Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (22830 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by cvibe: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
??
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by bashydemy(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2010
seyi08:

Well I know I might sound a lil' cold but really I feel if anyone wants to leave, he or she should be allowed to leave. I know it is painful(very painful as a matter of fact) but you would get over it. I really think the issue of heartbreak is overrated. You should not hold anybody against their wish. 10 years broken relationship is by far better than 2months marriage. Learn to release people for the best. That is the only way to heal quick and understand that people have a right to be with whomever they so wish.
Gbam you just said the right thing bro Kudos
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by topup: 1:20am On Aug 05, 2010
This is SO true, when there's so much choice, who would want to settle down, that's why men get married older, they have fewer choices.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by bebe4(f): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2010
[color=Black][color=Black][i]Becos most Naija guys are now praticing homosexual, na dis one be true so dey no know which one the like best wherther na man or woman oooooo sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Bertbert: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2010
we break their hearts so that we can see the content of their hearts.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Echidime(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2010
Because the caring lady cares for every man that comes her way, and her beauty is a treat to her been faithful
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2010
A MAN WAS NOT BUILT FOR ONE WOMAN, AND A WOMAN WAS NOT BUILT FOR ONE MAN; ITS THE SOCIETY AND RELIGION THAT MANUFACTURES THE WORD "MARRIAGE" TO TAKE POSSESSION OF WOMEN. AND NO WOMAN AND MAN CAN SWEAR THAT THEY HAVENT PHUCK OUTSIDE THEIR MATRIMONY.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by dejilam(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2010
Why do people always pay more emphasis on ladies being the weaker sex?Who says we have a larger percentage of gals with broken heart than we guys? angry angryMy girlfriend ditched me for a richer guy with the fact that I displease myself to please her at times.Anyways they dont deserve my pity because as far as am concerned it happens both ways.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2010
i would rather commit suicide than to break her heart.i mean my fiancee
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by uyakachi(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2010
I CAN GIVE FIVE REASONS :
FIRST ******* IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LOVE IN NAIJA
SECOND *****IS BECUASE THEY DONT TAKE CARE OF THEIR HEART INSTEAD THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU
THIRD ******BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY STOCKBROKERS THAT TAUGHT PEOPLE HOW TO BRAKE HEART INSTEAD
FOURTH******BECAUSE THEIR HEART IS SOFT AND FRAGILE
FIVE ********BECAUSE THE BEAUTIFUL HEART ARE NOT YET BORN
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2010
LeoMax:

A MAN WAS NOT BUILT FOR ONE WOMAN, AND A WOMAN WAS NOT BUILT FOR ONE MAN; ITS THE SOCIETY AND RELIGION THAT MANUFACTURES THE WORD "MARRIAGE" TO TAKE POSSESSION OF WOMEN. AND NO WOMAN AND MAN CAN SWEAR THAT THEY HAVENT PHUCK OUTSIDE THEIR MATRIMONY.

and where did you get that idea from??
I'll have you know, though it may be unbelievable, that there are people out there who can boldly hold up their hand and say they haven't commited fornication or adultery. and their only sexx partner has been their life partner.

so pls think proply before u write such things.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by oyinda3(f): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2010
I have been trying to figure out why guys actually ditch a lady, even when a lady is very caring, nice and pretty.

One answer keeps popping up on my head, Choice. These days its just so difficult having someone that you feel its right for you, because, there are just too, too, many ladies. No offences meant pls.  Have examined myself, and 95% of the relationship i left, were simply becos i found' a better lady' o[b]r more attention,[/b]  That i think is a no 1 cause of breakup

Any more reason why guys ditch a girl?

OP, you are very correct. 
unfortunately some women think with their hearts and not their brains so they fall easily for such guys.

it is a no brainer that an entertainer personality (musician, athlete or guys who loves attention, dress flashy etc) is more likely to cheat than a nerd, austere or disciplined man.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by davades(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2010
jst b'cos they r too available.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by snthesis(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2010
oyinda.:

OP, you are very correct.
unfortunately some women think with their hearts and not their brains so they fall easily for such guys.

it is a no brainer that an entertainer personality (musician, athlete or guys who loves attention, dress flashy etc) is more likely to cheat than a nerd, austere or disciplined man.

[/quote
pls define disciplined man
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Ranoscky(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2010
@Dejilam

Exactly what happened to me, but i don't know y i stil find it so hard to treat gurls badly. dat same bas-tard gurl later came back n appologised, n i accepted her back with clean heart o! can u believe dsame bas-tard later ran away with my money? undecided Now, if i treat another gurl bad, pipu wil call me a bad guy, but dey don't know what i'v expirienced in d past b'cos of gurls. but daz not my problem, my only concern is dat, i won't feel at home if i treat another gurl badly b'cos she's innocent to me, n daz my problem til date! (y b'cos, i wil never take shyt from guy dat treats my sis badly.)
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^
AW BLESS YOU! smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by MrCork1: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
Its a man's world
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
who says its a mans world? d trend has changed this days oh, u see a woman ditching a man in lieu, think this still boils down to the fact that men are by nature polygamous,
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by kaiosama(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
how will i know a caring woman?
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by omofat: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^^ You will know you have had a caring woman after you've lost her
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by oyinda3(f): 5:10am On Aug 06, 2010
snthesis:

pls define disciplined man

having the ability to control your desires and impulses.

ie. a disciplined guy will stay in d library to study for an exam while his friends are out partying.
       a disciplined man will save his money in d bank while his friends are buying new cars and rolex.
       a disciplined man will be faithful to his wife while his friends are cheating on their wives.

the opposite of a disciplined man is an impulsive man. i'm sure you know what impulsive means. abi u want me to define that one too?
the impulsive man may seem more fun to hang out with though. partying, cars etc while the disciplined guy may seem boring. just life.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2010
^
but in the end, one way or another, the impulsive guy will end up losing out and he will just be looking at the disciplined guy moving higher thinking "if only. . ."

trust it pays to be disciplined [s]note to self: need to be more disciplined[/s]!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by MrCork1: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2010
They are our property & we own them
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by harakiri(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2010
When a woman breaks a guy's heart, it's swept under the rug as "one of those things" but when a guy breaks a woman's heart. . .it makes the front page on nairaland.

Wonderful.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Ranoscky(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
^
Nna men, shey d mata no tire u? undecided

N na dia infidelity dey pain pass! sad
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2010
wonderful abi, and everyday women are in fact shattering men heart, lets just say becos of the acronym --weaker vessels,
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by darekunmi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2010
The basis of love determine the aftermath
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2010
@OP, it goes both ways, girls do same to some caring guys heart too wink
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by LanzOluz(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2010
The toto don tire u my bro,
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Hergbajeh: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2010
there is no trust in them,
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by icare1: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2010
treating people as important is different from caring for them. you care for someone when they have a genuine need. but you make them someone important but just caring and failing to answer the quetios of what need it is for, so what you get is they act all important and treat you with contempt.that is why God requires that we ask to receive

In a relationship a woman must know the inward needs of the partner through observance and communication , but if the women just does anything good it would not be important to the man cause he does not need it.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by graychuks(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
it is just the same reason a woman breaks a gentle mans heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.