Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,185 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? (378 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? by osho4real001(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship?

Social media has being one of the major problems causing issues in a relationship. Even though it has its own benefits and advantages in terms of communication between the couples but recent research has proved that it causes a lot of damages to relationships and even marriages. Imagine a wife chatting late at night beside her husband on bed and vice versa when both of them are supposed to be together cuddling, talking about how their days went, playing, having bed talks etc.
If not for social media, why would couples be snooping at each other’s phone by going through their social media private messages because a lot of people wants to connect with you on social media most especially if the woman is beautiful or the man is handsome, this always create a kind of suspicion.
A lady once told me that she lost her lovely relationship mainly because of the sweet messages she gets from the opposite sex on social media of which she does not take the messages serious not knowing that her boyfriend has being following the conversations even though the lady never said anything bad during those conversations, this later destroyed their sweet relationship.

Now the question is would you delete all your social media to save your relationship or marriage?

https://www.dalaxnet.com.ng/2018/12/would-you-delete-all-your-social-media.html

Re: Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? by abdeiz(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Only if i am allowed to open new profiles
Re: Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? by lalanice(f): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
So I should loose communication/connection with the world because of one person.
If I have to then that relationship is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? by Rocktation(f): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
If the partner is that much of a prize, anybody can do it. A good example is Meghan Markle and Prince Harry... Her ascension to the throne, would demand that she cuts all avenues for direct public communication with just anybody. Doesn't necessarily mean that she cannot jump onto the internet at all tho.

Soo you understand..dat kain tin grin. You really have to be of some realll value to ask so much from this computer age generation of human beings.
Re: Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? by lilmax(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
A man and a woman in a serious "relationship" need not to delete whatever

if at the age of 24 a woman still involves in "can't I have friends" crap or "my bestie is a male" on social media she's nothing but a sexy fool without a brain

A time should come in life when you should have sense and be serious, and also get people with similar direction as friends
Re: Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? by Tamarapetty(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
#ClearsThroattttttttt, abeg i need baba blue
Re: Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship? by Darkseid(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
I kukuma no get any one before; stopped using Facebook in 2011. I open my whatsapp every three days to reply messages then I force stop it again. I seriously don't see the need to share my life's activities with others and care less about what others do with their own life.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back Fast / I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning / The Ideal Valentine Gift For Her 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.