Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (22843 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by ekong0514(m): 4:14am On Jan 03, 2011
4 God's sake, Who The F*ck is perfect?

why do ladies break a caring man's heart?

I hate 1 sided gist,

too much of everything is bad, that's the simple reason.

Perfection is beyond this world.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Ranoscky(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^

Bless you broda, the best post so far!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by tpia6: 3:48am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Tosinville(m): 3:56am On Jan 30, 2011
^^lol na my word make u dey find up and down o!, fine dudes don't shout but if u get intouch wit me in real life u will be willing to lick d tips of my toes.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by 190: 3:58am On Jan 30, 2011
Tosinville:

^^lol na my word make u dey find up and down o!, fine dudes don't shout but if u get intouch wit me in real life u will be willing to lick d tips of my toes.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Doctorflaky(f): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2011
I dont know y guys are not contended
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by harakiri(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2011
We are all human beings and subject to our emotions. You cannot be attracted to someone for eternity. At some point, whatever it was that attracted you to that person fades away and you find yourself stuck with two decisions : either to endure being unhappy and miserable in the relationship or move on for the better good of both parties.

I know guys that felt obligated to marry women they had dated for years because the ladies were "nice,caring and loving" and didn't want to break their hearts. Today, after few years of marriage those women have turned into dragons from the abyss of hades and the guys feel like mice in a cat's cage. Is that life? Why stick to someone because of pity?

About a year or more ago, i opened a thread on here about the difficulties i was having with my relationship (she was playing games with me). 90% of the posters advised me to kick her to the curb while the rest advised me to give her one more chance. I succumbed to sticking to her for a bit more because i didn't want to "break her heart". Now, the same things that happened then are starting all over again although this time, i am not bothered coz if not for anything, it's a breath of fresh air having been stuck with dating one person for over 4 years without cheating or dating anyone else for that matter.

My point is, once i break of this relationship (which i will do very soon), the whole world will call me an insensitive monster who broke the heart of a "loving,caring" lady but like they say, he who wears the shoe, knows where it hurts. Guys don't just break up like that. There is always something going on at the background that the guy might not be comfortable talking about because of his ego e.g if the lady's cheating on him. Not many guys feel proud to announce to the world that they got cheated on. They just call it off and move on while the lady goes around telling the world how she "gave her heart and soul" to him and the just lost a priceless gem. . .bla bla bla. She will never tell them of Tom,Dickson and Harry that are "just friends" with her playing in the sheets.

Men break hearts. Women break hearts. The cycle continues and heavens will not fall. Deal with it and move on.

End of!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Ranoscky(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^

Can't believe you just typed all the content in the bible just b'cos of this useless topic!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by HotieTima(f): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2011
i really want to also know why do they do that
but u know it's kool it's alwayz girls like that, that will be happy in the future coz now they know more about life smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by koolchicco: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hehehee. You are a complete joke! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
:p

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by koolchicco: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^ grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by soserious(f): 1:15am On Jan 31, 2011
buzugee (m)

this happens because the man is not where he wants to be in life. same with women. if you are still searching for yourself, if you are still searching for a career, if you are still trying to become comfortable with who you are as a person and what your purpose is in this world, if you are still trying to step into and own your personality, if you are still trying to search for yourself in terms of the economic stability that will give you peace of min, UNTIL ALL OF THE ABOVE HAPPENS you can never fully appreciate the complete beauty in others because your mind is chaotic. until all the above happens you will never appreciate another human being the way they need to be appreciated. this is why the marriages that work in life are the marriages where the couple get married in their late thirties or early forties. because only at this age range will you completely fully step into your personality as a person. only at this age will you be fully at peace with yourself and hence can appreciate what another person brings to the table. BED HOPPING IS A SYMPTOM OF A RESTLESS AND LOST SOUL. so in conclusion, most guys who let nice and caring and beautiful women like that go, get to regret it later in life after they are finally settled and have peace of mind. they call it 'the one that got away'

This is very well stated. Good post !!!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by HaveSense1(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2011
It can also be said backwards. Why do Women break a caring guy's heart? Whether you like it or not, people will ALWAYS look for the next best thing that fits their needs. Both men and women are victim to that, and none are innocent.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by vertexroya(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2011
I
t can also be said backwards. Why do Women break a caring guy's heart? Whether you like it or not, people will ALWAYS look for the next best thing that fits their needs. Both men and women are victim to that, and none are innocent.

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by dowjones(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
i know what i want.
my chic must have an incredible sense of humor, mad sex drive , mad blood drive and a really nice a. s. s ! (this includes softness).
caring and loving not necessary.

if a lady tricks me into a relationship (wonder panties and fake atttitude) i will bounce her with immediate effect and continue "the ultimate search" cool
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by MMM2(m): 1:50am On Jun 20, 2011
op
becos dere heart re fragile,
so it breaks easily.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Ranoscky(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2011
Which kain yeye heart are we talkin about?
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Zahnda(f): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2011
Hearts are broken, no, Egos are crushed when people expect others to fulfill their self indulgent expectations. Love is not owed to you, neither is lifetime commitment, A person that loves you today reserves the right to feel differently at any given time. Remember, there's no logic in emotions.

Another thing, being 'caring' is not one size fits all, the pretty lady's way of caring may not fit with the receiver's way of feeling cared for. This is life chick, not the cookie cutting factory. Most people do not sadistically plot to take hearts through shredders just for the heck of it, they just get done with the job of loving you and have to move on to a new phase in their lives. Who are you to demand that they inconvenience themselves just to safeguard your lil heart. No one is that relevant,
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
Zahnda:

Hearts are broken, no, Egos are crushed when people expect others to fulfill their self indulgent expectations. Love is not owed to you, neither is lifetime commitment, A person that loves you today reserves the right to feel differently at any given time. Remember, there's no logic in emotions.

Another thing, being 'caring' is not one size fits all, the pretty lady's way of caring may not fit with the receiver's way of feeling cared for. This is life chick, not the cookie cutting factory. Most people do not sadistically plot to take hearts through shredders just for the heck of it, they just get done with the job of loving you and have to move on to a new phase in their lives. Who are you to demand that they inconvenience themselves just to safeguard your lil heart. No one is that relevant,

What a brilliant point I have been trying to always get across on NL!

Some women even think men should be punished for wanting to leave a relationship through divorce courts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / Valentine Prank Special, Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.