Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Teachers Are The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teachers Are The Best (580 Views)

Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Are The Best by TanyLoe(f): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
No matter how you devote all your time and energy to teach your students they won't and are ready to learn because thier parents don't check thier homeworks when they are back from school

Re: Teachers Are The Best by habsydiamond(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lolz...which teacher go do this Kain thing...i this case I suspect the teacher as the one also acting as the student.... A teacher does not pronounce bad things to his students...it will deminish their self-esteem which can reduce the students interest in learning...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Increase Your Dick Size And End Premature Ejaculation See Solutio / Video Of Mexican Model That Went Unclad As,she Protest , / Video - Pole Danccer Playing With Her Buttss And Twerkk!ng It For You (I8+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.