Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance (50943 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
patoski39:
guy u get time o!!

cheesy

I just get so passionate and worked up when I see someone arrogantly perverting the Word. I just can't overlook such dastardly acts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Sweetnesstwins: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:

What about PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE
What about PASTOR CHRIS OYAKILOME

have they been able to keep their Families...?
Think before you TALK.
Don’t rush to type because you can type.
Allow your brain some oxygen.
Your Brain should go before your fingers
Your BRAIN is meant to be used, please

Evil and sweetness don't go together.

Meanwhile, am referring to Oydepo, Ibiyeomie and Enenche he mentioned.
Are they family not intact? tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by speedyconnect3: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Anytime Freeze speaks, I remember how he was the class dullard in the University of Ibadan, Department of Sociology in the early 2000s where he finished with a 3rd class degree. Back then I was still in junior secondary school, but my elder brother was in the Department of Economics also in U.I.and he personally knew freeze. Freeze was better known for being an MC and a wack rapper who regularly performed at campus gigs. He was never reckoned with as someone who possessed any intellectual competence.

Dude is intelligent naturally.
Haven't you heard him speak or articulate?

He could even make a pass but it doesn't negate his astuteness because he could have not about his course.

The best student during Jamb my set graduated 2 Years after because he lost interest and focused then on gee and babes.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
manikspears:

Don't you pay saka in the mosque? Don't just talk because it is not your religion or support people because they are attacking people you don't like. And for freeze his life is getting destroyed per seconds.he has forgotten what happened to the woman that mocked David while he was dancing for God. his children are about to become another man's children, likewise his wife and he is busy mocking people whose life majority pray they have.

Zakat is from rich to the poor.. Not mosque but individuals.

Laughing.. See your life. So it's because freeze mocked that fraudster that made his wife leave him..

You are too blind .. Although you know he's a fraudster.. It hurts you that's the truth and hurts you more that you can't defend him
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Daddy frezzy,which one is "congregations"undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by suckmywilly(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Someone should call this freezer guy to order

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by omodave(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Watch and pray that your flight being not in the winters. There was a reason Jesus made that statement...so guide your words

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Yahoo boys on pulpit dancing after receiving credit alert
May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
To dance in the church is not a sin, he should read his Bible well.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by okonyia(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Daddy freez sinks, he is dirty and attention seeker . Envy drives him to do what he Doe's, but will never get their. He has been trying to seek help from all these men of God, but could not get close to them. And he chose blackmail the Church.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by paxonel(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rebuke:

Yhu are d dumb as$ I see here. Accusing Bishop Oyedepo of fraud tells a lot abt d level of yhur intelligence.

Yhu accused a man yhu know nothing abt as being fraudulent, no fact n no personal relationship wt the said man bt talking based on here say, doesn't dat make yhu a fool, a very big fool?

Yhu can't get a good life accusing men of honour falsely.

Don't even bother quoting me, I don't feel good exchangin words wt people that have low mental faculty like yhu.

if you truly have good mentality you will not run away.
You will stay to actually know the truth and decide for yourself. grin

How do you define fraud?

Check your dictionary dont run away o.

FRAUD
: deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value

Now, when your pastor is taking tithe under christianity which was done a long time ago in the bible by people practicing judaism what do you call that ?
Is that not trick?

Its like muslims paying tithe and asking christians to pay too, but you people will never see it that way because you are mumu and blindfolded by your emotional sentiments to your pastors grin

But i dont know why mumus are quoting me so get out grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by desiredhome: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Simple question.

Who is a pastor? Moses was not a pastor. Timothy and Paul were pastors. A pastor feeds the flock with the Word of God. In other words, a pastor is a teacher. Freeze is a teacher of the Word, so what makes Oyedepo so special that Freeze cannot correct him? Is Oyedepo greater than Freeze?

Is there a first and a last in the body of Christ?

If you can criticise Freeze, a teacher of the Word, why can't Freeze criticise Oyedepo, a supposed teacher of the Word?

Many Nigerians or the black race seems to have thinking problem, the reason they are poor despite the abundant resources they have, they hate the truth and like being deceived.
It's only in Nigeria that Church is now source of revenue/income (reaping on other people) while civilised society are inventing and developing their ideas.
When you depend on other people as source of income, you are producing more poor people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by desiredhome: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
paxonel:
if you truly have good mentality you will not run away.
You will stay to actually know the truth and decide for yourself. grin

How do you define fraud?

Check your dictionary dont run away o.

FRAUD
: deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value

Now, when your pastor is taking tithe under christianity which was done a long time ago in the bible by people practicing judaism what do you call that ?
Is that not trick?

Its like muslims paying tithe and asking christians to pay too, but you people will never see it that way because you are mumu and blindfolded by your emotional sentiments to your pastors grin

But i dont know why mumus are quoting me so get out grin

When you collect money from the church and build schools for only politicians and the rich, it means you are a fraudster, how many of his church members can attend the schools, oyedepo and the rest Pentecostal pastors even worst because they lied in Gods name.
Only persons with mental problem that will not see this as a fraud
No body supporting these evil men have the right to blame any politicians,

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Tellemall: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
My friend, spare your stupidity for your fellow DJ freeze ass-kissers because it means nothing to me.
Creating employment opportunities for jobless youths is a far bigger achievement than venting impotent anger on IG.

You're still quoting that which believes there is no God and yet flocks to every Christian thread?

Anywhere you see that moniker you must find bigotry and blind arguments coupled with faulty logic.

That moniker believes that Christians don't amount to anything, though the evidence is open to scrutiny that that is not the case. Apparently, only atheists/those who fight Christianity can attain anything become rich and live in first world countries. Your replies cannot be processed by it because it's programmed.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by zeestone99(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin

Anytime Freeze speaks, I remember how he was the class dullard in the University of Ibadan, Department of Sociology in the early 2000s where he finished with a 3rd class degree. Back then I was still in junior secondary school, but my elder brother was in the Department of Economics also in U.I.and he personally knew freeze. Freeze was better known for being an MC and a wack rapper who regularly performed at campus gigs. He was never reckoned with as someone who possessed any intellectual competence.

Wat has being a 3rd class, rapper, and Mc got 2 do wit d discussion on ground.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bannylove13:
Your life is going down before your very eyes..

Wife left with your kids ..and many more will come..

And you're laughing at men that their lives are skyrocketing to the glory of God..
What about the wife and kids of Pastor Chris?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by D1official: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:

CHURCH is really Growing but not the SOULS therein.
You know THE TRUTH
Are you the souls,how do you knw?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by hoopLA: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Now you see how difficult it is understanding a simple question and proffering solutions.
It took you almost half an hour to understand my question.
So don’t Rubbish Freeze.
Just stay a far watch how things unfold.
If not for him some of these Pastors will not even do the little they are currently doing.....
MIND U, his QUOTATIONS are all BIBLICAL.
Someone with such viral FACTS and eloquence will rarely leave a University with 3RD CLASS.
It’s almost IMPOSSIBLE.
I am a professional graduate as well.
So, from my inference, it’s obvious you LIED about him.

I rest my case
It's because of people like the dunce you replied that these scammers are flourishing.
See how long it took the mumu to answer a simple question.
Why wont they keep falling for these scammer pulpiteers?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by hoopLA: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
zeestone99:

Wat has being a 3rd class, rapper, and Mc got 2 do wit d discussion on ground.
Ask me.
It's the folly of the average Nigeriam that worries me.

That foôl attacking his degree will come out and say it is a Christian born of Christ. Just like the millions in these cults called churches. Is there any wonder why evil is increasing at the same rate as they say their "church" is marching on.

The muppet couldnt counter Freeze on his point. He had to attack his person and his purported short comings.

I've listened to Freeze and he is more intelligent than most people I've listened to put together 3rd class or not. So I dont get this stúpidity about his degree.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by hoopLA: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

When the Devil quoted Bible verses, did Jesus not reply him with Bible verses? Did Jesus become boastful like Oyedepo?

How come your pastors are afraid to reply Freeze with Bible verses so that he can leave them alone just like the Devil left Jesus alone?
Nail on the head.
Something is wrong somewhere.
The rabid footsoldiers dont even know the bible they keep shouting about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

cheesy

I just get so passionate and worked up when I see someone arrogantly perverting the Word. I just can't overlook such dastardly acts.

d tin b say no matter how u take yarn am, dem no go gree because dis pastors dn CONFUSE and BRAINWASH dem. wen I knw say d tin dae serious na wen ma broda carry him whole salary 4 1month go gv him daddy GO because him wan make God multiply am and him mama dae village o dae suffer o & again d hous wey him dae stay na squatting him dae squat o. D tin pain me die because I knw wetin him mumcy dn sacrifice 4 am and na me cum dae even use d 1 wey I get dae feed am plus mysef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bezimo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
The men of God, freeze idiot is mocking are more than 1000 times better than you or your generation or any that can ever come out of it.

What is your achievement?
A divorce that wife disgraced and beat and left with her children..
The people you are mocking..Happily married for years with lots of grandkids

You an MC that no one wants to call to officiate anything like you earlier acknowledge seeing the repulsive nuisance embarassement you have become..
The people you are mocking..doing well in their respective calling from God with engagement in different parts of the world.

You with nothing tangible visibly ever accomplished....never given scholarship to anyone, never embarked on any project...
People you are attacking..heavy and big time givers to the society via scholarships, humanitarian projects at certain levels.

You see your life..your judgement is knocking at the door..they say who the gods will destroy they first make mad..you ex wife seeing this prefers to run very very far with her children from your bastard and useless life so the curse and judgement imminent dont extend to her and her kids..since God usually visit the iniquities of the father on the children..
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sweetmusic12: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pastors are good leaders. Why mocking them. They are responsible people. They tell people to do the right things and have a meaningful life. Why mocking them?!?

I believe the gate of hell won't prevail against the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by paxonel(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
desiredhome:

When you collect money from the church and build schools for only politicians and the rich, it means you are a fraudster, how many of his church members can attend the schools, in oyedepo and the rest Pentecostal pastors they are even worst because they lied in Gods name.
Only persons with mental problem that will not see this as a fraud
No body supporting these evil men have the right to blame any politicians,
certainly, it is the nature of black men not to see these things as fraud.

They can't try all these in developed nations where most people are educated.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by paxonel(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
sweetmusic12:
Pastors are good leaders. Why mocking them. They are responsible people. They tell people to do the right things and have a meaningful life. Why mocking them?!?

I believe the gate of hell won't prevail against the church.
they tell people to do the right thing like paying tithe and make themselves wealthy while most of the tithe payers wallow in poverty abi?

Is tithe right?

You judge it yourself, where was it indicated in the bible that there was a christian who paid tithe?

Not teaching the bible rightly is that how to tell people right?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by naijatruth: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Your end is fast approaching for mocking anointed men of God. Sorry for your miserable life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by PastorDannie(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
His job!
You think say na poor man?

Sir, Anyone whose wealth doesn't affect his immediate constituency is poorer than a poor man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by PastorDannie(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
paxonel:
they tell people to do the right thing like paying tithe and make themselves wealthy while most of the tithe payers wallow in poverty abi?

Is tithe right?

You judge it yourself, where was it indicated in the bible that there was a christian who paid tithe?

Not teaching the bible rightly is that how to tell people right?

Of, is it your tithe?
We pay tithes because it's a covenant practice. Nobody forced us to pay o.
And we are enjoying life more than that man that has lost his family to another man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by united2020: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
ur ran away from cos of ur stupidity,d worst is yet to,come for u ,becareful with ur utterance
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by MUSAPLC: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Animal his your wife back with your children.
have you ever done Court day fasting
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by InvertedHammer: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
/
Why would someone stand in the middle of a stream and be thirsty?

It sounds crazy. Right?

How then do you expect a "self-annointed" man of God to be in Nigeria and not milk the poor?

It sounds equally crazy.

No government can get rid of pastors (local scammers: promise heaven with a fictitious picture and doctrines to extract money from victims) or yahoo guys (international scammers: promise love with fictitious pictures online to extract money from victims). The modus operandi are the same: Fake promises for monetary gains. Scamming is a lucrative industry that supports the economy of Nigeria in one way or the other.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.