Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust (15474 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
FOR IBB TO BE CAMPAIGNING FOR BUHARI TELLS ME NOTHING IS DONE AGAINST CORRUPTION AT ALL HENCE HE WOULD BE IN JAIL
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by emmie14: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Afonja farmer in Ogun state .us not your mate
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by emmie14: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This is a reasonable former head of state not that Afonja farmer in Ogun state who says A today and B tomorrow

That Afonja farmer in Ogun state gave you the precious but stupid phone in your hand to insult him. Your correct or corrupt head of state can't burst of anything. Name it I wanna hear.
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by lereinter(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Haaa Maradona I hail you

Yu still never forget your skills

Mr step aside

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by dochenaj: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
phyllosilicate:
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, IBB has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for the success in the fight against corruption, insurgency and other security challenges.

In a congratulatory message to president Buhari on his 76th birthday on Saturday, the former leader praised the president for providing focused leadership and showing tremendous energy despite his age.

President Muhammadu Buhari will clock 76 on Monday 17, December, 2018.

IBB noted that President Muhammadu Buhari had been “an excellent role model to many young aspiring politicians and even to the not so young, because of the way and manner you have managed to sustain the survival of our country as an indivisible one nation albeit in the face of many daunting diversions.

“You achieved great success in the fight against corruption, terrorism and other forms of insecurity in addition to getting our country out of economic recession.

“It is heartwarming that at 76, in spite of the numerous onerous challenges of leadership, you have managed to remain focused and have shown tremendous energy and vibrancy in running the affairs of state with your acknowledged patriotism and commitment to serve our nation diligently with honesty and sincerity of purpose,” IBB

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ibb-praises-buhari-for-tackling-insecurity-other-challenges-despite-age.html
Who among you truly thinks IBB wrote that message by himself?
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Godblesspmb: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
emmie14:

That Afonja farmer in Ogun state gave you the precious but stupid phone in your hand to insult him. Your correct or corrupt head of state can't burst of anything. Name it I wanna hear.
third mainland bridge
Abuja the federal capital.
Pls mention one thing that ironsi did rather than killing our regional government
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by candygist: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Dtunes001:
I give 2 sure odds , 3 odds ,5 odds and 10 odds .. everyday check my siggy and murder the bookies

Give it to your family members
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by candygist: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
litdutchboy:
If Buhari was serious about his fake corruption war that only targets the opposition. IBB will be in jail for looting billion sof dollars during his reign and for killing Dele Giwa through a letter bomb.
In shithole countries- killers and looters are above the law.

Give your self brain . Buhari is not the judiciary

1 Like

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by edupedia: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
OLUWAFUNMISE:
embarassed

...how can this help your thief into Aso Rock?....keep deceiving yourselves with Basketmouth pics.... grin grin grin
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
litdutchboy:
If Buhari was serious about his fake corruption war that only targets the opposition. IBB will be in jail for looting billion sof dollars during his reign and for killing Dele Giwa through a letter bomb.

Not only Ibb bt 99% of all politicians and presidents in Nigeria will be in jail bt that’s not realistic or possible atleast for now.

Has buhari fought corruption yes and No because he’s gone after corrupt people truly bt only the corrupt opposition and left out 97% of his corrupt aides. Which is a Faliure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by emmie14: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Godblesspmb:
third mainland bridge
Abuja the federal capital.
Pls mention one thing that ironsi did rather than killing our regional government
I hate attending to fools because they are foolish. Ironsi didn't know what is democracy and elections. Buhari and Obasanjo have the same pedigree. Both formal military dictators and democratic elected. You can compare both Pmb and Obj
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Kayceenaz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
themosthigh:
I have said it times and times again. The solution to this country’s problem is to hand over Nigeria to the devil. We have been trying God for a long time and it is not working. We should remember how much the Jews suffered whenever they kept worshiping Jehovah. Christians, muslims, Germans etc all massacred them continuously until they finally gave up the worship of the vile Jehovah. Today, 70% of Israel is atheist and over 80% and Jews have no religion. Once they abandoned their evil God, they started progressing. Europe is Godless, see how they are progressing. Look at Africa and Arabian nations- they are 99% Muslims of Christians and see the destruction that you see there.

Jehovah loves blood, destruction and death. He was clear about it in Matthew 10:34 when Jesus said:
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Just like the morning star shineth after the darkness, so do Lucifer brings light to the realm of men. Let’s submit to him and be saved
Jehovah, Lord of Hosts and King of kings, is the one only true GOD who provides respite to those who seek Him. It may interest you to know your misinterpretation and sinister exclusion of that scripture from its apt context of redemption is glaring. I don't know what you've been promised but LORD JESUS is able to hand you much more, because He is the way, truth, and life...(John 14:6) Give Jesus a chance today!

2 Likes

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
jaxxy:

Not only Ibb bt 99% of all politicians and presidents in Nigeria will be in jail bt that’s not realistic or possible atleast for now.

Has buhari fought corruption yes and No because he’s gone after corrupt people truly bt only the corrupt opposition and left out his 97% of his corrupt aides. Which is a Faliure.
Buhari,IBB and Tinubu will be sharing the same jail cell in decent societies
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Yusman316(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
litdutchboy:
Chief can u please mention the opposition in jail? Mind u El Zakzaky and Dasuki Sambo are not opposition politicians
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Ayobami7(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
后来是冠军
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Dedetwo(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2018
phyllosilicate:
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, IBB has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for the success in the fight against corruption, insurgency and other security challenges.

In a congratulatory message to president Buhari on his 76th birthday on Saturday, the former leader praised the president for providing focused leadership and showing tremendous energy despite his age.

President Muhammadu Buhari will clock 76 on Monday 17, December, 2018.

IBB noted that President Muhammadu Buhari had been “an excellent role model to many young aspiring politicians and even to the not so young, because of the way and manner you have managed to sustain the survival of our country as an indivisible one nation albeit in the face of many daunting diversions.

“You achieved great success in the fight against corruption, terrorism and other forms of insecurity in addition to getting our country out of economic recession.

“It is heartwarming that at 76, in spite of the numerous onerous challenges of leadership, you have managed to remain focused and have shown tremendous energy and vibrancy in running the affairs of state with your acknowledged patriotism and commitment to serve our nation diligently with honesty and sincerity of purpose,” IBB

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ibb-praises-buhari-for-tackling-insecurity-other-challenges-despite-age.html

It is either so-called IBB is dumb, confused or both. The dumbass from the Daura, Katsina State named Muhammadu Buhari is the epitome of corruptions via nepotism, cronyism and embezzlement. Until he resigned from the office because he is a product of corruptible indulgence in 1961, the remote insinuation that he fights corruption remains a matter of idiocy.
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by t2luv1: 12:53am On Dec 16, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This is a reasonable former head of state not that Afonja farmer in Ogun state who says A today and B tomorrow

Whatever thing your are smoking I want a piece of it. Reasonable to describe any former Head of State in Nigeria says a lot. Hey free speech I guess
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by t2luv1: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2018
emmie14:

why are people so quick to go tribal just when having an honest discussion. I am still waiting for my phone because I must have missed out when the phone were being given out. I have been buying my own phone.
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by t2luv1: 1:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Godblesspmb:

third mainland bridge
Abuja the federal capital.[/size][size=8pt]

In case I missed it can you tell me one benefit that must have came out to an average Nigerian from the decision to move the Federal Capital to Abuja. In my opinion the sole basis for moving the capital was just for the Northern people to make sure they hold on to power. Population composition of Abuja should make that very clear to you. Billions spent creating the capital was just a waste of money. But what do I know. Like I said in all my years of being in US I have encountered and seen people from every tribe in the South working to send themselves to school over here but I am still yet to meet someone from the North doing the same thing. The current set up in that country benefits them that's why any discussion to change the set up is a non starter for them.
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Godblesspmb: 1:30am On Dec 16, 2018
emmie14:

I hate attending to fools because they are foolish. Ironsi didn't know what is democracy and elections. Buhari and Obasanjo have the same pedigree. Both formal military dictators and democratic elected. You can compare both Pmb and Obj
muuuuumu d comparison is between IBB and IRONSI
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Judybash93(m): 2:41am On Dec 16, 2018
themosthigh:
I have said it times and times again. The solution to this country’s problem is to hand over Nigeria to the devil. We have been trying God for a long time and it is not working. We should remember how much the Jews suffered whenever they kept worshiping Jehovah. Christians, muslims, Germans etc all massacred them continuously until they finally gave up the worship of the vile Jehovah. Today, 70% of Israel is atheist and over 80% and Jews have no religion. Once they abandoned their evil God, they started progressing. Europe is Godless, see how they are progressing. Look at Africa and Arabian nations- they are 99% Muslims of Christians and see the destruction that you see there.

Jehovah loves blood, destruction and death. He was clear about it in Matthew 10:34 when Jesus said:
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Just like the morning star shineth after the darkness, so do Lucifer brings light to the realm of men. Let’s submit to him and be saved

Haha!! Okay. I won't fully agree with you on this one because i believe in the existence of a God and there are evidences to prove that, but i will concur to the fact that the God has actually left man to decide his own fate. He/She has given man the capability to do whatever thou willet... And we can only achieve that by abandoning religion... We might not be atheists but we can abandon religion...lol

1 Like

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by hazardneymar: 3:56am On Dec 16, 2018
The writings is on every walls in this country, atiku can only b d president of biafra
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by kareemkamil(m): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2018
Ipob pig, can u see your life, That's from IBB. Obasanjo political carrial will be dead coming 2019.
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Ategberoson(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2018
lilmax:
lol....gandollar dey chill for one side and this guy sorry old fool is talking about another old fool dealing with corruption? grin

Nigerians are you this stupid?

No we are not. that is why I and my igbo people reverse our inobedience atikulation because we can't afford to atikulate for a thief, that aside our director said no vote in east, so we shouldn't bother about nigeria
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by TommyAnthem(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2018
Continue in your satan worship, your two bedroom apartment is waiting for you in the hottest part of hell.
themosthigh:

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by maisauki: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Sunmolar:
Good one from maradonna. some people can sell their birthright for a morsel of meat. pls don't ask me who. ask the lazy youth.
Dem eyes dey open small small...com, ye 9jans let us ATIKUlate to do PDP's OBItuary com next year
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by dam2000(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2018
Pls fool him very well bcus everybody know his a fool
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Sunmolar(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2018
maisauki:
Dem eyes dey open small small...com, ye 9jans let us ATIKUlate to do PDP's OBItuary com next year
grin
maisauki:
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by emmie14: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
t2luv1:

why are people so quick to go tribal just when having an honest discussion. I am still waiting for my phone because I must have missed out when the phone were being given out. I have been buying my own phone.

Expend your senses and reason accordingly. Chief Obasanjo introduced GSM in Nigeria. That's what I mean. Tribalism doesn't exist here. Am not Yoruba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi / APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.