Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences (3512 Views)

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) / Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2018
�EVERLASTING LIFE OR EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT: YOU CHOOSE�

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John

25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew

There is no place the Bible talks about everlasting death in the lake of fire...What you see is everlasting life, everlasting fire, and everlasting punishment... The sinners shall go into everlasting punishment in the lake of fire while the righteous shall end up in everlasting life in the kingdom of God... But who are the sinners and the righteous? These are the two groups or types of people that presently occupy the earth today.

Sinners are people who are yet to be born - again, people who do not believe in or obey our Lord Jesus Christ... If they die or Jesus comes again and meets them in that condition of unbelief and sin, he will be casting them into the everlasting fire to suffer everlasting punishment for their unbelief and sin... The righteous on the other hand are people who have made the choice to believe in and obey our Lord Jesus Christ all the days of their lives... They will enjoy eternal life in the kingdom of God on earth... The choice of your eternal destiny is therefore yours...

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by HappyPagan: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Why so angry?

5 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by kachi19: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Atheists that celebrate Christmas. grin grin
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
HappyPagan:
Why so angry?

I am the happiest person in the world with sympathy for the mentally sick called ATHEISTS

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by HappyPagan: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

I am the happiest person in the world with sympathy for the mentally sick called ATHEISTS

What's a mental illness? Seeing things that don't exist as though they do?

11 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Someone who talks to invisible friends and pays 10% of his income every month for some invisible merchandise that he doesn't see except he dies calls someone who doesn't mentally sick?

11 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by HappyPagan: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

I hope that's not you...

looking like an over-pampered akara.

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2018
HappyPagan:

What's a mental illness? Seeing things that don't exist as though they do?

Mental sickness is saying that things you do see like ATOMS, PROTONS, ELECTRONS, RADIATION, RADIO SIGNALS, TELEVISION SIGNALS, HEAT, COLD, THOUGHTS, DEMONS, ANGELS, AND GOD DOES NOT EXIST SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SEE THEM - THAT'S MADNESS, ABSOLUTE MADNESS...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:
Someone who talks to invisible friends and pays 10% of his income every month for some invisible merchandise that he doesn't see except he dies calls someone who doesn't mentally sick?

Mental sickness is saying that things you do not see like ATOMS, PROTONS, ELECTRONS, RADIATION, RADIO SIGNALS, TELEVISION SIGNALS, HEAT, COLD, THOUGHTS, DEMONS, ANGELS, AND GOD DOES NOT EXIST SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SEE THEM - THAT'S MADNESS, ABSOLUTE MADNESS...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by HappyPagan: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2018
You should take some coffeee. Might help calm you down, although it wouldn't make your arguments any better.

Chidany:

Mental sickness is saying that things you do see like ATOMS, PROTONS, ELECTRONS, RADIATION, RADIO SIGNALS, TELEVISION SIGNALS, HEAT, COLD, THOUGHTS, DEMONS, ANGELS, AND GOD DOES NOT EXIST SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SEE THEM - THAT'S MADNESS, ABSOLUTE MADNESS...
What is a radio signal? How does it work?

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by janettee(f): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
All your threads are about atheists being mad or that atheism is death.

Boy, give it a rest already. You must be really obsessed with us wink.

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by janettee(f): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

Mental sickness is saying that things you do not see like ATOMS, PROTONS, ELECTRONS, RADIATION, RADIO SIGNALS, TELEVISION SIGNALS, HEAT, COLD, THOUGHTS, DEMONS, ANGELS, AND GOD DOES NOT EXIST SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SEE THEM - THAT'S MADNESS, ABSOLUTE MADNESS...

You really lack the mental capacity to convince anyone there's god. We can't see atom yet we had scientists like Rutherford and Bohr who proved its existence with their experiments??..

All the things you mentioned above can be proven.

Can you prove the existence of god?, no. Case closed smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
HappyPagan:

I hope that's not you...

looking like an over-pampered akara.

I am happier today than appear on that pic...And you are right, I am absolutely over - pampered by what you said do not exist... But your insanity gave you out when you mistook a man for AKARA... How will then recognise God if you see him
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by HappyPagan: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

I am happier today than appear on that pic...And you are right, I am absolutely over - pampered by what you said do not exist... But your insanity gave you out when you mistook a man for AKARA... How will then recognise God if you see him

Repeating that I am insane, doesn't make me insane. I could call you akara the whole day, doesn't mean you'd taste half as nice.

Have you seen God? How do you know he's a HIM, does God have a dick? Does he have erections and wet dreams?

What does HE look like?

Share some of your sanity with us.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

You see, believing in fantastic and extraordinary claims without reasonable proof; that is mental laziness which could metamorphose to insanity.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2018
HappyPagan:
You should take some coffeee. Might help calm you down, although it wouldn't make your arguments any better.

What is a radio signal? How does it work?

I can see you've been taking lots of coffee to help you perceive reality but be warned that too much coffee an addiction to it is dangerous to your health...

See, you have now shifted the subject to radio signals...And this is one major symptom of insanity - INABILITY TO CONCENTRATE AND REASON INTELLIGENTLY ON A GIVEN SUBJECT WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

You see, believing in fantastic and extraordinary claims without reasonable proof; that is mental laziness which could metamorphose to insanity.

Mental laziness and indeed insanity failing to see that you the ATHEIST IS THE PROOF, THE REASONABLE PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS...Why can't your mind tell you that you couldn't have existed or exist if God doesn't exist... IS IT TOO HARD TO REASON IT OUT?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
HappyPagan:

Repeating that I am insane, doesn't make me insane. I could call you akara the whole day, doesn't mean you'd taste half as nice.

Have you seen God? How do you know he's a HIM, does God have a dick? Does he have erections and wet dreams?

What does HE look like?

Share some of your sanity with us.

With all your acclaimed intelligence and sanity, yet you are seeing a human picture and calling it AKARA... Now, tell me how in the world you'll be able to recognise God if you see him? Can't you see that your mental state or rather your cognitive state is very critical... YOU HAVE TO FIRST ADMIT YOUR OBVIOUS MENTAL IMBALANCE... BEFORE YOU CAN BE HELPED...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Premiumwriter: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
This one just create thread to masturbate on.

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

Mental laziness and indeed insanity failing to see that you the ATHEIST IS THE PROOF, THE REASONABLE PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS...Why can't your mind tell you that you couldn't have existed or exist if God doesn't exist... IS IT TOO HARD TO REASON IT OUT?

An atheist is proof that his parents exist. If the atheists parents (father and mother) doesn't exist, the atheist wouldn't exist. That's basic reasoning.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
ATHEISM IS OUR DEFAULT STATE. THEISM IS A CHOICE.

PARENTS FORCEFULLY MAKE THIS CHOICE FOR THEIR KIDS EVEN BEFORE THEY'RE BORN. THESE KIDS GROWN INTO ADULTS WHO EITHER REMAIN WITH, AND DEFEND THE CHOICE THEIR PARENTS MADE FOR THEM, OR PICK WHICHEVER RELIGION THEY THINK IS THE BEST, OR REVERT BACK TO THE DEFAULT STATE OF ALL HUMANS.

THIS THREAD EXPOSES FURTHER THAT MANY BELIEVERS LACK THE ABILITY TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES, AND LIVE ALL THEIR LIVES BELIEVING IN THE THINGS THEIR PARENTS AND PASTORS TEACH THEM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
janettee:

You really lack the mental capacity to convince anyone there's god. We can't see atom yet we had scientists like Rutherford and Bohr who proved its existence with their experiments??..

All the things you mentioned above can be proven.

Can you prove the existence of god?, no. Case closed smiley.

You can't see an atom but you believed it exists because of someone's experiment. That's very intelligent but you were not intelligent enough to see that both you the Atheist, and Rutherford, and their experiments are THE PROOF THAT THOUGH YOU DO NOT SEE GOD, HE EXISTS JUST LIKE THE INVISIBLE ATOM DOES...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
ATHEISM IS OUR DEFAULT STATE. THEISM IS A CHOICE.

PARENTS FORCEFULLY MAKE THIS CHOICE FOR THEIR KIDS EVEN BEFORE THEY'RE BORN. THESE KIDS GROWN INTO ADULTS WHO EITHER REMAIN WITH, AND DEFEND THE CHOICE THEIR PARENTS MADE FOR THEM, OR PICK WHICHEVER RELIGION THEY THINK IS THE BEST, OR REVERT BACK TO THE DEFAULT STATE OF ALL HUMANS.

THIS THREAD EXPOSES FURTHER THAT MANY BELIEVERS LACK THE ABILITY TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES, AND LIVE ALL THEIR LIVES BELIEVING IN THE THINGS THEIR PARENTS AND PASTORS TEACH THEM.

Just look the trash you posted on this thread...IF I ASK YOUR IDENTITY NOW, YOU WILL BE TELLING ME WHAT YOUR PARENTS AND TEACHERS TOLD YOU, YOUR PRESENT AGE NOT WITHSTANDING...And you think it is sanity to argue with what they told you was your name, community, race, sex, language, forbears etc...PLEASE DELETE THIS TRASH AND CONCENTRATE ON THE SUBJECT MATTER
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by janettee(f): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

You can't see an atom but you believed it exists because of someone's experiment. That's very intelligent but you were not intelligent enough to see that both you the Atheist, and Rutherford, and their experiments are THE PROOF THAT THOUGH YOU DO NOT SEE GOD, HE EXISTS JUST LIKE THE INVISIBLE ATOM DOES...

Lol, are you really that daft?!. Atom has been proven to exist. You said god exists, how do you know he does. Please don't ask me how the freezer in my house is manufactured, cause that has nothing to do with a non existent being.

Even Bohr's experiment is still useful till today, sha bye you are really really daft like your other fellows, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
I think only Satan, his angels and false Prophets will be tormented day and night in Lake of fire.
Sinful people will be destroyed forever in thesame Lake of fire.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

An atheist is proof that his parents exist. If the atheists parents (father and mother) doesn't exist, the atheist wouldn't exist. That's basic reasoning.

THAT INDEED IS BASIC REASONING

An Atheist is proof that his parents exist... If the Atheist parents (father and mother) doesn't exist, the Atheist wouldn't (COULDN'T EXIST) Why is it then hard for the Atheist to reason out that creation has a creator?..Design is the proof of the existence of the designer. Product cannot exist without a producer...Is not true that all that your parents did to bring you into the world was to have sex and get pregnant. Did they form you in the womb too...Did they form your hairs, and other parts of your body too...IF THEY DIDN'T, ISN'T IT REASONABLE TO THINK THAT SOME INVISIBLE AND INTANGIBLE, INTELLIGENT FORCE DID?

Who are your parents? And who is their Parents? Who built your house? who designed and built this world? A non - entity? If you say that a non - existent being is sustaining this universe, then you are no longer rational...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
janettee:

Lol, are you really that daft?!. Atom has been proven to exist. You said God exists, how do you know he does. Please don't ask me how the freezer in my house is manufactured, cause that has nothing to do with a non existent being

That funny contradictions above.

You "all knowing" atheists are complete opposite of what science represents.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

THAT INDEED IS BASIC REASONING

An Atheist is proof that his parents exist... If the Atheist parents (father and mother) doesn't exist, the Atheist wouldn't (COULDN'T EXIST) Why is it then hard for the Atheist to reason out that creation has a creator?..Design is the proof of the existence of the designer. Product cannot exist without a producer...Is not true that all that your parents did to bring you into the world was to have sex and get pregnant. Did they form you in the womb too...Did they form your hairs, and other parts of your body too...IF THEY DIDN'T, ISN'T IT REASONABLE TO THINK THAT SOME INVISIBLE AND INTANGIBLE, INTELLIGENT FORCE DID?

Who are your parents? And who is their Parents? Who built your house? who designed and built this world? A non - entity? If you say that a non - existent being is sustaining this universe, then you are no longer rational...

Following your logic, your God must have a creator. It's complexity must have been designed.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Following your logic, your God must have a creator. It's complexity must have been designed.

God has no beginning and no end.

We are limited by Time hence our little brains cannot comprehend Timelessness
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
janettee:

Lol, are you really that daft?!. Atom has been proven to exist. You said god exists, how do you know he does. Please don't ask me how the freezer in my house is manufactured, cause that has nothing to do with a non existent being.

Even Bohr's experiment is still useful till today, sha bye you are really really daft like your other fellows, I'm not surprised.

Let me tell you how I know that God exists...Don't be afraid of questions that punctures your atheism, BE INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH, OK?

I know that God exists because I exist, you exist, the world exists, the solar system exists and is working and no man is responsible for its existence and working... I see the water. No man manufactured or can manufacture it and yet it is a design and creation that is fulfilling an important purpose... IF I WERE TO CREATE MYSELF, I WOULD CHOOSE MY COUNYRY, MY RACE...But lo, the fact remains that man contributed nothing to his creation... Man is yet to fully understand the universe. How will it be easy to fully understand the designer and creator of the cosmos...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

God has no beginning and no end.

How do you know that? Can't such be said for the universe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus / [b]when God Calls You Into Ministry[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.