Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Can I Ask Her For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask Her For Money (1363 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ask Her For Money by atikuobi2019nig: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2018
morning and a happy Sunday to you all,
I met this new girl for life 4months now, we have
have not seen her face to face we both plan to see this exmas period for us to start dating, but I have a little financial constrain now, there something I needed to do with money very urgent of which I know she can be of help, but I don't know is it right for me to ask her to lend me at this early stages? mature advice and insult are welcome.

thanks in anticipation.
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by kherlly(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Don't try it bro... It's a very red flag... Just like a lady demanding money from a guy who she never see.. Trust me that will the guy think twice

4 Likes

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by Mrtoks: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2018
Person wey u neva see na im u wan colet money from, guy u fall nigga hand sha
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2018
U no get shame

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by Phosphorus666(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2018
If she's understanding, she will. But I'm not advising you to ask her for financial assistance at this stage of the relationship; she might not be able to sense your sincerity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by cenaman(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Person wey u never see u wan ask her for money that means when u started dating her you will ask her for her ATM PIN.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by kestolove95(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2018
See name wey u dey answer "atikuobi2019nig" so e no suprix me, pdp people ar cheats, criminals and fraudulent in all ramification
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by LuciferOluwaWah: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:
have not seen her face to face we both plan to see this exmas period for us to start dating, but I have a little financial constrain now, there something I needed to do with money very urgent of which I know she can be of help, but I don't know is it right for me to ask her to lend me at this early stages? mature advice and insult are welcome.

thanks in anticipation.

Baba go ahead & ask her.
If she refuses, dump her at once.

All these idiots above saying "shame" & "its too soon", it is soon for a man but doesn't apply for women abi?

Nigerian women ask you for money 2 minutes into any form of interaction with them.

Bunch of poverty stricken gold diggers.

*spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:

thanks in anticipation.
dude nothing wrong in asking her for money, go ahead and ask her, and if she refuse then call it quit
life's too short bruv.
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by onlinetomola(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
See name wey u dey answer "atikuobi2019nig" so e no suprix me, pdp people ar cheats, criminals and fraudulent in all ramification

Chisos! shocked Op don offend u b4

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by carter009(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2018
Please don't ever try it.
atikuobi2019nig:

thanks in anticipation.
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by StPete: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:

thanks in anticipation.

You no get shame? If you had not met her, won’t you attend to your financial needs? I don’t think you’re matured enough to date sef

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by AryEmber(f): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Would you think it right if reverse were the case?
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by SkinnyNigga: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:

Baba go ahead & ask her.
If she refuses, dump her at once.

All these idiots above saying "shame" & "its too soon", it is soon for a man but doesn't apply for women abi?

Nigerian women ask you for money 2 minutes into any form of interaction with them.

Bunch of poverty stricken gold diggers.

*spits angry
must you call them idiot??
Some people sha
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by Larryfest(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Op grow some balls for Christ sake naa,,, why would you ask her for cash when you haven't even met Same goes to the ladies too....
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
cenaman:
Person wey u never see u wan ask her for money that means when u started dating her you will ask her for her ATM PIN.
Haha ATM pin lol

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Op i pity u

Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by alukstea(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bros if your life depends on it abeg ask might be the only thing you’d get from her.
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:

thanks in anticipation.

What if you never met her? How would you have gone through the financial constraint?
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by LadySarah: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin

Jasper or Diamond digging
Re: Can I Ask Her For Money by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:30am On Dec 17, 2018
its good for a female to assist a male but in your own case, its too early! haba! you be thief. they are plenty on nairaland. Lasy ass, you better go find work to do

(1) (Reply)

If You Are God, Will You Creat A Dick Larger Than Your Own ? / I Need To Lose My Virginity – Beautiful Lady Flashes Her Pant (See Photos) / Photos Of A Married Woman Assaulting Husband’s Side Chick Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.