Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (65022 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by overlord77: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
When you think things cannot get worse in Nigeria... Ajimobi is supposed to be educated. I see no evidence of that here

My brother, it's just so lame that a governor would descend so low cos of politics. These same idiots will go outside the continent and frown at racism whereas tribalism is far worse.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by LZAA: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2018

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by RTSC: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

Get it clear in your head, Yoruba and Igbo can never align politically.

Do your own and allow us to do our own. It's the reality, it's not hate speech.
Only a mad man will align with your people as a long term Strategy.

Do your own afonja business and don't include igbos into what does not concern us

Is that too much to ask, Mr Yoruba man?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Tareq1105: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
exlink10:
more reason why Nigeria should disintegrate

Divided we stand, united we fall.

imagine what came out of a governor's mouth. he rather prefer slavery than to let an Igbo man rule in the state. And they said one Nigeria.

Which one Nigeria?

Does a typical igbo man believe in one Nigeria? They believe in biafra and it's their rights.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by LZAA: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
U can see how backward and hateful the self acclaimed "educated" yoruba are.
If u call them children of hate now they will start crying.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ziggylady(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

Get it clear in your head, Yoruba and Igbo can never align politically.

Do your own and allow us to do our own. It's the reality, it's not hate speech.

You are confused or perhaps lack comprehension skills...is their anywhere i or any Igbo here alluded that Igbos and yorubas should align politically?

.read what you typed again as well as what the thread is about then you will know who the busy-body is who will not do their thing and allow others do theirs.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by jaxxy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
RTSC:

If awolowo their sage can be the epitome of tribalism against nnamdi azikiwe, nobody in Yoruba land is above tribalism.

And when the tables turn, they will accuse the east of being the hateful ones.

Why do only the Igbos and Yorubas insult themselves, the Hausas seem to be the quiet ones or probably cos they not speak so much English so don’t throw jabs.

It’s saddening. Leaders shud be exemplary and not tribalistic like this.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Chanchit: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Warship:
The Yoruba people are always conscious of the Igbos while the Igbos don't care if they exist.

You are kidding right? Do you know how many igbos that are in the state house of assembly in Lagos? How many of them are counsellors? Now name one Yoruba counsellor in the whole of eastern state. Una go just pack head one place dey talk rubbish. See him mouth like "We don't care if they exist"

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by fastseo: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
xman4life:

Thanks so much for the clarification. I never knew there was another ethnic group that bears the name 'Uche'.

And u believe that guy? I have lived in PH, I can tell you that almost if not 99% of them bears igbo name.

Something like Ngozi, emenike, amaechi, uchechi, odilichukwu. But when I asked a guy why are they answerinb igbo, he said have i not seen a yoruba man answering Arabic name.

Check all the governors and from till date they all bear igbo name and speaks closely like igbo cos I can hear them perfectly

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by fakati(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
We from Oyo north are saying no to politics of tribalism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by totit: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
kettykin:

The fear of igbos is the beginning of wisdom for the yoruba man.
I sincerely pity them. If igbos can beat their scorched earth policies and beat them in every area of human endeavor then you can understand why yorubas , even their leaders can do anything to spite igbos who don't care if they existed

Like in what area, if we may ask Mr statistian
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by RTSC: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaxxy:

Why do only the Igbos and Yorubas insult themselves, the Hausas seem to be the quiet ones or probably cos they not speak so much English so don’t throw jabs.

It’s saddening. Leaders shud be exemplary and not tribalistic like this.
It did not start today.

If zik should wake up from the grave and tell you what awolowo a fellow southerner put him through, you will weep for Nigeria.

One was building a pan -African consciousness along with kwame Nkrumah, with Nigeria and Ghana as center pieces, the other was busy with egbe -omo -oduduwa politics.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by BENEAMATA: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
When you think things cannot get worse in Nigeria... Ajimobi is supposed to be educated. I see no evidence of that here
The man dey answer him baba name , fighting to protect his corner . By the way , Adolf hitler had education .
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=73904604][/quote]

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by israelmao(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ajumobi,What really brought Igbo into this matter?This statement is an eye-opener to the Igbo to finally choose the party they can trust.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by UncleJudax(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uche secondus, igbo or not, comes from a state that contributes so much to the federal revenue. Ajimobi sends his commissioner of finance every month to collet cheque in Abuja. Dumb-ass governor.

Nigeria delta/south-south folks sha...no be Una fault...

Omo Igbo go de take bullets for Una.. while Una go de inside creeks de talk nonsense

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Evercurious(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
erasmus101:
I can see here that many us don't even know Nigeria history,uche seconds is an Igbo man,son of the soil, nwa afo,we have good number of Igbo in Rivers, cross river, Edo,delta and benue state respectively

YOU ARE VERY WRONG...THE SPELLING 'UCHE' IS SPELT SAME AS IN ANDONI AND IGBO BUT PRONUNCIATION AND MEANING ARE DIFFERENT....HE IS FROM ANDONI IN RIVERS STATE AND THEY DO NOT EVEN SPEAK IGBO..

PLS GET YOUR FACT STRAIGHT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nengibo: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
fastseo:

And u believe that guy? I have lived in PH, I can tell you that almost if not 99% of them bears igbo name.

Something like Ngozi, emenike, amaechi, u
Do you speak Obolo?
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by goshen26: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
The new trend in Lagos now is ibos running for positions in great number, unlike those days when they rarely vie for posts in lag... The funny stuff is most of them are running under parties that can't take anything in lagos
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Evercurious(f): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
fastseo:

Something like Ngozi, emenike, amaechi, uchechi, odilichukwu. But when I asked a guy why are they answerinb igbo, he said have i not seen a yoruba man answering Arabic name.

Check all the governors and from till date they all bear igbo name and speaks closely like igbo cos I can hear them perfectly

PLS STOP TALKING TRASH...I LIVE IN PORT HARCOURT TOO AND DONE SOME JOBS IN ANDONI... THAT NAME UCHE IS SPELT SAME AS UCHE IN IGBO BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT IN PRONUNCIATION AND MEANING...

ALSO HAD A COLLEAGUE FROM ANDONI BEARING THAT NAME..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
chansmokers:
[s][/s]

Continue dragging people that don't care if you ever existed. So uche is oluwa to you.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by python2gbera: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yeebos will you keep quiet! grin grin
PDP can't deny SW its national Chairmanship and then ask us who to vote.

Ajimobi ride on baba.

- python2

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by snowlord(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jesus! One Nigeria? Such racism.......
DESPICABLE

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Awoo88: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
See how this idiot is fanning bigotry. Playing ethnic card because of politics. If an Igbo man made that statement about Yoruba man, u will their stupid "sophisticated" ass complaining

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by MikelIbe: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
efighter:

You are right my brother, Igbo don't care if Yorubas exist. It is just that Igbos cannot leave Yoruba land and stay in the drug trafficking, kidnapping and armed robbery region. Even when Fashola abducted several Igbo miscreants and dumped them at Upper Iweka bridge at 2AM, they still jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos.
This one doesn't know that migrants from Niger now own the streets of Lagos. Come to Lagos and see with your eyes. Dey there dey masturbate about Igbos while migrants from Niger and Mali has chased out OPC and area boys and taken over the streets of Lagos. Your Igbo nightmare is putting you into a bigger problem on migrants from Niger flooding into Lagos and you are pretending as if its no big deal.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by prof12(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Useless Yoruba Muslim
Your hatred for Muslims will lead to your early death.
If you want to hate someone do it out of religious context.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
And one goat was saying here that secondus uche is not igbo... Low IQ things.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Awoo88: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Evercurious:

PLS STOP TALKING TRASH...I LIVE IN PORT HARCOURT TOO AND DONE SOME JOBS IN ANDONI... THAT NAME UCHE IS SPELT SAME AS UCHE IN IGBO BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT IN PRONUNCIATION AND MEANING...

ALSO HAD A COLLEAGUE FROM ANDONI BEARING THAT NAME..

Stop talking nonsense!!! Uche is uche and it have the same meaning. The Igbo names in ikwarre is the same in Igbo. In fact, ikwarre is IBO what owu is to the Yoruba

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Dareal90s(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Since the days of Awolowo, the average yoruber man is filled with an unlimited amount of hate, bitterness, obsession and a very high level of ignorance about igbos. They may not always openly show it but it is deeply rooted in their hearts. BTW Uche Secondus is not even Igbo SMH.
Memory verse, this same grammar all Igbo's use everyday on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by sanpipita(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Is secondus even Igbo? an average Nigerian politician is really a bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by grandstar(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ziggylady:
Afonjas sef undecided..what a horrible set of people.

What has Igbo got to do with their agbero/owo mida Sw politics bikonu?..If Igbos decide to pay them back in their own coin now like on this forum,they will move from place to place crying about 'hatred'..

Trouble go dey sleep ewedu iyanga go wake am.

I want to ask you a simple question. Are Igbo's prospering in the South West?

They are. Are they not living peacefully with them? Many Igbo's are so Yorubanized that they interpret English to Yoruba is some churches.

Why do you allow a governor infamous for unguarded statements to start babbling nonsense?

Despite the statement , he may not be tribalistic.Tomorrow his son may marry an igbo girl.

If you even read his statement objective, he wasn't even being tribalistic. These are the kind of remarks everyone makes

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.