Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (64916 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by benkk015: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
This is an example of hate speech by ajumobi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Since the days of Awolowo, the average yoruber man is filled with an unlimited amount of hate, bitterness, obsession and a very high level of ignorance about igbos. They may not always openly show it but it is deeply rooted in their hearts. BTW Uche Secondus is not even Igbo SMH.

very true. They inwardly sense that igbos are far superior and they can naver bring themselves to accept it. Hence the innate hatred for igbos.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by xman4life: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
fastseo:

And u believe that guy? I have lived in PH, I can tell you that almost if not 99% of them bears igbo name.

Something like Ngozi, emenike, amaechi, uchechi, odilichukwu. But when I asked a guy why are they answerinb igbo, he said have i not seen a yoruba man answering Arabic name.

Check all the governors and from till date they all bear igbo name and speaks closely like igbo cos I can hear them perfectly

Hmm, incredible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
RTSC:

If awolowo their sage can be the epitome of tribalism against nnamdi azikiwe, nobody in Yoruba land is above tribalism.

And when the tables turn, they will accuse the east of being the hateful ones.

correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ziel20: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
People should stop crying foul. The "Igbo" tribe is the most hated tribe in Nigeria. Aboki hates them, Afonja hate them, South - south hate them and finally they hate themselves. Very terrible. You don't like ur brethren and you want someone else to like u? Start the bus and passengers will full inside.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by adomuwiner(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
If I were igbos in oyo state,i will vote for PDP since APC hate them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Cantonese: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

https://uncova.com/its-better-tinubu-imposed-guber-candidate-on-oyo-people-than-igbo-man-secondus--ajimobi

Clearly APC is a party of tribalists and racists. Ajimobi's words were clearly thought out. What Igbos have done to yorubas in this country one cannot say. We can all now see that PDP is the party for everyone, especially the Igbos.
Now we can see that APC has no place in the east and must be voted out. Tomorrow Ajimobi will say he was quoted out of context. I hope he will not come to Igbo land to campaign.Hopefully all Igbos and south south will vote against Ajimobi and his boy next year.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by andyanders: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
For a governor to make such hate speach, then this country is doomed for life.At his position in life, does he look forwad to another exalted office in his life again in this country?
He has shown to the world that Nigeria CANNOT EVER be united with people like Ajemobi.Be it Housa, Ibo, Yoruba, so far as blood flows in us, we should all realize that we are here on transit.Too bad for this nation

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by persius555(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerian politicians are the worst thing that can come out of democracy. Spewing tribal nonsense just to gain vote and acceptance.

Very shameful. I dont blame politicians but electorates who can hardly decipher who the real devil is. Ajimobi is a disgrace to humanity. Very disappointing comment from him. He just lost my respect for him. APC better call him to order and immediately asked to retract his statement and possibly tender a public apology to all Nigerians for insulting our collective intelligence.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by garrimallam: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
No yoruba man or woman can cum unless he or she mention igbo this or that oooo, pls forgive them.it is no longer accidental, its now natutal.

https://uncova.com/its-better-tinubu-imposed-guber-candidate-on-oyo-people-than-igbo-man-secondus--ajimobi

[/quote]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ategberoson(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
My condolence to the baby cries of Igbo on nairaland

una think say na only una get monopoly of foolishness. Your people pronounced a man living healthy dead and someone his comparing y'all crying

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by GBAREN: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Is that not a hate speech, he should have not mentioned the tribe. Let's see how his candidate will win
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by vaca1: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Positivepoint:

Yet igbo spare part dealer dey shamefully drag Lagos with yorouba
As you guys no fit develop una place, we are helping you people. lobatan

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ategberoson(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
garrimallam:
No yoruba man or woman can cum unless he or she mention igbo this or that oooo, pls forgive them.it is no longer accidental, its now natutal.

shut up
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by fx45(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Honestly, it's very troubling but the man is an andoni man and the their pronounciation of uche is different from Igbo pronounciation and has different meanings.
It has the same pronunciation and meaning

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by pazienza(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ngwamankillyou:
And one goat was saying here that secondus uche is not igbo... Low IQ things.

Secondus is not Igbo.
Andoni people are Ibibiod people who now identify politically as Ijaws.
Their language is Ibibiod and not. Don't confuse Andonis with Ndoni, Ogba, Etche, Ikwerre, Ekpeye Igboid speaking but Igbo denying groups in Rivers state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ategberoson(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cantonese:

Clearly APC is a party of tribalists and racists. Ajimobi's words were clearly thought out. What Igbos have done to yorubas in this country one cannot say. We can all now see that PDP is the party for everyone, especially the Igbos.
Now we can see that APC has no place in the east and must be voted out. Tomorrow Ajimobi will say he was quoted out of context. I hope he will not come to Igbo land to campaign.Hopefully all Igbos and south south will vote against Ajimobi and his boy next year.

You people are really full of yourself you think your vote make any impact in southwest? if it does jimi should have been announced winner in the last election

ego keep making u people Irrelevant in national politics but unfortunately you people are yet to know

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by kotv: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cantonese:

APC is a party filled with hate and tribalism is their campaign policy. Worst, it isn't even the Northerners but the South westerners, the so called educated, are the ones destroying APC image as of late. You would think the least educated will be the ones making all this useless parody of campaign but sadly, it's the opposite. I've come to realize, thanks APC, Yoruba are not as intellectual sound as they claim and are the most tribalistic in Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by GentleGiant007: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Which tribalism is more than the highjacking of a political party created by a Yoruba man Herbert Macaulay and taken over by your lord Azikiwe to perpetuate his Ibo agenda of taken over SW Region in the first republic when he manipulated Tafawa Balewa to make less qualified Igbos to head 2 universities first created in Nigeria? The same greed and tribalism that led your forefathers to organize coup, toppled the government of Tafawa Balewa to install Azikiwe that failed woefully at the end. Your tribe's greed and tribalism led to the dismantling of true federalism to embrace unitary government we had since, which brought underdevelopment to Nigeria.
The former gave each region to develop at her pace while the latter wants everyone to develop at the same pace. It was the achievements in the SW Region that dwarfed the ones in your region that made your tribalist lord to scuttle true federalism that could have made Nigeria compete with Asian Tigers favourably today.

RTSC:

If awolowo their sage can be the epitome of tribalism against nnamdi azikiwe, nobody in Yoruba land is above tribalism.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by vincixpresso: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
chansmokers:
But the truth is that secondus is not an igbo man. Why the obsession over igbos

Ikwere Na igbo, the whole world sees them so, only ikwere dy argue sey dem no b igbo���

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Mace0lane: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
RTSC:

Awolowo is the epitome of tribalism but Azikwe was the one that appointed an Igbo man as the VC of UI. Many of you Igbos need to beaten blueblack with matchet.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by vincixpresso: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Honestly, it's very troubling but the man is an andoni man and the their pronounciation of uche is different from Igbo pronounciation and has different meanings.

Shut Up, all these pronunciation changed after the civil war to make them look less igbo. Umuola changed to Rumuola, Umuigbo changed to Rumigbo etc. Port Harcourt was a formal igbo town named igweocha.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by vincixpresso: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

What is stopping them from bearing Edo names bikonu? I personally don't care who they say they are but not at the expense of my people.

People in nairaland don't know igbo history. Port Harcourt is igbo land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by IykeD(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
This man talks like a fool. He is an example of what a leader should not be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by kotv: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
fastseo:

And u believe that guy? I have lived in PH, I can tell you that almost if not 99% of them bears igbo name.

Something like Ngozi, emenike, amaechi, uchechi, odilichukwu. But when I asked a guy why are they answerinb igbo, he said have i not seen a yoruba man answering Arabic name.

Check all the governors and from till date they all bear igbo name and speaks closely like igbo cos I can hear them perfectly

Clearly for some one that claimed to live in PH, your knowledge of PH is weak. There are many ethnic group in River whom aren't Igbos and do not speak Igbo. You staying in the igbo speaking area does not mean you have vast knowledge of what's happening around you. Some none Igbo speaking areas bear Igbo names out of cultural history with you Igbos, tribally mixing with you Igbos or the close proximity with you Igbos. Andoni people are example of that. I've known few ijaws with igbo names but Ijaws aren't Igbos. I expect poor knowledge from North and South West but South East equally have the same level of ignorance. All of you three main ethnic group are beyond ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by OLisaMacaulay(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yoruba tribe are the must stupid and useless tribe in Nigeria.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by jesmond3945: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
We warned rochas not to associate with them he refused, you can see how he was disgraced. The next person is akpabio.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by goldviaggra: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Equity311987:
No Yoruba man can trust ibo because as a Yoruba, if you hear the name of the tribe called Ibo, the first thing that will come to your mind is fraudsters
This post is the reason why yorubas are cursed fools

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by goldviaggra: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
OLisaMacaulay:
Yoruba tribe are the must stupid and useless tribe in Nigeria.
gbam

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by sapiosexist(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by vaca1: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
UncleJudax:
Uche secondus, igbo or not, comes from a state that contributes so much to the federal revenue. Ajimobi sends his commissioner of finance every month to collet cheque in Abuja. Dumb-ass governor.

Nigeria delta/south-south folks sha...no be Una fault...

Omo Igbo go de take bullets for Una.. while Una go de inside creeks de talk nonsense
you will live long.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.