Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115190 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AndreUweh(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Moderator, offensive thread alert!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571911.0.html
Why not alert the moderators on all the threads Ileke Idi started to mock Ndigbo?. This is Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blazay(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2010
Unbelievable.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Moderators,

This section needs to be cleaned up. I am just shocked!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by oturugo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Moderators,

This section needs to be cleaned up. I am just shocked!
You are the main problem here. Remember Mukina2's warning to you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2010
@Moderators, what is going on?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:21am On Dec 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Moderators, what is going on?

$1,000,000 question.

definitely, there is a cause for alarm and all is not under control in this section. Just x-ray the top 20 threads in this section and you'll be shocked
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 1:01am On Dec 21, 2010
The main culprits have been banned and the threads gone.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by kobojunkii(f): 1:22am On Dec 21, 2010
^^^^

Iro nla lopa
Abere alo, ki ono okun to di

Omongbati is back!:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572042.0.html

I find that threaqd very offensive
Ban him Now
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2010
oturugo:

You are the main problem here. Remember Mukina2's warning to you.
am shocked that you had to create another name to add to the problem.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2010
kobojunkii:

^^^^

Iro nla lopa
Abere alo, ki ono okun to di

Omongbati is back!:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572042.0.html

I find that threaqd very offensive
Ban him Now

mods listen to kobo here angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 1:57am On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

The main culprits have been banned and the threads gone.

thanks. hopefully there will be some sanity now. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Dec 21, 2010
Moderator, offensive posts alert

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571569.32.html

Also, it could be best to move all threads with topics geared at addressing SPECIFIC ethnic groups (Igbo, Yoruba, Efik, Hausa, Ibiobio) removed from the Politics area. I believe what these people do is try to incite particular groups by adding their ethnic information right in the topic of the thread rather than simply allowing the news article to tell the story it will to those who read.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by DisGuy: 4:19am On Dec 21, 2010
Can you close the politics section for a day or even a week!

It has been turned into something else

it's repulsive!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 21, 2010
@Moderators

I'm not sure why I was banned.

Let's talk about this, Seun. I really like that ID embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by kobojunkii(f): 4:56am On Dec 21, 2010
^^^

Ileke why did the ban you?

This war is turning to something else

My thoughts are with you!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2010
FL Gators:

@Moderators

I'm not sure why I was banned.

Let's talk about this, Seun. I really like that ID embarassed
kobojunkii:

^^^

Ileke why did the ban you?

This war is turning to something else

My thoughts are with you!

guyz it's ok undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2010
LMAO. . . .

Over grown babies
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Moderator, offensive posts alert

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571569.32.html

Also, it could be best to move all threads with topics geared at addressing SPECIFIC ethnic groups (Igbo, Yoruba, Efik, Hausa, Ibiobio) removed from the Politics area. I believe what these people do is try to incite particular groups by adding their ethnic information right in the topic of the thread rather than simply allowing the news article to tell the story it will to those who read.

thanks
deleted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by kobojunkii(f): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2010
^^^^

This is so unfair
Why would someone ask you to do something against a member exercising his freedom of speech
You do what she tells you do do without thinking it through, at your age, that is unfortunate
By so doing the wishes of a few, you inevitably open yourself up to harsh and negative criticisms, warranted or not.
I hope you think about your functions very well, and make amends in the future!

If you do not have a mind of your own, let someone else take over the job.
This is unnecessary use of your power to intimidate and harass other members based on the preference of another member who does not necessarily represent the views of majority of the people here.

If this happens again, I will do everything I can to make you pay for it!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by netotse(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2010
@moderators
is this kobojunkii? i dont think so, he/she/it should be banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Obiagu1(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2010
The Mods are just making their job difficult for themselves. Simply send out warning to everyone about making offensive post/threads.

Instant permanent ban for anyone that makes very offensive post/thread with such posts/threads deleted. I wonder who on his/her right sense that will create 10 monikers just to make 10 posts. They can't even make a coherent argument to satisfy their urge for extreme offensive posts.

It's this attitude of the Mods trying to justify the reason for such offensive posts as highlighted by rhymz that makes it spiral out of control. Everyone will become aware that if you reply to an offensive post with an offensive post, then you get a ban as well. They simply have to alert the Mods about such offensive posts and their job is done.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2010
Obiagu1:

The Mods are just making their job difficult for themselves. Simply send out warning to everyone about making offensive post/threads.

Instant permanent ban for anyone that makes very offensive post/thread with such posts/threads deleted. I wonder who on his/her right sense that will create 10 monikers just to make 10 posts. They can't even make a coherent argument to satisfy their urge for extreme offensive posts.

It's this attitude of the Mods trying to justify the reason for such offensive posts as highlighted by rhymz that makes it spiral out of control. Everyone will become aware that if you reply to an offensive post with an offensive post, then you get a ban as well. They simply have to alert the Mods about such offensive posts and their job is done.
The mod here sent out warnings to them, most of them have been banned lots of times, and then you have some others who have regular user names ( names not associated with anything tribal) but create other names to continue the tribal war. Most of them have been banned and if anyone starts anything they will be banned. no compromise for anyone.
If anyone changes the title of a thread to start tribal war they will be banned, if anyone posts insulting/provocative posts about any tribe or attacking any tribe they will be banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by netotse(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

The mod here sent out warnings to them, most of them have been banned lots of times, and then you have some[b] others who have regular user names ( names not associated with anything tribal) but create other names to continue the tribal war.[/b] Most of them have been banned and if anyone starts anything they will be banned. no compromise for anyone.
If anyone changes the title of a thread to start tribal war they will be banned, if anyone posts insulting/provocative posts about any tribe or attacking any tribe they will be banned.
we should be naming and shaming such. . .whether you're a 24-hr tribalist or you moonlight as a tribalist all na the same thing. . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
Una dey make me laugh.

Since when bans and blocking of IP's deter anyone bent on being malicious from doing exactly what they set out to do??

As you can already see, the so called banned loons are back albeit with different screen names.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
Honestly, I shake my head for my generation.
How will someone literate enough to access computer descend so low as to parading him/herself as tribal champions at this age?
What does it profit anyone to go about public forum engaging in pettiness of such level?
Even under anonymity, don't people think about their dignity? Even if this is a public and anonymous forum, don't some people care about what people think of them? What niche they carve for themselves? I wonder what level of reasoning could inspire such debasing behaviour.

It's serious.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by praise101: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^

Bola Ige, the Cicero of Esa Oke, was a tribal Champion, isnt it?

How come Larry Summers is a racist; isnt he more literate that you? Harvard Vs. lowly OAU that rejected me.

Jarus, your logic doesn't make sense. ***SMH***

Your critical thinking skills is below par. I pity you.

It has nothing to do with dignity. You need to brush up on your vocabulary, you Arrow!

Just warn your GF before I break coconut for her ugly head.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
i dey laugh for this forum oooo.
welcome back flgators
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blazay(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2010
The mod here sent out warnings to them, most of them have been banned lots of times, and then you have[b] some others who have regular user names [/b] ( names not associated with anything tribal)

Meaning these 'some others' have the permission to have multiple user IDs from you and not others. . .and as long as those 'regular' names do not indulge in ethnic baiting and they keep their noses clean. . .they can keep those 'clean' user ID names while establishing others to indulge in ethnic wars on NL huh?

Just trying to understand what you wrote up there since you are a 'super moderator'. . . ?

Like NL like Nigeria. . .Animal Farm.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Mu he he he he he

Ribadu for NL supreme moderator duties!!! Not just 'super moderator' duties.

I dey [b]w[/b]u-afff!

Waff-waff!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
Blazay:

Meaning these 'some others' have the permission to have multiple user IDs from you and not others. . .and as long as those 'regular' names do not indulge in ethnic baiting and they keep their noses clean. . .they can keep those 'clean' user ID names while establishing others to indulge in ethnic wars on NL huh?

Just trying to understand what you wrote up there since you are a 'super moderator'. . . ?

Like NL like Nigeria. . .Animal Farm.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Mu he he he he he
keep what names? the persons concerned have been warned and the names have been banned.

The use of multiple usernames is against forum rules, no one is above that rule.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
praise101:

^^^

Bola Ige, the Cicero of Esa Oke, was a tribal Champion, isnt it?

How come Larry Summers is a racist; isnt he more literate that you? Harvard Vs. lowly OAU that rejected me.

Jarus, your logic doesn't make sense. ***SMH***

Your critical thinking skills is below par. I pity you.

It has nothing to do with dignity. You need to brush up on your vocabulary, you Arrow!

Just warn your GF before I break coconut for her ugly head.
Look, OAU reject, I never said there is anything wrong in tribal supremacism, which Bola Ige did. Bola Ige believed Yoruba was the best tribe. There is absolutely nothing wrong in promoting one's tribe, it's part of being proud of one's origin. But will BI descend to the level you guys do here? Capital No.
Bola Ige will not look at every issue from ethnic lens as you guys thrive on here.

Every sane topic is being turned into tribal bashing by guys. You need to grow, guys.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blazay(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

keep what names? the persons concerned have been warned and the names have been banned.
The use of multiple usernames is against forum rules, no one is above that rule.

If you say so.
Please "carry-on" camping o. . .
Happy holidays.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by omongbati2: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2010
I wonder what yardstick the mods take to allow Jason12345 to run amock in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572072.0.html

Such administrative bias will only spell more war and does not speak well of the mod. Jason12345 should be banned, like I and fstranger, and I think, Ileke Idi have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (101)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.