Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church (48263 Views)

Girls, Why Do You Get Angrier When Your Guy Walks Out On You During An Argument / 80yrs Old American Couldn't Walk After Sleeping With Her 35yrs Old Africa Lover / Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta (2) (3) (4)

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Cockyguy11: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
serverconnect:
And so..
Wicked person grin
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Mankosi: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
All because of pu.zsy
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Jinyjagz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
wow
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Koolking(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
izzou:

I know how many times I Don use suit cover girl head inside rain grin[/b][/color]

Dude, do you wear suit all time?

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by sodiamond: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
The girl is not even fine. See low bum
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Dfinex(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nonsense. ..I don't understand men these days. Being a gentleman is a far cry from being stupid. These men should know when to play the nice guy card and when not to......
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
CONFUSED CREATURES
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by toprealman: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Orla234:
What a sight for sore eyes.

If this isn't true love, what then is

cheesy cheesy

But then, hope the guy ain't a good Samaritan who'd want to...

rubbish love. Always plan through.....see the end from the beginning. Couple lacks coordination.
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Decryptor(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
The kind of banging the guy will receive after church eh. Oh Lord!!

That's where you are wrong! Women do not have sex with these kind of men because they perceive them as "weak" and soft spotted. In a woman's mind, if she has sex with a nice guy like this one, he would stop being nice after he shoots his shot so automatically, he becomes "friend-zoned".

Women love to have sex with alpha-males. Tough guys who will tell her, "Hey, walk home bare footed or go fix those shoes."

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by kizyalex10(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/lady-couldnt-walk-home-in-heels-after.html?m=1
i cant allow someones stupid decision to ruin my own.u wore it from d house to church.so deal with it.even if u re my wife.atleast next time u wont be stupid to tink i will sacrifice my comfort for ur stupidity.going to church tall nd returning short.mtcheew

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
sodiamond:
The girl is not even fine. See low bum
You know whether she get OLYMPIC MEDAL for BEDMATICS.....??
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by ObaKlaz: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
This is just plain daftness on both sides. Ladies, wear what makes you comfortable. As for the guy, if the tables were turned, the girl wouldn't do shiit to help him, even if she could. He's just an emasculated sissy.
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Adesouth(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
na movie joor.....true love die with jack for Titanic

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
timicutiee:

Your mind is so dirty...
There is still some good in this world. Look at your window and receive sense , not everything is out of selfishness or selfish gain

Dirty mind indeed. It's obvious it's the door you need.
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by EbukaHades10(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kzinne:
RUBBISH U POSTED. STOP GLORIFYING SIN AND IMAGINE U HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY AFTER CHURCH. FOOL U WOULD ROT IN HELL
Who be this one. Like say heaven sure for u.

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by ArticleBeast: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Will he do it for his fellow guy?

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by EbukaHades10(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Decryptor:

That's where you are wrong! Women do not have sex with these kind of men because they perceive them as "weak" and soft spotted. In a woman's mind, if she has sex with a nice guy like this one, he would stop being nice after he shoots his shot so automatically, he becomes "friend-zoned".

Women love to have sex with alpha-males. Tough guys who will tell her, "Hey, walk home bare footed or go fix those shoes."
Udonminit

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by izzou(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Koolking:

Dude, do you wear suit all time?

I once had a job that made me wear that all the time.

Long story bro cool
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by faithfull18(f): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol, ladies..
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Josh44s(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
izzou:

No matter how much we berate the power of love, the moment you fall into it, the feeling becomes unexplainable

I know how many times I Don use suit cover girl head inside rain grin

You are only F00lish bro. Nothing else

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by sundaygray(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
The guy na fool, last last the girl go cast am loss.. No level!! Na olosho naim you dey uae ordinary leg dey trek

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by bluefilm: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
izzou:

No matter how much we berate the power of love, the moment you fall into it, the feeling becomes unexplainable

And you call that love?

Now how many times have you done it for a fellow guy?

Wait, don't reply 'cause I already know the answer.

Zero!

If want to practice real and true love, then learn to do something good for someone you don't expect anything at all from in return; not for someone you are probably going to bang in return all in the name of falling in love.

Nonsense. angry

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by iamehmakute(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
So many bitter people on nl
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by carlos1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Raydos:
What pain me is that, the girl will still not marry him, she will still end up with a guy that will turn her to a punching bag

She no geh yansh sef

Aswearu Gard, she go still cheat on d nigga wholeheartedly
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by bennynaza(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
izzou:

You know, if you hustle hard and buy a car, you won't need to use your suit as shield from rain.
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by MorningStar233: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
izzou:

Heaa, better pikin..
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by habsydiamond(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
And some people go say the guy dey caring...at this juction, the level of stupidness of the guy is second to none...
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Ubdavis(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Big FAT lie, so where is the high heel shoes? Abi d guy dong swallow am need?
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
I dontgerrit!
Taxify or Uber no dey? Werin the guy wan prove?

tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/lady-couldnt-walk-home-in-heels-after.html?m=1

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62