacking his degree will come out and say it is a Christian born of Christ. Just like the millions in these cults called churches. Is there any wonder why evil is increasing at the same rate as they say their "church" is marching on.

The muppet couldnt counter Freeze on his point. He had to attack his person and his purported short comings.

I've listened to Freeze and he is more intelligent than most people I've listened to put together 3rd class or not. So I dont get this stúpidity about his degree.

The tin tire me sef, jst wondering Wat has 3rd class got to do with freeze claims, or Mc or rapper.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Ramos16(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Anytime Freeze speaks, I remember how he was the class dullard in the University of Ibadan, Department of Sociology in the early 2000s where he finished with a 3rd class degree. Back then I was still in junior secondary school, but my elder brother was in the Department of Economics also in U.I.and he personally knew freeze. Freeze was better known for being an MC and a wack rapper who regularly performed at campus gigs. He was never reckoned with as someone who possessed any intellectual competence.

so? I am confused what this is supposed to mean? That what he says are not true?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by ikennamadu1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Just because your pastors are dancing, the devil is now in trouble. Someone should lecture that man that the devil is more powerful than their pastors all over the world all together because it's once an angel that heads all the angels in heaven.Your pastors are mere mortals undecided

look at this afonja Muslim... see as you be like ajegunle
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sunbilor(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Anytime Freeze speaks, I remember how he was the class dullard in the University of Ibadan, Department of Sociology in the early 2000s where he finished with a 3rd class degree. Back then I was still in junior secondary school, but my elder brother was in the Department of Economics also in U.I.and he personally knew freeze. Freeze was better known for being an MC and a wack rapper who regularly performed at campus gigs. He was never reckoned with as someone who possessed any intellectual competence.
Today he is more popular than your brother.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by paxonel(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
PastorDannie:

Of, is it your tithe?
We pay tithes because it's a covenant practice. Nobody forced us to pay o.
show me in the bible that tithe is a covenant for christians you cant, yet you are assuming.

And we are enjoying life more than that man that has lost his family to another man.
who is this one?

You are a pastor by your monika and you are sounding like some village people? grin

Oya go slap the adult because he happily divorce his wife now?

Abeg that your idea that someone is not happy because he is not doing what you are doing is very ridiculous.

Everyone have their lives and are entitled to live it the way they want .
dont teach people your own way, allow them to live their own.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sunbilor(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
zeestone99:

Wat has being a 3rd class, rapper, and Mc got 2 do wit d discussion on ground.
Don't mind the olodo who forgot that Wizkid does not even have a pass but is more popular than his state governor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
That what he says is completely irrelevant and makes no sense. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Ramos16:

so? I am confused what this is supposed to mean? That what he says are not true?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

sunbilor:
Today he is more popular than your brother.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EARLY APOSTLES AND THESE MODERN CRIMINALS IN CHRISTIAN GARMENTS IS THAT EARLY APOSTLES SOLD ALL THAT THEY HAD AND BROUGHT THE PROCEEDS INTO THE HOUSE OF GOD, WHILE THESE MODERN CROOKS WITH BIBLES IN THEIR HANDS ARE STEALING THEIR MEMBERS DRY TO ENRICH THEMSELVES. AM NOT AGAINST THEIR DANCING BUT WILL ALWAYS HIT AGAINST THEIR MAKING MACHANDISE OF THE GOSPEL. CANT FIND IN THE BIBLE,WHERE CHRIST SOLD ANNOINTING OIL FOR 25THOUS LIKE TB JOSHUA OR WHERE PETER SOLD RECHARGE CARDS OF PRAYERS LIKE FATHER MBAKA. JUDGEMENT DAY IS NOT COMING BUT IS HERE ALREADY AND SOON PEOPLE WILL SEE THAT THOSE THEY CELEBRATED AS MEN OF GOD, WHETHER ENECHE, ADEBOYE, DAVID MUOKA ETC WERE FALSE ANNOINTED ONES, SENT OUT FROM THE PIT OF HELL TO DECEIVE THE ELECTS IF POSSIBLE. 07054142412

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Olasland: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Just because your pastors are dancing, the devil is now in trouble. Someone should lecture that man that the devil is more powerful than their pastors all over the world all together because it's once an angel that heads all the angels in heaven.Your pastors are mere mortals undecided
it's obvious you know nothing about the bible
just shift one side
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Ayobami7(m): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2018
zeestone99:

The tin tire me sef, jst wondering Wat has 3rd class got to do with freeze claims, or Mc or rapper.

he is indirectly trying to prove to you that freeze is a renowned troll.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by akeensbussy(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Truly, Religion is a scam
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by zeestone99(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2018
Pentolution:

he is indirectly trying to prove to you that freeze is a renowned troll.

Well he shudnt v used 3rd class, rapper or mc
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by PastorDannie(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
paxonel:
show me in the bible that tithe is a covenant for christians you cant, yet you are assuming.
who is this one?

You are a pastor by your monika and you are sounding like some village people? grin

Oya go slap the adult because he happily divorce his wife now?

Abeg that your idea that someone is not happy because he is not doing what you are doing is very ridiculous.

Everyone have their lives and are entitled to live it the way they want .
dont teach people your own way, allow them to live their own.
That your mentor actually need that lecture you are trying to do here. Please, Teach him to mind his shattered family.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by kenneth58(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
After mocking them wetin you gain.

Envy go kill freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bionixs: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Famousbabe:
Free The Sheeple Movement founder, Daddy Freeze, shared this video of dancing Top Nigerian Pastors, General Overseers. Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche and other Pastors were dancing so hard in church.

Pastor Paul Enenche was dancing with much dexterity and gusto. Bishop Oyedepo danced like never before.

The controversial OAP shared the video and decided to mock the top Pastors. His followers joined him in mocking the GOs, while a few condemned Daddy Freeze.

Daddy Freeze wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrYS_zCh02-/

One commenter, sachiujawelove, says" Enenche dey dance like bright chimeze(okoro ooo okoro) them dey celebrate their bank accounts"

prince__sirwhite: "The other guy in white suite killed the dance step ���" - talking about Enenche.

Pastor Enenche obviously killed the dance.

See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/oyedepo-david-ibiyeomie-paul-enenche.html?m=1
Dear LORD when will my enemies speak of me like this. If they don't get angry and wanna kill themselves for my matter,it means I am not doing well
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by paxonel(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
PastorDannie:

That your mentor actually need that lecture you are trying to do here. Please, Teach him to mind his shattered family.
he isnt my mentor, he is only confirming some of the truth i already know long before i heard about him which the church was shying away of.
Whatever happens to his family is not of national consequence but tithing in nigerian churches today that other countries are becoming vast with wisdom and understanding is a clear indication of how primitive and and low mentality african christians could be.

And you know what that means to every africans travelling to those countries?
They are seen as the same primitive people with no sense no matter what they can achieve.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by PastorDannie(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2018
paxonel:
he isnt my mentor, he is only confirming some of the truth i already know long before i heard about him which the church was shying away of.
Whatever happens to his family is not of national consequence but tithing in nigerian churches today that other countries are becoming vast with wisdom and understanding is a clear indication of how primitive and and low mentality african christians could be.

And you know what that means to every africans travelling to those countries?
They are seen as the same primitive people with no sense no matter what they can achieve.

Keep deceiving yourself sir.
Tithe is not just peculiar to Nigerian Christians. Christians all over the world takes part in this covenant practice. Don't forget, the richest pastor in the world is not an African and not a Nigerian. It would make more sense if you show us what you have done to better your society instead of fighting a covenant practice that God is not against. WE PAY TITHE AND WE ARE NOT COMPLAINING.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by paxonel(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
PastorDannie:

Keep deceiving yourself sir.
Tithe is not just peculiar to Nigerian Christians. Christians all over the world takes part in this covenant practice.
No!
Don't go there grin

You do not have a single clue of how those people understand their christianity you people are just hear in africa doing rubbish.

Let me tell you, there are population of young people who have truly distinguished themselves from religious practices you hardly see them in churches talkless of tithing.
Even the old grand mummys and papas who are frequently seen in churches (because they have been used to church going from childhood) are becoming weak of the activities, and not being dogmatic anymore. Tithing was part of the religious activities of these old people many of which have died away paving way for the young generation who have better understanding and who over time are done with the rubbish practice.

Don't forget, the richest pastor in the world is not an African and not a Nigerian.
the richest pastor you are talking about never became rich from running church,find out.
Church financing are strictly regulated by governmental agencies but in africa it is no go area and that is absolutely rubbish.

It would make more sense if you show us what you have done to better your society
we all know that the private sector currently are making more impact than even the government which is not suppose to be so.
Showing you what i have done or not will not make any difference but only good governance will do.

instead of fighting a covenant practice that God is not against. WE PAY TITHE AND WE ARE NOT COMPLAINING.
like you are being defrauded and you are not complaining its normal.
Afterall some whities who were being defrauded by yahoo boys are not complaining too.

But get this!
It was the duty of the african government to protect it citizens against known fraudstars of any form but they are not.
Years ago, bishop oyedepo's winners chapel was sanctioned in the uk for these same financial trafficking activities which the nigerian churches thought it was normal until winners chapel have to trace their steps.

You are living in africa but never you think that the very things you africans do in church are also done in churches elsewhere, you will be very wrong.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by TEYA: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Ironically, today We all know Freeze, but who is your brother?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2018
That's probably because for intelligent people ranting on Instagram is not considered a lifetime achievement. Bob Risky must be one of your idols.

TEYA:

Ironically, today We all know Freeze, but who is your brother?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by TEYA: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
That's probably because for intelligent people ranting on Instagram is not considered a lifetime achievement. Bob Risky must be one of your idols.

He has started a movement, who follows your brother?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
A scientific movement? No.
A cultural movement? No.
An educational movement? No.
What kind of movement? A movement for idiots with lots of time to spare but insufficient brain power to know how to spend that time.
Freeze is the ideological twin brother of Bob Risky. Empty barrels that make a lot of noise on Instagram.

TEYA:

He has started a movement, who follows your brother?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by TEYA: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
A scientific movement? No.
A cultural movement? No.
An educational movement? No.
What kind of movement? A movement for idiots with lots of time to spare but insufficient brain power to know how to spend that time.
Freeze is the ideological twin brother of Bob Risky. Empty barrels that make a lot of noise on Instagram.

grin grin see painment! That is how you and your shepherds start cursing anytime you hear the name Freeze. Anytime Freeze is mentioned you start trembling like demons at the mention of Jesus.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin grin The only painment on display here is that which you are going through with your single digit IQ grin grin If you are the typical example of Freeze followers then Christians have nothing to worry about. An army of idiots led by an even bigger idiot is nothing but a joke to us. grin grin We've got real evil in the form of MUDSLIMES to contend with.

TEYA:

grin grin see painment! That is how you and your shepherds start cursing anytime you hear the name Freeze. Anytime Freeze is mentioned you start trembling like demons at the mention of Jesus.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by TEYA: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin grin The only painment on display here is that which you are going through with your single digit IQ grin grin If you are the typical example of Freeze followers then Christians have nothing to worry about. An army of idiots led by an even bigger idiot is nothing but a joke to us. grin grin We've got real evil in the form of MUDSLIMES to contend with.

He is still cursing. grin grin. I know the password to your mumu button.
Should I say it?

FREEZE! grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin Is your life really that empty of meaning and devoid of purpose? Is Freeze filling up the vacant space between your ears with his childish drivel? I actually envy you. I wish I too could go through life with an empty head. Having a head full of original ideas is always easy given that there are so many idiots who don't understand what its like.

TEYA:

He is still cursing. grin grin. I know the password to your mumu button.
Should I say it?

FREEZE! grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by TEYA: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin Is your life really that empty of meaning and devoid of purpose? Is Freeze filling up the vacant space between your ears with his childish drivel? I actually envy you. I wish I too could go through life with an empty head. Having a head full of original ideas is always easy given that there are so many idiots who don't understand what its like.

FREEZE! grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
TEYA:

MY BRAIN IS FROZEN! I AM DESCENDED FROM A LONG LINE OF DIMWITS!grin gringrin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by TEYA: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=OkunrinOloro post=73973816][/quote]

grin grin grin FREEZE!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
TEYA:

grin grin grin I AM A FOOL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.