Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

PHOTOS: Female TV Presenter Bahati Pascaline Pus.sy Pics Leak Online By Ex GUY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Female TV Presenter Bahati Pascaline Pus.sy Pics Leak Online By Ex GUY (7267 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / Martha Kay ‘PUS.SY’ Being Released In Series (more PUS.SY Pics Leaks ONLINE) / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Female TV Presenter Bahati Pascaline Pus.sy Pics Leak Online By Ex GUY by GhanaBlogger(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
BBS Telefayina’s s3xy and bootylicious presenter Bahati Pascaline Hatie is into total dilemma after the leaking of her bedroom n#de pics by her boyfriend over infidelity issues.

We have managed to ascertain that her ex-boyfriend and father of her three children a one Henry Kakooza who happens to be a mechanic in Jinja District is the person behind the shameful act who allegedly accuses her for neglecting her motherhood duties by abandoning her 3 kids in favor of partying with men in night clubs in addition to other social interactions.

Bahati’s pics that are likely to lead her lose her job at the Bulange Mengo based Television include some she took while having bath in addition to the er0tic bedroom moments that are currently turning on revelers with h@rny men speaking in tongues.

The beautiful media personality is known to be a chronic party animal who doesn’t miss social events and hanging out with celebrity figures in night clubs and rum ours has it that she is in a concealed relationship with the Big Talent CEO, singer Eddy Kenzo.

Below are some of Bahati’s n#de pics:

Bahati Pascaline Hatie leaked pics Bahati Pascaline Hatie leaked pics Bahati Pascaline Hatie leaked pics Bahati Pascaline Hatie leaked pics

Since nairaland will not allow such pics here- use the link below to watch all pics +18 year only

https://helpinghana.com/index.php/2018/12/16/photos-female-tv-presenter-bahati-pascaline-pussy-pics-leak/

(1) (Reply)

THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.