Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. (7276 Views)

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because of No Money Caused By Covid-19

Poverty makes me eat nonsense. Fried egg, bread, and coconut.

God, abeg butter my bread.

1 Like

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Holyfield1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sacrifice

Pukes embarassed

11 Likes

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by AhlexOfficial(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
My mom will say, "person stomach no dey gossip am"

You don't need to tell us all this, eat your food and move on, your stomach will be glad you did. The greatest optimist we have is the stomach, it strongly believes in "BetterDaysAhead".

Stop the "Eat n Tell" habit. It's childish!

28 Likes

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
My mom will say, "person stomach no dey gossip am"

You don't need to tell us all this, eat your food and move on, your stomach will be glad you did. The greatest optimist we have is the stomach, it strongly believes in "BetterDaysAhead".

Stop the "Eat n Tell" habit. It's childish!

Okay, Mr. Adult. Stay tuned for another episode.

My mom will always say, "An adult that goes to the playground every time when his kids are asleep, na play dey hungry am."

2 Likes

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Holyfield1:
Sacrifice

Pukes embarassed

#Smile.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
So many adults acting like kids in Africa.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rasmega:
So many adults acting like kids in Africa.

Thank God you noticed. More is coming.

1 Like

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Come.. Na engine oil you take Fry that egg? Chaiiii.... That girl will feed you with poo one day.

Enjoy your potty tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol..the egg dey abnormal like the eater grin
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Picadelly(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is there light?
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Deltayankeeboi: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Poison waiting to be ingested.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Picadelly:
Is there light?

Always.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
awwfar:
Lol..the egg dey abnormal like the eater grin

No be small.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Come.. Na engine oil you take Fry that egg? Chaiiii.... That girl will feed you with poo one day.

Enjoy your potty tongue

Lol. I doubt. I'll be alone from tomorrow.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Picadelly(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
What area exactly bro?
iLegendd:

Always.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Mywd: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hope say u don dey okay?? Mumu
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
As small as the lunch, we couldn't finish it. Please, any hater around to take the remnants?

It's raining here and I'm cold.

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mywd:
Hope say u don dey okay?? Mumu

Okay.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Picadelly:
What area exactly bro?

My zone is classified.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
ilegend nothing do u cheesy
its good for a man to feed imsef wella cheesy
there some nairaland guys here wey never see better food eat since but dem dey sponsor babe for school cheesy
many of them wont be happy seeing this grin

2 Likes

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Picadelly(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Okay..
iLegendd:

My zone is classified.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
lefulefu:
ilegend nothing do u cheesy
its good for a man to feed imsef wella cheesy
there some nairaland guys here wey never see better food eat since but dem dey sponsor babe for school cheesy
many of them wont be happy seeing this grin

Hahahahaha. Nice guys. I pity them.

2 Likes

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
ilegend, is there any way of making money online that you will recommend me.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Ginaz(f): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
This your fried egg get as e be o.

And you said you can cook abi? Well, alright !!! embarassed
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by alexmakaay(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

..how this dude's shit be smelling
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
alexmakaay:

..how this dude's shit be smelling

Easy to spot a gay.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kwon1999:
ilegend, is there any way of making money online that you will recommend me.

https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ginaz:
This your fried egg get as e be o.

And you said you can cook abi? Well, alright !!! embarassed

Camera caused it.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by chival(f): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

The fruits, nuts and milk you posted the last time looked nice and actually gave me some ideas for breakfast for my family, but this one? Not very appealing.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
chival:

The fruits, nuts and milk you posted the last time looked nice and actually gave me some ideas for breakfast for my family, but this one? Not very appealing.

My camera was 15% when I took that picture, so there was no flash to get the real color of the meal.

Below are two pictures. One has flash when I was snapping while one has no flash. The one with flash looks better and it's the real picture.

So, I couldn't get the real picture, of the egg, at the time because I didn't charge my phone. With 15%, my flash doesn't work.

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/

I don't have a computer. Just tell me the one I will do with my hot 5 infinix.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kwon1999:

I don't have a computer.
Just tell me the one I will do with my hot 5 infinix.
A computer is needed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / She Opened Her Legs For You To Peep-see Photo / SWEETEST MASSAGE ( +18 Erotic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.