Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church (48276 Views)

Girls, Why Do You Get Angrier When Your Guy Walks Out On You During An Argument / 80yrs Old American Couldn't Walk After Sleeping With Her 35yrs Old Africa Lover / Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta (2) (3) (4)

Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Seandisputed(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
She dey mad No be the shoe she wear come church? If she can't walk with it make she trek come meet me for house or enter bike.
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by jonadaft: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
izzou:

No matter how much we berate the power of love, the moment you fall into it, the feeling becomes unexplainable

I know how many times I Don use suit cover girl head inside rain grin
Senseless
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by wisdomkid: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
izzou:

No matter how much we berate the power of love, the moment you fall into it, the feeling becomes unexplainable

lol.. LoverMan
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Jennifer89(f): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2018
So the guy no get 200 Naira to buy bathroom slippers
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by MrDoGood(m): 2:38am On Dec 17, 2018
izzou:

God will provide a car for you
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Donattoe(m): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2018
As a sharp man na.
raphretle:
This one na pay after ooo

He will be like " why not follow me to my house so u can get a better shoe "
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Frankicent(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2018
izzou:

She still got wet sha.
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by sodiamond: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2018
EVILFOREST:

You know whether she get OLYMPIC MEDAL for BEDMATICS.....??
Re: Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church by Casemiro(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
> it is well

fine knacking
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo