Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114898 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2010
una give mukina2 too much work.

You guys need to behave yourself.

Children!!

Mukina2, no mind these ppl. Dem no get work o.

@fstranger
What is with the curses. Please, aburo mi, chill down.
Mukina is a woman and older @ that.
If there's anything, the curses must stop.
reserve it for akin-egba and his nnewi family.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche0(m): 1:21am On Dec 22, 2010
FL Gators aka Ileke-Idi aka Toyin aka Vicki

You are the one who launched the attack on the Politics section

And then everyone was at war.

You grow up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2010
^^^LEAVE HER ALONE

What about Akin Egba, Igbobuigbo, omo Yoruba, not to talk of you

Just get off her case ok?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:43am On Dec 22, 2010
@Mukina2

I dont envy your job at all. You are really a strong lady. No wonder I. . .

Pls keep banning them, even if they have to change their monikers 100 times.

This is Politics section, not children/babies section for Pete sake.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 3:31am On Dec 22, 2010
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche0(m): 3:44am On Dec 22, 2010
chyz,

These people have gone crazy!

I am starting to think jason and alj harem are one of the same.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason54321: 3:47am On Dec 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

chyz,

[b]so it hurts? i thought it was awo you all love[/b]d grin grin grin
and about alhharem and me undecided you have the right to think undecided. you can even check the IP address.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 4:02am On Dec 22, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572622.0.html

Can you clean up this thread, including my post. I do not know what got over me. Next time, I will continue with the debate and forget people who add nothing to the debate.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 4:03am On Dec 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

chyz,

It's funny because all of the igbo bashing threads, they leave up or move to the tribalism section but they completely delete the yoruba bashing threads. Those two are really the only one screwing up things. Jason's an itsekiri and alj harem is an undercover yoruba.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 4:11am On Dec 22, 2010
chyz:

It's funny because all of the igbo bashing threads, they leave up or move to the tribalism section but they completely delete the yoruba bashing threads. Those two are really the only one screwing up things. Jason's an itsekiri and alj harem is an undercover yoruba.

my igbo brother why did u ask to delete the thread

sorry i have changed the topic smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason54321: 4:16am On Dec 22, 2010
@ MODS

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-566774.64.html

This is an example of tribal bashing!!! how can vicenzo call another person "your slave brothers" because he is against his igbo views and he hails from the MIDWEST!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 4:34am On Dec 22, 2010
I have just read through several pages and its been entertaining in a dark way.

So bigots are openly running rings around the mods? . . .When we complained about the likes of bkbabe, no one did anything, maybe the mockery on this thread is the logical result.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 4:52am On Dec 22, 2010
Beaf:

I have just read through several pages and its been entertaining in a dark way.

So bigots are openly running rings around the mods? . . .When we complained about the likes of bkbabe, no one did anything, maybe the mockery on this thread is the logical result.

do u know how many times bk/babe has been ban

do u know how many times bk has been insulted by igbo, yorubas and others

i tell ya, if someone like ileke-idi, and co to change then there is a serious problem

my igbo brothers have made bamolowo death an object of ridicle on this forum just because he is yoruba

now yorubas do the same about ojukwu, they are complaining

sad indeed angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2010
Oh my my, look at this section. shocked grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2010
@Moderators, I don't think this is just offensive but confirmation that these are just not interested in keeping with the rules here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572656.32.html

If these things did not get the right training from there folks, I don't think nairaland is where they will get it from. Please bring down the axe on this nonsense at this point.

also see following

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572700.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572708.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572709.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572694.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572671.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2010
^^^^
[size=15pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

Potentially offensive thread alert:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572740.0.html

Offensive and insulting post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572740.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2010
Thanks people for reporting.

The threads have been deleted and the persons banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2010
mukina2:

mukina, thank for banning Alj harem, but can u point out the thread i insulted, promoted murder etc

thanks

the i believe my last thread was "i would not allow my daughter to do with i did with ojukwu" which was the title the newspaper used

i really really do not understand what is going on

so making fun of " awo die like a poisoned rat"

"Yoruba must die just like damilola tarylor or bamolowo" etc is not promoting murder

as i said early, show me one offensive thread i posted that is offensive i posted, thank you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
mukina2:

i mean we can not even have a decent thread without this igbo invading it calling biafra this biafra that

we can not have a decent discussion with this people bring tribalism to threads.

how can we have a decent discussion when some igbo are calling even Seun a tribalist because he does not support there views

i believe the people u are meant to ban are not banned angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
why is people from south west or anybody in support of AWOLOWO easier for jarus to be banned than others even when they commit the same crime
Partiality unlimited
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
^
First of all Jarus cannot ban.
we do not care who posted what , as long as its against forum rules, the poster and his thread will go.
The sanity in this section has to be restored.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2010
mukina2, i hope chyz, ezeuche, ochi_agha, udezue and vicenzo are all ban as well because they just point tribal fingers to anyone that opens a thread that does not support there views.

have you not been read the threads opened by my igbo brothers saying "yoruba is dirty" etc and those topic were never taken off

even as early as 2007 i still see does point

mukina2, do u think i like acting tribal, i am half igbo

my grand mother is igbo

an igbo taxi diver saved my life,,,,,, after all this do u actually think i would hate the group i am from if they are not doing something fundamental wrong

i know my people, they like to spite other people a lot, and that is why i never insulted them but try to talk to them even though they insult me alway calling me aboki, mallam, shoe polisher, gateman, cattle rearer, and the list continues.

pls mukina2 if u do not have any evidence that i have promoted all u sent to me, unlock Alj harem

thank u
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
mukina2:

^
we do not care who posted what , as long as its against forum rules, the poster and his thread will go.

you are right that sanity has to be restored, but thread or post did i post that warranted the ban, pls i would like to see that.

thank u

i hope it is not the post i said that why would someone make fun of bamolowo death just because he is a yoruba

because if it that, it is sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2010
mukina2:

^

Is this your sanity, banning people against Ojukwu and ignoring those cursing Awolowo.
Dude you dont seem to understand DEMOCRACY
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2010
seanet02:

Is this your sanity, banning people against Ojukwu and ignoring those cursing Awolowo.
Dude you dont seem to understand DEMOCRACY
gbammmm, mukina2 i hope you are not a yoruba/edo/northerner

i tell u, who is more honourable in awolowo and ojukwu

if u are in nigeria now, the media and telecommunication company started from this man(awo)

if not for him we in nigeria would all be in the dark ages,,,,,,tell what ojukwu did for nigeria/ or even his people

pls tell me(remember i am igbo as well)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2010
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hmm. . . Why are people still mentioning my name to be banned? I have not said anything tribal. You all just got mad when I called you out on your tribalism. None of you can show where I have ever posted something tribal. Most of my discussions deal with culture, romance and foreign policy. Nigerian politics is not my cup of tea, because I am not being impacted by Nigerian politics personally. The burden of proof is on all of you to show where I have posted something tribal. If you cannot prove, then shut up, because you all are LIARS. Thank you and good bye.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason123: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^ who is this fool

i am back!!! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason123: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2010
mukina,
we have not addressed the issue and until we do, there would be no peace on NL!!! UNTIL YOU BAN CHYZ (YESTERDAY HE PARTICIPATED), UDUEZE and OTHERS. there would be no peace!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2010
sorry mukina2, but i think u should unban alj harem because he has not promoted hate or anything that is against the forum rules

Reason: We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred, violence, or murder against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, sexual orientation, person,

i think you should read the source of this story

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/apr/14/national-14-04-2010-008.htm

and pls point out if i have done anything against the rules of this forum. undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2010
jason123:

look mukina or whatever you call yourself,
how many times have you banned those ibo animals that said awo died like a rat how many times have you banned those sub-human cannibals that disgrace bawolomo even at his death how many times have you banned those ibo fools that curse enahoro even at his death yet an ariticle came out about ojukwu is a craddle-robber you decided to ban me you dey craze you better stop wasting your time by banning me. there is absolutely no point!!!

Seconded.
This Mukina does not seem to understand Fairness
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
An easy way to ban similar sounding names to one that has been banned is to use the [size=14pt]Levenshtein Distance algorithm[/size] together with a special list of banned names. Then we won't have bannedName123 registering as bannedName321 or banned456Name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levenshtein_distance

Please, lets get rid of some folk for good. The politics section should be about serious, intelligent and inspiring inputs, not the sort of gutter scraping logic and topics that some paint the place with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (101)

President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.