Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Girlfriend Got Raped. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Raped. (7160 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / How A Guy Got Raped By Four Ladies... / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Got Raped. by thesas(m): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2020

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by dingbang(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Jossyroyal1: 5:58am On Oct 06, 2020
angry

I was already forming viable advice in my head while reading your post but the last paragraph threw me off balance.

She shouldn't have problem telling you who she went out with or where she went to.

Verdict: half truth is equal to a complete lie

I smell rat.

Kindly check my signature

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Seerade029: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:
Hi guys. My girlfriend told me she got raped by 3 Aboki after she took a bike trying to return home late. She said she couldn't remember anything from after she climbed the bike and the bike man carried an extra passenger even after she asked him not to. She said they tore her clothes and she could not remember anything that had happened until it was the turn of the fourth person who pitied her and let her go. Please help with advice, I don't know what to do as it's hurting both of us and she is already talking about us going separate ways because of what happened. Please help!
She couldn't remember the bike man's face and can't recall the area or any other detail. Except that she asked to be given back her phone which she was given and she was given some money by some other aboki in the area who also helped her get another bike man that took her home. This happened in Okoko area of Lagos state.

Thing is she refused to tell me the truth about who she went out with that day and I know the truth of who she went out with but she keeps covering that up. I'm confused about everything. Maybe it's a hoax or it's TRUE, I don't know.

Well it's possible because it happened to someone I know in early September this year.
It was raining, so she and a guy has to stay somewhere to hid, but the guy use that opportunity to rape her.
No houses around.

We saw the blood around her (cos nah virgin).
Later she became 2days pregnant, she had to abort it.
She's a choir and one of the active worker in church.

. Please help with advice, I don't know what to do as it's hurting both of us and she is already talking about us going separate ways because of what happened.

Well maybe you should heed to this
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by MikeMicheal(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:
Maybe it's a hoax or it's TRUE, I don't know.

Since you are not sure,
Then mail us Before/After pictures of her vagina, let us confirm.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Jackboyy: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2020
First of all, don't bother to ask her how it happened.
She is likely not going to tell you cause it's never easy for rape victims to speak out

Since you really love her, you can be patient and. help her heal. That might include no sex anytime soon.

With time, things should return to normal

Just be supportive. This is when she needs you the most

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by thesas(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

I was already forming viable advice in my head while reading your post but the last paragraph threw me off balance.

She shouldn't have problem telling you who she went out with or where she went to.
I smell rat.

She told me where but she doesn't want to tell me who, however I know who.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by kingjoe(m): 6:11am On Oct 06, 2020
Please just stand by her.dont leave her.support her in any way you can.
Just keep on encouraging her that this is part of challenges one faces in life.
This is usually a turning point for most girls .some get depressed,others hate men,some even go to the extent of suicide.
Encourage her to go for test.still show her love as this is where she needs it most.
They will not go unpunished.they might have drugged her.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Olarewaju89: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:
Hi guys. My girlfriend told me she got raped by 3 Aboki after she took a bike trying to return home late. She said she couldn't remember anything from after she climbed the bike and the bike man carried an extra passenger even after she asked him not to. She said they tore her clothes and she could not remember anything that had happened until it was the turn of the fourth person who pitied her and let her go. Please help with advice, I don't know what to do as it's hurting both of us and she is already talking about us going separate ways because of what happened. Please help!
She couldn't remember the bike man's face and can't recall the area or any other detail. Except that she asked to be given back her phone which she was given and she was given some money by some other aboki in the area who also helped her get another bike man that took her home. This happened in Okoko area of Lagos state.

Thing is she refused to tell me the truth about who she went out with that day and I know the truth of who she went out with but she keeps covering that up. I'm confused about everything. Maybe it's a hoax or it's TRUE, I don't know.

Op, if you know you still love her, pls call her back and all you need to do is to make her happy always. Rape issue is a pain stuff.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

She told me where but she doesn't want to tell me who, however I know who.
Who is it then? Çan you tell us? The information may help us to help you.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by thesas(m): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Who is it then? Çan you tell us? The information may help us to help you.

A long term friend/ex of hers

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Skmoda360(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Wow!!! This is really bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

She should say what he did when it happened and must know there is little you can do to help her if she doesn't say the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Skmoda360(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

Have you seen them together of recent or she told you herself.....
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

this is the problem I have with some females. What is she doing with her ex in the first place? I'm sure you must have tried to warn her about the decision she took; hanging out with her ex. Bro..if you're sure the ex had something to do with it, lock up. Let her be. Let her face the consequences of her actions. Maybe she'd learn. Maybe she go get sense later, i take back my initial advice. Don't bother yourself jare.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Freestainworld(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

Are you sure the ex is not involved too, I smell something fishy, probably that is why she kept hiding who she went out with, just be patient, take her to the hospital for the necessary treatments, allow her to heal, no blame game, she will even open up to you in time to come depending on the support and love you will show her this difficult time.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Quality20(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Take her out for hiv treatment and pregnancy checks cos all those guys esp, hausa bad guys can be mischievous when it comes to sexual offences. They don't ever use condom n kind of deliberately set out to impregnate n infect

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Nbotee(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Chances are dat she had sex with her ex.... Whether is consensual or not is a story for anoda

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by SEGLIZ: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

involve the medicals and police, if she not willing to cooperate then let her be.
this might even be a ploy to put you off so you guys can go either way. since it is involving her ex she might want to return to him, so a rape case and scene would put an average man off but here you are not yielding hence suggestion you guys go either way so she could return to her ex.
I suspect lies on her part no rape occurred but a cook up to quit this relationship for her ex.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by autoengr(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Chances are that she was never raped. She is probably looking to end the relationship and return to her ex (cos you said that she is already asking to go your separate ways and also refused to reveal who she went out with, which is likely her ex).

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Colombianman: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Seerade029:

Well it's possible because it happened to someone I know in early September this year.
It was raining, so she and a guy has to stay somewhere to hid, but the guy use that opportunity to rape her.
No houses around.

We saw the blood around her (cos nah virgin).
Later she became 2days pregnant, she had to abort it.
She's a choir and one of the active worker in church.

Well maybe you should heed to this
@ the bolded,It's very dangerous to do that especially at night,even as a guy, criminals and bad guys in that area uses the opportunity to rub and rape people.Its better for u to continue Ur journey in the rain than to be raped or rubbed while hiding somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Openbusiness: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2020
If this thread was a piece of paper, I will just
[img]https://media1./images/4aee5bbc2afc8a5bb946c8737557aed5/tenor.gif?itemid=16871970[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by austine4real(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin

She go collect prik outside the thing sweet her die she wan break up with u

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by BarrSly: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2020
A
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by BarrSly: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2020
BarrSly:
A

You have two options;

1. You either sit your babe down and tell her to tell you the true story.

Or

2. You two end that relationship.

Why do I doubt her?

Look at the stupid story she told you, that she was raped and AFTER THE RAPE INCIDENT SHE ASKED FOR HER PHONE AND THEY GAVE HER BACK!!!

Maybe she don catch u mugu nain make she fit tell you that kind crap my brother your babe comot go outing with another nigga and dem don chop her finish she rough come house dy tell you crap abeg throway her load sharp sharp no even ask any further question.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by MetroBaba1(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2020
OP, use your head na.

She go sleep with her Ex.

U no get sense?

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by MichaelPoem002(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2020
It's a double plot with similar characters.

What I'm thinking is:

Her relationship with her ex was supposed to have ended by mutual consent. Why did she end up visiting him again?! If a Lady visits her ex, two basic things happens:

- If the relationship was ended on a hot hot mutual consent (mental, financial and emotional disconnection), there's a little chance something like this going on. BTW, exes don't visit each other except there's something [very important] to settle.

- If the relationship was ended on a play play mutual consent (emotionally, mentally connected by "mouthily" disconnected), emotions would always overshadow them and they'll do something [sex] before they come back to their senses.

Here are few questions:

I don't know how she journeyed back home but why would she visit her ex alone(1), why would she ride a bike at night? (2) she didn't climb down the bike when another "aboki" climbed the bike behind her?(3), when she was being carried to the rape place, she didn't scream?(4) Was they no one around to help?(5) Why is she insisting on both of you going separate ways when you asked about the details (6)

_______ breathes

Just take care of her first [If the rape was real].

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by thesas(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2020
BarrSly:

You have two options;

1. You either sit your babe down and tell her to tell you the true story.

Or

2. You two end that relationship.

Why do I doubt her?

Look at the stupid story she told you, that she was raped and AFTER THE RAPE INCIDENT SHE ASKED FOR HER PHONE AND THEY GAVE HER BACK!!!

Maybe she don catch u mugu nain make she fit tell you that kind crap my brother your babe comot go outing with another nigga and dem don chop her finish she rough come house dy tell you crap abeg throway her load sharp sharp no even ask any further question.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by KOKOwonder(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Bro ur girlfriend is a big liar! She wasn't raped but willingly had sex with her ex and she is feelings guilty and wants to end things with u incase u leta find out.. Why is she hiding who she went out to see? Tell her u know where she went and who she went to meet.. Ex should stay in the past.
A relationship with Ex bestie and paddy in the picture can't be healthy..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by BarrSly: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

She went as far to say that the fourth person that was supposed to rape her actually pitied her. Then some others contributed money for her and got another bike for her to go home around after 2am in the morning.

Na wash

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Hypnotise: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Op your supposed g.f is giving you Fake News.
hmmmm.... I see a dramatic breakup in the next few days....hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? / A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex On Snapchat(+18 Screenshots) / Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.