Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women (2475 Views)

To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. / Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by krissconnect(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Marriage is a forever relationship and to avoid having regrets immediately, guys, you need to be careful in choosing the type of women you need and stay away from the ones with these peculiar features.

1. Women who are only interested in your financial values
2. Women who supports the gender equality but rejects sharing financial responsibilities
3. Women who nags
4. Women who denies you of sex just to punish you
5. Women who are non virgins(but if you must marry a non virgin, dont marry one who's private part is as big as akwa ibom international stadium)
6. Women who thinks its only the mans responsibility to provide for the family
7. Women who think the world revolves around their body, therefore theres no need to be intelligent and smart
8. Women who will end up tying wrapper from head to toe like a dead body in mortuary after giving birth to a child or two.
9. Marry women and not girls
10. Finally, Stay away from awon slay mamas.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Auntyesther(f): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2020
This thread go sweeeeeeet and e go looooooonng but sha lemme collect front sit fess

8 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Prec1ous(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2020
Don't settle for any type of woman. Just accept the one you wish and have it at the back of your mind that her natural default is to misbehave.

Inshort, be expectant of the impending doom. Except you get luck to find one who has discovered herself fully.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by technicallyrich(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2020
The reason i am not getting married anytime soon is mess.
I often ask my friends how do they even cope with mess.naija girls mess do much after eating differnt trash and junks expecially at midnight.
Once you start dating them,the next thing they do is to start their mess for you.
I am not ready abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by hungryboy(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2020
At the end, na to settle for the one were you like and were dey okay for you, if na slay mama you like, that one na your cross, if na house wife, dat one too na your cross, at the end no be me or anybody out there were go help you carry your cross when kasala burst.

12 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Gina2019(f): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2020
GUYS, DON'T SETTLE FOR LEECHES AND ENTITLEMENT LADY...YOU WILL DIE YOUNG.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by AryEmber(f): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Kukuma no settle at all

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by vizkiz: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Men should understand that women are NEVER gonna play by these rules.

Every woman already have an image of the kindda guy she wants to end up with. This is the reason why 99.9% of em are in more than 3 relationships with numerous niggas in the friend zone waiting their turn.

All you gotta do is BE YOU. If she wants to stay, she will. Also, Never wife a woman you love more than she loves you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by 2dice01: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Dont settle for this

Dont settle for that bullshìt

At the end we all are imperfect just pray God to give your own woman if not

You can court and test a lady for 10yrs she won't fail But after you guys get married finish na Mini Hell be una house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2020
What if I told you, that moniker that opened the initial thread is a man with a DICK like you?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by krissconnect(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
What if I told you, that moniker that opened the initial thread is a man with a DICK like you?
So, what changes? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2020
krissconnect:

So, what changes? undecided
certainly not your level of intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by krissconnect(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
certainly not your level of intelligence
k

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by samtinx(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2020
grin make I park here for the gbas gbos that is about to come

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2020
e
Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2020
krissconnect:
Marriage is a forever relationship and to avoid having regrets immediately, guys, you need to be careful in choosing the type of women you need and stay away from the ones with these peculiar features.

2. Women who supports the gender equality but rejects sharing financial responsibilities
3. Women who nags
5. Women who are non virgins(but if you must marry a non virgin, dont marry one who's private part is as big as akwa ibom international stadium)
7. Women who think the world revolves around their body, therefore theres no need to be intelligent and smart
8. Women who will end up tying wrapper from head to toe like a dead body in mortuary after giving birth to a child or two.

Cc lalast.iclala myn.d44

As a man, have a plan for your life.

A man with purpose would only attract a lady with purpose.

She would buy into your dream, plan and purpose.

What matters is find a lady with focus and purpose.

If she is working and earning money but lack purpose or focus, if you like marry her, you would end-up indebted.

Steve Harvey in his book "Act Like a Lady, Think like a Man" said we (Man) approach ladies for different purposes - sport fishing or fishing to eat.

As a man, you are either going to try to catch the biggest fish you can, take a picture of it, admire it with your friends and toss it back to the sea or you're going to take that fish home, scale it, fillet it, toss it in some cornmeal, fry it up, and put it on his plate.

So before you approach a lady, know if you're sport fishing or fishing to eat. You can only do this when you as a man have a purpose in life.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Escabado: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Nigerian girls are the worst set of women i have ever seen in my entire . They see dating and marriage as job opportunity where they earn money

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2020
krissconnect:

3. Women who nags

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

11. Don't marry Nairaland online feminist evening newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by millionboi2: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Seriously
Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by specialmati(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2020
abeg I want to marry ooh
Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by zeelux97(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2020
H
Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Geminita1(f): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Meanwhile, African men are embarrassing. While their mates are gaining grounds in science and technology, all they do is blame the govt and blame us. They never take responsibility for anything. I shudder at the thought of marrying one,bunch of sad misogynists, tueh.

Thank you nairaland for opening our eyes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Geminita1:
Meanwhile, African men are embarrassing. While their mates are gaining grounds in science and technology, all they do is blame the govt and blame us. They never take responsibility for anything. I shudder at the thought of marrying one,bunch of sad misogynists, tueh.

Thank you nairaland for opening our eyes.
I thought your boyfriend is white? or you're just making that up grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Geminita1(f): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Notasaints:
I thought your boyfriend is white? or you're just making that up grin grin
Yes, white and brave. He doesn't chicken out like you lots. That's why his country and continent is miles ahead of yours. I only post this to make other naive women see that they deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Ceenelly(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2020
The main rule is this never wife nor date a lady that you has a guy loves her more than she loves you.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Geminita1:
Yes, white and brave. He doesn't chicken out like you lots. That's why his country and continent is miles ahead of yours. I only post this to make other naive women see that they deserve better.
why are you telling me all these bullshit? do I look like government officials to you?

and what do you mean by naive women? I hope you're not referring to Nigerian women? grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Geminita1(f): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2020
Notasaints:
why are you telling me all these bullshit? do I look government officials to you?

and what do you mean by naive women? I hope you're not referring to Nigerian women? grin cheesy
I am telling you all this because your government officials do not fall from the sky. They are bred like the rest of you.

Go and think of how to develop your countries so you can join the table of men. Its long overdue.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by dederocs(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Don't settle for broke leeches, who will use all your money for fake hair and skin toning creams, they are a total waste.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Yabsun(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Let me just book space here cos I know this is going to FP. Oya keypad worriors over to you grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by PharoahIII: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
[/color]
Geminita1:

[color=#006600]

please kindly tell them how small and flaccid white men's joysticks are. Tell them how white men pay black guys to Bleep their wives before their very eyes because they cannot perform. Even white women are running away from them, den this village girl that was birthed in the deep forests of Oshogbo will not allow person rest becos she's dating a Pakistani man. shior! Don't worry our Nigerian women are happy with us. The same white man that took all your ancestors as slaves that is the same person you are proud to be with? On occasions like this one cannot but call for the services of Ojuelegba thunder. So Ojuelegba thunder, I leave the rest to you. Locate this one abeg, quick quick.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by nuelsam: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Just be YOU...... Most of these gyals are just time bombs waiting to explode......they carry all sorts of diseases and whats not......like u rightly put it
go for a woman and not a girl.
Re: Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women by Timileyin1234(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Must of these girls are olosho. If u are not a virgin u have to go by my terms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Lord I Have Simped / My Boyfriend Wants To Impregnate Me / Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.