Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity (2584 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2018
MhizAngel99:

And what, pray tell, are these events? Give me examples

For a start, get the book "THE MARCH OF CIVILIZATION" AND READ IT, THEN READ THE BOOK OF DANIEL AND MATHEW 24. When you are through reading them, we can reason from there... THAT'S LOGIC...
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chidany:

For a start, get the book "THE MARCH OF CIVILIZATION" AND READ IT, THEN READ THE BOOK OF DANIEL AND MATHEW 24. When you are through reading them, we can reason from there... THAT'S LOGIC...

Good. Since you are incapable of coming up with examples yourself, and you have to dismiss me by telling me to go read some books, then i'll equally ask you to read 'GOD: THE FAILED HYPOTHESIS' by Sam Harris and 'THE GOD DELUSION' by Richard Dawkins. I hope these books help you realize how much of a zombie you've been reduced to by religion. Of course, this is assuming you want education to prevail over your stubborn ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by aadoiza: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
clive2u:
i think we should leave atheist alone, its their believe. we've tried to show them the way bt they dont want to believe so i think we should focus on making heaven(our belief) so u dont end up with them
I love this counsel. To me, atheism and atheists shouldn't be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by GoodMuyis(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
johnydon22:
Perhaps you are right, atheism is stupid.
But tell me, In what way is belief in God of any observable consequence to you?
What if I prove to you right now that nairaland built itself, would you adopt this stupidity of atheism?

There is no way you can prove that. since the majority of us witness the event that brought about nairaland, and the owner is right here visible. You can only lecture us on what we are not witness to
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by GoodMuyis(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
HenryDion:

It seems you don't really know what atheism is. Atheists don't believe in your God simply because there is no empirical evidence that such an entity exist. The burden of proof is on you theist, but you've failed miserably to bring up something substantial.

I can as well say that Spiderman is God. Does that make me right? Of course not. I would need to prove that. Relying on faith isn't enough cause that is the height of stupidity. But what Christians do is beat around the bush and spill out tons of garbages from the bible as if we care.

If you can prove the existence of your God, there will be no atheist.

There is no other simple proof other than God is the initiator of force that created the universe.
FACT STAMP Spiderman is a movie character. God is not 90% of the world agreed to this so your opinion is wrong
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by GoodMuyis(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
HardMirror:
ok.... nairaland needed an intelligent mind to create it, the creator of nairaland must also be created as such intelligent being cant happen by chance, so who created the person that created seun osewa?

Wrong Question

The verb create cannot be associated with God, just the same way you cannot programme the owner of nairaland.
If science tells you that energy the source of the universe cannot be created, why is it had for you to believe that God cannot be created

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by HardMirror(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Wrong Question

The verb create cannot be associated with God, just the same way you cannot programme the owner of nairaland.
If science tells you that energy the source of the universe cannot be created, why is it had for you to believe that God cannot be created

spare me your rubbish. You want to force down the belief that god cant be created as complex and as intelligent as god is, god is na accident?
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by GoodMuyis(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
HardMirror:
spare me your rubbish. You want to force down the belief that god cant be created as complex and as intelligent as god is, god is na accident?

Am not forcing on you any belief, am stopping your mouth.

Well you can as well tell me the procedure for creating God, then I will be sincere to tell you who created him.
Plus God is not imaginary since you cleared it that God created creator of nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

There is no other simple proof other than God is the initiator of force that created the universe.
FACT STAMP Spiderman is a movie character. God is not 90% of the world agreed to this so your opinion is wrong

God is a force? Then what caused that force into existence?
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Wrong Question

You believe that life can't be an object of mere accident. For example, you believe that if a house could have a builder, if a watch could have a creator, then humans also have a creator.

But then, who created such an intelligent and all powerful God since you believe that for there to be an effect, they have to be a cause?

Talking about infinite regress bro. If the truth of proposition P₁ requires the support of proposition P₂, the truth of proposition P₂ requires the support of proposition P₃, and so on, ad infinitum. It is like numbers which never ends.

Wake up! The God you're serving might even be a gateman to the higher one that created him cheesy

But then, none of your gods have been able to be proven. Spiderman is a character. Sorry, that was a lame analogy, i thought even you could understand. Lemme use this instead, why don't you believe that Buddha is the real God? They also have their own unique book, written thousands of years ago, telling them the supremacy of Buddha.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by jakandeola(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
HenryDion:

You believe that life can't be an object of mere accident. For example, you believe that if a house could have a builder, if a watch could have a creator, then humans also have a creator.

But then, who created such an intelligent and all powerful God since you believe that for their to be an effect, they have to be a cause?

Talking about infinite regress bro. If the truth of proposition P₁ requires the support of proposition P₂, the truth of proposition P₂ requires the support of proposition P₃, and so on, ad infinitum. It is like numbers which never ends.

Wake up! The God you're serving might even be a gateman to the higher one that created him cheesy

But then, none of your gods have been able to be proven. Spiderman is a character. Sorry, that was a lame analogy, i thought even you could understand. Lemme use this instead, why don't you believe that Buddha is the real God? They also have their own unique book, written thousands of years ago, telling them the supremacy of Buddha.
Pls put my blog
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
jakandeola:
Pls put my blog

I don't get you
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by jakandeola(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
HenryDion:

I don't get you
Put my blog in FP as u like most
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
jakandeola:
Put my blog in FP as u like most

I'm not a mod
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by jakandeola(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
HenryDion:

I'm not a mod
A blog in fp were people put thier favourite blog of 2018
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
jakandeola:
A blog in fp were people put thier favourite blog of 2018

Ohhh.. Okay
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by jakandeola(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
HenryDion:

Ohhh.. Okay
Pls put it
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Christianity and all forms of theism are ultimately further removed from logical thinking than atheism. Its all based on assumptions. Even if god exists, which like i've argued previously is unlikely because yahweh in the bible doesnt behave like or have the attributes of a creator god, there is no way to determine which religion, out of the hundreds which exist, is correct. Did you know that a study has led experts to predict that islam will overtake christianity as the most prominent religion by the year 2070? Google is ur friend.

Christians should use their tongues to count their teeth
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by GoodMuyis(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
HenryDion:

God is a force? Then what caused that force into existence?
Don't rewrite my comment: It stated that God is the initiator of force that created the universe

Your atheism is just a wannabe. what you wrote below is a confusion for yourself

In Science, matter exists in three from, Solid, Liquid and Gas but God is definitely not in any of the forms, so He cannot be an object.

But then, who created such an intelligent and all powerful God since you believe that for there to be an effect, they have to be a cause?
Since God is not an object, What form such intelligent and all-powerful God would be the best question?
Answering you will require that you understand the Definition or Concept of God Almighty
Then I would recommend that you read Who Created God? by Winner01

Infinite Regression ONLY exist as academic notation, in reality nobody has ever counted-down values from -1 to -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Zeus, Budha, Krishna, Spiderman, FSP, Atum among others, none of them have the effrontery to call themselves Yahweh, none ever said they come from him either. on Yeshua (Jesus) declare He is the son of God and who came from Yahweh.

So you see the uniqueness of What I believed?
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
@GoodMuyis Your arguments are a steaming pile of poo. So just because Spiderman, buddha never referred to themselves as 'Yahweh' makes them less authentic? Is that supposed to mean something? I can as well just take the title 'The Dark Knight' and make it sacred since no one is ever called by that besides Batman. LMAO @ ur logic
I'm still looking forward to the day a christian gives a compelling reason to distinguish Yahweh from Zeus and Thor.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by budaatum: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Zeus, Budha, Krishna, Spiderman, FSP, Atum among others, none of them have the effrontery to call themselves Yahweh, none ever said they come from him either. on Yeshua (Jesus) declare He is the son of God and who came from Yahweh.

So you see the uniqueness of What I believed?
You do not seem to know that Zeus and Atum were gods in their own right, Goodmuyis, or you would not ask that they claim to have come from some other god.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by johnydon22(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

There is no way you can prove that. since the majority of us witness the event that brought about nairaland, and the owner is right here visible. You can only lecture us on what we are not witness to

Don't be so sure.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Don't rewrite my comment: It stated that God is the initiator of force that created the universe

Initiator of force? Have you come across this force? What evidence do you have to support this claim? Talks and no proof is the reason atheists exist.

Your atheism is just a wannabe. what you wrote below is a confusion for yourself

In Science, matter exists in three from, Solid, Liquid and Gas but God is definitely not in any of the forms, so He cannot be an object.

Saying that life is merely an object of chance doesn't in any way make claim that your god is an object. Looks like you lack comprehension. I will pass..

Since God is not an object, What form such intelligent and all-powerful God would be the best question?
Answering you will require that you understand the Definition or Concept of God Almighty
Then I would recommend that you read Who Created God? by Winner01

You and your lots never cease to amaze me. The way you create this so called god of yours is enough proof that god is just a human construct. Another xtain will also have a different view of this so called god of yours. Talk about religion of confusion. You proved me right!

Infinite Regression ONLY exist as academic notation, in reality nobody has ever counted-down values from -1 to -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

What has someone counting down values got to do with this argument? Theist believe so much that for there to be an effect, there must be a cause. When this logic is thrown against them in regards to their god, we end of in an endless loop of regress. Like who created the god that created god and so on. Another shot at oneself!

What's special with the name Yahwah? There are over 4000 gods in history in which your god is among.

Lemme tell you a little about the god, Horus.

Horus, son it Osiris was told by his mother, Isis, to protect the people of Egypt from Set, the god of the desert. Horus later hung on a tree just as Jesus hung as portrayed by your Bible. Jesus was never the first character to claim having a god father, nor was he the first to die and resurrect.

There is nothing really special about your god and yeshua.

Please be smart.

you see the uniqueness of What I believed?

I see someone who have been deeply indoctrinated by religion that waking up from this delusion will be harder than I have imagined.

If you have nothing meaningful to say, something substantial, don't quote me. This very quote have even made me dumber. I hate arguing with a dumber, they makes you dumb.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
GOD WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO EVERY ATHEIST ON THIS THREAD...BUT BY THEN, IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR SOME OF YOU...
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Everything is Meaningless!!!!!!!
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
MhizAngel99:

Good. Since you are incapable of coming up with examples yourself, and you have to dismiss me by telling me to go read some books, then i'll equally ask you to read 'GOD: THE FAILED HYPOTHESIS' by Sam Harris and 'THE GOD DELUSION' by Richard Dawkins. I hope these books help you realize how much of a zombie you've been reduced to by religion. Of course, this is assuming you want education to prevail over your stubborn ignorance.

CHECK OUT THIS FACTS

1) The Bible told us that God spoke this world into existence.

2) About 90% of Bible predictions have come to pass in the world's history.

3) About 90% of Jesus predictions about the church and the world has come to pass.

You don't need to argue, just read Matthew 24 and check out what has happened to Christians and the world in history and what is still happening now. Repent and give your life to Christ today, tomorrow maybe too late. And if you claim to be a Christian begin to do all that Jesus has commanded his disciples to do, otherwise you are going to find yourself in hell should you die now.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
@Chidany. WHAT RE THESE PREDICTIONS? I NEED XAMPLES
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
MhizAngel99:

Your questions have been answered in the post you are replying to...
The Bible even predicted the rise many atheists as we near the end of the world...YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN FULLY ANSWERED...Perhaps you don't want to see the examples you are looking for... because I just gave you one now
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chidany:

Your questions have been answered in the post you are replying to...
The Bible even predicted the rise many atheists as we near the end of the world...YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN FULLY ANSWERED...Perhaps you don't want to see the examples you are looking for... because I just gave you one now

You can only preach(the message ).Don't bother to explain anything. It's pointless.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
MhizAngel99:

Now, here more examples:

1) The Bible and Jesus Christ predicted the coming and rise of Prophet Mohammed and Islam,

2) Jesus and the Bible also predicted the coming and rising of many people claiming to be Christ...

3) The Bible refers to atheists as scoffers and it predicted the rise of many atheists (scoffers) as we approach the last day of time... My faith in the Bible is further strength by the number of atheists I see on nairaland... This fact alone should drive you to take Jesus and the Bible more seriously
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
HellVictorinho:

You can only preach(the message ).Don't bother to explain anything. It's pointless.

It is not pointless to say that there are more atheists today than in the days when the Bible predicted that many of you will come scoffing believers and asking stupid questions... YOU PEOPLE DO NOT SEE HOW YOU PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD AND THE AUTHENTICITY OR INTEGRITY OF BIBLE AND JESUS' INFORMATION...
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chidany:

It is not pointless to say that there are more atheists today than in the days when the Bible predicted that many of you will come scoffing believers and asking stupid questions... YOU PEOPLE DO NOT SEE HOW YOU PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD AND THE AUTHENTICITY OR INTEGRITY OF BIBLE AND JESUS' INFORMATION...
God forbid!!!!!!!!!!I will never ask you to prove anything to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died / Refuse To Be Distracted – Pastor Chris / Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.