Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,246 members, 7,867,638 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32539 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ Tee-baba
The only grace you have now is that one of the dear ladies to me said she lost you earlier grin
Throwing you in jail or doing something worse could make her unhappy sad
Thank your stars for now but I'll be watching you angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2007
Dr Dre
have you seen rooney's twin sister? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2007
@dre.dr

God saves me?

you cowardies
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ Mukina2
Rooney's twin sister? lol
Are you sure you've not started taking pammy again muki grin

@ Tee-baba
Are you calling me a coward? angry angry angry angry
Kellorah as to see this

walks out of thread to go and look for kellorah
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2007
Dr Dre

i have buzzed you o
ur YIm has virus grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2007
doc, here i am
wetin dey happen ehn? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2007
some Juice cheesy grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
are u minds him?

he is a drinketh
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
mukina2:

some Juice cheesy grin
that is y we're all hyped
too much sugar
no thnx mukina, i'll pass
tomorrow i'll have some more  wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2007
ok . .

but if you ever change ur mind . . tongue grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2007
@muki
can u gave me some please grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ Kellorah
Warn your friend Tee-baba before he goes missing or something happens to him grin

@ Mukina2
Na when you buzz me grin
That my YIM is _ and not + o grin
I'm waiting with my own picture grin
I want to see how Henry's twin sister look like grin
Please, tell this Tee-baba some of the things I have in my armoury so he doesn't try and mess with me grin

@ Tee-baba
I'm warning you angry showing him baseball bat
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2007
t baba is here with me, he aint missing tongue
i'm off to bed
i had fun u lot.
na nyt kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2007
what does u meant

showing him a frying pan
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2007
Dr Dre

i added you now grin

where are you? grin

Teebaba its not free tongue

Kello
sleep well wink kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2007
nyt nyt mukina, u made my day, miss kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2007
Dr. Dre - fine thank you. Been doing school work all day - just came back to see how NL was.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ Mukina2
Are you sure or you're just trying to pull my legs  grin
Don't that yeye boy anything jare  grin

@ Kellorah
Dear Kello, sleep tight  wink

@ J-girl
You're welcomed smiley
Nairaland is alright
Trying to have a nice time here too smiley

smashes tee-baba's frying pan with the baseball bat out of anger
@ Tee-baba
I'm warning you o tee-baba, I'm warning you o  angry angry
You know Kellorah has gone to bed now  angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2007
@dr dre, tnk God u are here, have been looking 4 u, wat is this i hear about j-girl and u now undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2007
Oh okay, enjoy it well o! I'm going to battle with the other troublemakers.

Acidrop - he's omogenaija's dream guy for me.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2007
haa Dr Dre
seen me now? grin tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2007
oooooooookkkk, i c, hmmmmmm, and wat makes omo thinks so undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2007
mukkiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaa?
what doesnt free?

picks up the fry pan and smashes it on dr.dre's big head
what does u thought u are?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2007
c these guyz, dey claim fight, yet they using frying pan as weapon undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2007
@ Acidrop
Now you've found me lol
I guess J-girl has answered your question lol
Let me know if you're not satisfied with that  wink

@ J-girl
Thanks  smiley

dodgging the fry pan and hits tee-baba with baseball bat in the stomach grin
tee-baba goes down in pains
@ Tee-baba
Didn't I tell you to be careful? angry
Especially now that Kellorah as gone to bed angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2007
what matters you?

who puts your own?

picks up his fry pan,starts a big fire on dr.dre's head and starts frying akara
who want akara?

mukinaaaaaaaa helps me watch my akaras i am gone-ing to church i will came back tommorow i does not said u should eat the akara oooo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2007
yes, but err. . . . i still wanna know y omo suggested that u were the ideal man 4 her undecided, and stop all those childish fight tongue betterstill, bring una quarrel 2 the high court let me judge it and pass verdict tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2007
@ Acidrop
Honestly, I don't know why Omogenaija suggested me lol
That's why up till now I didn't comment about it.
Do you know the genesis of our fight? grin
It was Tee-baba that started causing trouble here jare
I know you will be a fair judge smiley

@ Tee-baba
You've gone nuts grin walahi
How do you think anybody will allow his/her head to cook akra grin
Anyway, I won't say anything again for now.
Acidrop will be the judge in this matter grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 12:28am On Apr 30, 2007
ok, Teebaba, wat is ur side of the story, u know i aint bias, so i have 2 hear from bith sides
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:44am On Apr 30, 2007
@ Acidrop
Don't mind him jare, he's gone
He came in here drunk and started saying all sort of things to people
He calls J-girl Jail-girl, said he was going to jail some of us and stuffs like that
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 12:45am On Apr 30, 2007
hahah, lol, seriously, jail girl, lol

in that case, u win d case
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2007
@ Acidrop
Thanks dear wink

dancing because of the victory

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.