Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: (741 Views)

Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! / "Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" / Is He Really Interested In Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by ekebaba(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
How can I tell that she's not just being 'social'? She always wants to hug me whenever she sees me, instead of shaking my hand which I always offer. Is this sign enough that I should go for the plunge and talk to her? Or is she just being social, or trying to see how easy I can fall for a girl, ?
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp.
Re: How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by tekma: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2010
@poster My bro,
the world has gone beyond what it use to be, we are now in a jet world, except if U are in-love too with her.
a local woman will never tell U she loves U, so let her do the talkin before U will be hanging in a balance later
Re: How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by makajibbz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
she definately jus being a normal friend, its no big deal hugging yu or is she touching things ??
Re: How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by Onchedu(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2010
U are receiving invitations to tender and U don't know it?
Re: How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by double08(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2010
are you the only one she does it to?
if you are then she is into you
Re: How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by 1105(f): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2010
Next tyme if u see her comin 2 hug u
Dive in for the kiss,
that wud fasten thins up~
Re: How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by Shola2009(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^ lol. .sharp sharp!
Re: How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by Vic2k3(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2010
My guy pls b careful becos most gals are mimicking what they watch in movies(tryin 2 b civilized).litmus test 2 verify intention next time giv her gentle pat on her behind and look her in her eyes 2 verify intentions. I ope u can decipher eye messages
Re: How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: by Ikedonn(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
The girl needs more than friendship from you. wink

(1) (Reply)

D Cute Girls On Nl Dont Always Post Dia Emails: Only D Atutu Does / Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? / Is This Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.