Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32485 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2007
Pammy is not for all . just for few people like me , ika and Iice plus kellorah but she drinks the diluted one grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ Mukina2
Are you ladies still drinking pammy sad
Kellorah gave Tee-Baba some pammy one night when everyone was not around.
She used it to bribe him grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2007
see Dre.dr or Dokitors Dre,

what gaves u the rites and Audtiti to sais kellorah gives me bribery?

even if she gives me what matters yours?

bizzy body men, u patients are sicking in the obital and you are here felling in love drunking pammy

mukinaaaaaaa abeg pass me my own pammy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
enh! enh! why are you all fightings Jaills-Girls,

what did she stole?

or does she kills someone?

i can help you caught her
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2007
Who is fighting J-girl here now?
You're the only one and you are talking to yourself.
You better go and sleep
Maybe when you wake up, you will be sober grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
see his tooths likes a shovels

who are you say he should goes and slept?

u does not know you are the ones that have to slept?

ur others are in the orptitals shooking needles you as here abusing me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2007
grin grin

Dr Dre
i know you are happy today tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ Mukina2
Yes, I'm very happy grin grin
Two things made me very happy today smiley cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2007
yeah i know one wink
tell me the other grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2007
see dems

they are happying.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by zigbo(f): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2007
*peeping*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2007
@zigbo

Olofofo,copies cart what are you look fors?
*hisses*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ Mukina2
Tell me the one you know first grini just want to confirm
I will then tell you the other one grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2007
Dr Dre
the league . . cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ Mukina2
Yes, you're very correct grin our wonderful win and the blue draw grin
You ladies in here made me happy too. cheesy
By the way Muki, wetin we go do for this drunk guy?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2007
have u get no jobs?

anyways its afternoons here am goes fish for a Jobs

i praids to admits me because everybodies says my english is too Strenght

byes byes

Adiooo Amingoeess(that was spannish)
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2007
Dr Dre i nor know o
mesef jut see am like this

our Pammy never do persin like this cheesy

have you sen ika or kello sef . undecided

the league is not over yet grin grin

but we will beat cheksli sha cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ Mukina2
Ika is in the land now but I don't know where exactly she is
I believe she is fine wherever she in the land
Kellorah is not in the land.
Guess she came earlier
Beat chelsea if you can winki'm sure they don't want the bridge to fall
Thank God he as left now
Guess your pammy was just too strong for him to handle grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by zigbo(f): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2007
TEE-bAbA:

@zigbo

Olofofo,copies cart what are you look fors?
*hisses*
Who be dis one shocked
another gay lunatic on the loose cry watch out people
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2007
Dr Dre
that match we shall win grin
but please we do not want too much scummie support cry
some scummie carry bad luck shocked grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Dime(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2007
what does teebaby says? Is he drinking too much palm wine? angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ Mukina2
I hope you win grin wink
Instead of you to wish for our kind of game against Roma we almost turned football to basketball grin
Our kind of game against Everton grin
You are saying we can bring badluck
Better let us support you wellu wellu grin
Anyway, how as your weekend been so far? wink
Have a nice week ahead wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ Kellorah
What's wrong with your tongue?  grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2007
doc, wetin do ur teeth? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2007
Dr Dre
we had a double victory today cheesy
my weekend is sweet kiss
Hi Kello free ****** on the house grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2007
kello no dey drink on sundays no thanks, mukina wink i don chop bellefull grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2007
Kell i was talking of fruit juice grin

pls i dnt want Doc's wahala o shocked grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2007
ye right!! cheesy

ok, i'll av some wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2007
ok . have some wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2007
hic!  cheesy

anybody miss me?

where is debo? @4play, jgirl( wifey) hic!  cheesy

muki i aint missing in acksion! tongue cheesy am too drunk for now just observing things grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2007
err hic hic i was i mean i am celebrating my double victory today .uhmm you will uh sorry . .you can have some juice .its in uh sory its on the table grin

ok i see you ika kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.