Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? (2674 Views)

Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Exponental(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Focus!!!!! when time is lost, many don't recover from it. you can have a girlfriend but don't be too serious. Time will define what's to be about relationships but wasted time is gone. Focus!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2018
timmy527:
wicked youth... Oya lie say u are girlfrienless grin

Look at this small kid. Girlfriend hard to get? shocked

You better focus on your studies kiddo. Life outside school isn't funny.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by DonHummer(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2018
timmy527:
this is why ur ancestors removed ur brain and used it to eat soup.. undecided
The last time I heard such insult was many years back in my primary school days.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Emarvel(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2018
HenryDion:
SMH... This is the reason Nigeria will never see the light. A supposed undergraduate wrote that painstaking epistle above? shocked

Bia Op, it's like you need a resounding slap. It won't come from me anyway, your GP will do the job and by then, your eye will clear.

Useless youth!
guy quiet, make you read well
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Emarvel:
guy quiet, make you read well

Be careful with me young man. This forum isn't faceless as you think.. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2018
Undergraduate days sha you just enjoying your self nothing more.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by leonard002(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
Well, some ladies have anger issues which will prompt them to break up with their partner, its not as if they want to, its just anger, then later on, they start regretting by their action.
yeah so bloody right. but everyone should learn to live with the consequences of their actions
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
DonHummer:

The last time I heard such insult was many years back in my primary school days.
that was when insults were insults grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Look at this small kid. Girlfriend hard to get? shocked

You better focus on your studies kiddo. Life outside school isn't funny.
good advice from a bad person
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
chigoizie7:
if I call u mumu now, they will say that I have insulted u
ur ancestors are at it in ur life again ooo.... Oya Run to d church for Deliverance
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Nothing is easy, life is not easy having difficult conversations is not easy that is what it means to be an adult.
good woman... U full of wisdom
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
Well, some ladies have anger issues which will prompt them to break up with their partner, its not as if they want to, its just anger, then later on, they start regretting by their action.
you have a point... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

East Asia Woman Wear Traditional Clothes, Beautiful Or Not In Nairalander's Eye? / Thought I Had A Girl Friend / Is She Using Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.