Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,598 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? (1964 Views)

Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. / Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by OLUWABIG(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin kilo kan min I will gladly buy it without meat my sister
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by chigoizie7(m): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2018
at my present stage in life, I owe no modafuka any explanation as to how I live my life.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by MissRaine69(f): 1:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Pretending is how many young Male beginners find themselves in trouble.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by MissRaine69(f): 1:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Pretending is how many young Male beginners find themselves in trouble. Buy your rice, eat in front of her and take yourself home. If she uses the lack of meat on your plate to judge you she is not a keeper.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Martinez19(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2018
hibiscus76:
This question caused a heated argument in my residence yesterday. Thought I should bring it here for your opinions too

Here's the question, as a guy, you walk into a restaurant with only #200 hoping to order for a place of rice WITHOUT meat for #150 because you have to pay for a tfare of #50 to go back to your house. Fortunately or unfortunately as the case may be, you bumb into your crush at the same restaurant. Lol.
She's seated alone at a table eating her food already and signals you to join her at her table after making your order at the counter.
Would you kill your ego to follow the first plan of ordering for rice without meat to enable you pay for your transport fare back home OR would you rather order for rice and meat and subsequently trek for quite a considerable distance back to your house??

NB: she knows you're not a vegetarian

Yes. I can buy rice without meat in front of my crush. No one can compell me to give away my freedom of choice. If she is not impressed, that's her business. She either buys meat for me(that's if I want meat) or mind her business. I wonder why this is even a discussion, only people who can't be their own individuals would be worried about someone's perception of them based on whether they bought meat or not --- that's childish! Whatever happened to being yourself and cutting your coat according to your size? grin grin

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Sniper4real(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2018
Eberechi24:

Na wetin I dey do be that. E easy for me.

It can be easy for u as a lady. Na problem for guys
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Eberechi24(f): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sniper4real:

It can be easy for u as a lady. Na problem for guys
any guy e hard for dey mumu.

If you don't have, don't pretend to have. if she refuse your advances because you eat without meat. you dodge a real bullet.

In your humble days, don't live above your means.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Eldavis(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
mikejj:
or form lie..you dont feel like chewing meat,you are watching your diet..

dah one na long story self....... just say teeth dey pain you... mata don end
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Tosyno4tt(f): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abeg una....shut up mk we hear word jare
All of una forming 'i don care
Most guys will buy the rice with meat at least for the sake of your EGO...and after you are done..give excuse as to y u cant see her off to assuming the lady goes in the same direction where you are headed.
As for me, my best shot would be to carry the plate of rice from her and order whatsoever she's eating and ask mama nkechi to add 100 naira rice to the plate with two pieces of meat while you add your spoon and do juatice to the meal....LOBATAN
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Tosyno4tt(f): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Teeth dey pain u ke....u think say na only meat them dey sell....pomo (cowskin), fish and egg dey....infact egg no get bone. Infact be ready to do a long list of ......
Eldavis:

dah one na long story self....... just say teeth dey pain you... mata don end
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by dennel(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Someone like me may chose to lay low ...! I feel weak when ain’t so boxed* wud just walk up to her n be like oh, so you here! Came to check on a friend who told me he’s here n all*Maybe he has left for errm, lemme call him...

I don excuse myself, carry my 200 go enter bike, to arrange for house...! Hunger doesn’t kill I think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Whores / Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please / I Believe These Category Of Ladies Deserves Sudden Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.