Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,952 members, 7,866,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115896 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by omongbati2: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2010
Admin/Mod/Mukina2/Jarus

Why is Ileke Idi allowed to use multi IDs? Today she posted as FL Gators.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
omongbati2:

Admin/Mod/Mukina2/Jarus

omongbati, i know u are angry, i think u should just give it a rest so that the political section can be as it was before

thank u
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2010
omongbati2:

Admin/Mod/Mukina2/Jarus

omongbati2:

I wonder what yardstick the mods take to allow Jaon12345 to run amock in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572072.0.html

Such administrative bias will only spell more war and does not speak well of the mod. Jason12345 should be banned, like I and fstranger, and I think, Ileke Idi have.

which one? The Username Ileke Id was banned so what are you talking about?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
You have to love mukina2. There is something about a woman with power that is such a turn on. Are you available?  wink Am I allowed to even ask that question though?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572434.0.html

For the attention of the MOD/superMOD:

Here's a typical example that banning ethnocentric reetards or anyone who is bent on going across the grain doesn't chnage anything.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ mukina

you look lovely!!! do not mind the haters!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
OMO IBO:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572434.0.html

For the attention of the MOD/superMOD:

Here's a typical example that banning ethnocentric reetards or anyone who is bent on going across the grain doesn't chnage anything.
thanks i removed it  since.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by omongbati2: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mukina2,

Why is Jason12345 still unbanned and you (or some other mod) even removed the thread I showed where he displayed the hgt of tribalism against a people? Ban him or the war will not stop. Ose pupo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
Jarus:

Look, OAU reject, I never said there is anything wrong in tribal supremacism, which Bola Ige did. Bola Ige believed Yoruba was the best tribe. There is absolutely nothing wrong in promoting one's tribe, it's part of being proud of one's origin. But will BI descend to the level you guys do here? Capital No.
Bola Ige will not look at every issue from ethnic lens as you guys thrive on here.

Every sane topic is being turned into tribal bashing by guys. You need to grow, guys.
YES.Obviously you were too young to read his articles in th 90s

Chief Bola Ige’s decision to write a weekly column in the Sunday Tribune seems to have been a strategic decision. It placed him in a good position to propagate hatred against his target group, the Fulani, in particular, and northerners in general. He has used every opportunity, I repeat EVERY OPPORTUNITY,to liken the Fulani to the Tutsis of Rwanda and sometimes of Burundi also. As the “Tutsis of Nigeria,” he provocatively proclaimed that the Fulani of Nigeria are likely to end up sharing the same bloody fate with the Tutsis of Rwanda!

In an article in his column, on page 2 of Sunday Tribune of September 4, 1996, entitled “Up Nigeria!!!” on the victory of the Golden Eaglets against the Brazilians in the semi-finals of the football event of the Atlanta Olympics, Chief Bola Ige said:

“…if the team had been made up from “ Federal character” and “quota” we probably would not have had Kanu together with Oliseh and Amunike and Amokachi. There probably would not be a goalkeeper called Dosu. Some Nigerian Tutsis would probably have packed the team with their kinsmen.”

The intensity of his campaign of hatred against the Fulani was such that he derided even the dresses worn by Nigerian athletes. According to him:

“First who asked our athletes to wear those almajiri dresses ;Din Atlanta at the opening ceremonies? I felt insulted that Mary Onyali and others should be asked to wear a dress which is like those herdsmen and beggars wear in Northern Nigeria. There was hardly any difference between the contingent from Niger Republic and our own. Even the athletes from Benin Republic and Togoland showed off better than we. Or is this part of the native colonisation of Nigeria?”

Chief Bola Ige, in fact, endorsed the genocide inflicted on the Tutsis by the Hutu extremists. He protested against the detention and pending trial of the Hutu extremists arrested for genocide. In an article titled, “River of Human Beings.” published in his column, on page 2 of the Sunday Tribune of December 1, 1996, Chief Bola Ige said that the crimes of the genocidaires pale into insignificance compared with their detention. The Tutsis, like the Fulani, were also transformed into “native colonialist” for keeping “60,000, yes SIXTY THOUSAND, Rwandans holed up in a couple of crowded and smelly prisons on charges of murder and genocide. In a country where there are probably a score or a few lawyers to prosecute…”

Justifying the genocide, he wrote, “Buyoya of Burundi, Kigame of Rwanda and other Tutsis in uniform are doing what their brothers in other parts of Africa are doing. They, a minority, want to dominate the majority. They forget, because of temporary power, that sooner or later, an oppressed people throw off yoke. Tutsis and their brothers in other parts of Africa seem incapable of learning the wisdom which white Afrikaners learnt very well in the last ten years; that if a minority does not quickly reach an accommodation with the majority the days of the minority will not only be numbered, they may soon become nights and that quickly.”

The fact that the Tutsis were not in power when 800,000 of them were massacred in April, 1994 and, therefore, did not constitute a ruling minority in any sense of the term, was disregarded by this Senior Advocate of Nigeria, in his determination to prepare the minds of Nigerians for a repeat of the Rwandan tragedy in Nigeria.

Like in Rwanda, where Tutsi were identified as the target group and blamed for all the ills of the society, Chief Bola Ige insistently identified the Fulani as evil oppressors and parasites and, therefore, as the target group for genocide in Nigeria. Writing in his regular column on page 2 of Sunday Tribune of 16 February, 1997, on the composition of the membership of the Vision 2010 Committee Chief Bola Ige again repeated his characterisation of the Fulani as the  “Tutsis of Nigeria” and blamed all the ills of the country on them. Chief Bola Ige wrote:

“Since 1960, has our bane not been that the “Tutsis” of Nigeria (who are minority of minorities - in population, in education, in management skills, in the economy) have held Nigeria at the jugular, scheming political manoeuvres that make them hold on to power at all costs and in all circumstances? The result, of course, is that all “non Tutsis” of Nigeria are not ready to trust their future to such minority who have never exhibited true Nigeria nationalism…The young people do not trust the authorities, and the way they see Nigeria is vastly different from how the “Tutsis” of Nigeria want Nigeria to be”

Yet in another piece captioned “Whose National Question” which appeared on page 2 of Sunday Tribune of 7 September, 1998, where he discussed the Scottish referendum on autonomy, Chief Bola Ige raised his incitement against the Fulani to a higher level. According to him:

‘when the brothers and children of those who wanted confederation of Nigeria in 1953, now pose as the arch-gospellers of Nigeria’s “indivisible” unity…They do so because they think they are the Tutsis of Nigeria, and imagine that all Nigerians must be ruled by them till Kingdom come. All sensible and rational people all over the world acknowledge that there are certain axioms about how people should live. If a country is multi-lingual, multi-ethnic and multi-religious, its constitution MUST be federal…At the risk of being misunderstood, it seems to me that the reason the Tutsis of Nigeria cannot understand these simple axioms is that first, they are an immigrants uprooted group scattered all over Nigeria without any defined geographical boundaries; secondly their culture has been lost to a “religious” culture so-called which unfortunately does not enable them to appreciate the culture of other people, not even the Habe–Hausa culture, thirdly they are insignificant in numbers they have to attach themselves to others and appear as part and parcel of those they parasite on; and finally, they have had the fortune of military rule in Nigeria for almost thirty years and have succeeded in manipulating the military for their own purposes”

There is certainly no difference between Bola Ige’s characterisation of the Fulani in the quotation above and the definition of the Tutsis by the genocidal regime in Rwanda. Even Hitler could not do better. For Hitler, the Jews were vermin, dirty, blood-sucking, insects to be exterminated. Calling humans insects, or parasites helps to prepare the minds of those who are being mobilised to carry out genocide, to do so without any iota of guilt.  After all, are bugs not supposed to be destroyed? Target groups are denied their humanity in order to make it easier to brutally and cold-bloodedly exterminate them.

It is the same Cicero who turned an ordinary TV interview about Nigeria progress, with the then screen TV in late 2001, into ethnic bashing, saying; "Nigeria would have reached the promised land if not for the BACKWARD north. 

Yeah, I am a tribalist. I am proud to be one!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

why did you remove it? angry. these people need to know that respect is reciprocal! you cannot disrespect other people and expect them to respect you! its impossible!. i am not the only nigerian that has noticed the disregard of other ethnic groups by the ibo tribe!!! its wrong! OMO IBO did not report it until i got there. the topic has been up since around 1 pm and i have waited for it to be banned but NO since it does not affect the TRIBE of MONKEY then it should be left alone. WHY? why not before? the answer is that they are hypocrites!!!

look!!! these tribe of monkey need to be educated and brought up to the standard of nigerians!!! thats the gospel truth!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche0(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2010
Awww poor Toyin aka Vicki. It is bad that she has traveled this route.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
omongbati2:

Mukina2,

Why is Jason12345 still unbanned and you (or some other mod) even removed the thread I showed where he displayed the hgt of tribalism against a people? Ban him or the war will not stop. Ose pupo.

against what people tribe of monkeys? you guys are not fit to be humans!!! its in the gene!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
jason12345:

why did you remove it? angry. these people need to know that respect is reciprocal! you cannot disrespect other people and expect them to respect you! its impossible!. i am not the only nigerian that has noticed the disregard of other ethnic groups by the ibo tribe!!! its wrong! OMO IBO did not report it until i got there. the topic has been up since around 1 pm and i have waited for it to be banned but NO since it does not affect the TRIBE of MONKEY then it should be left alone. WHY? why not before? the answer is that they are hypocrites!!!

look!!! these tribe of monkey need to be educated and brought up to the standard of nigerians!!! thats the gospel truth!!!
if you had seen it since 1pm why didn't you report it then?
all the ones i saw i moved
he did the right thing by reporting it, that's all you should have done in the first place.

jason12345 and omongbati2
you guys need to stop this constant back and forth, you are not the only posters in this section na.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche0(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mukina you have to admit, I kept these NL tribalist at bay.

When all the anger is directed at me.

Now the Politics section has gone to the dogs.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

if you had seen it since 1pm why didn't you report it then?
all the ones i saw i moved
he did the right thing by reporting it, that's all you should have done in the first place.

jason12345  and omongbati2
you guys need to stop this constant back and forth, you are not the only posters in this section na.
i know we are not the only posters here but you should ask yourselve,"what cames people change on NL towards the ibo tribe of monkeys the answer is, it has to do with the respect you give to other people's culture and heritage. you cannot disrespect them, revise history to suit you and expect respect back! its not possible!!!!
i would stop once they learn to respect other people. if not, this is just the beginning!!! RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2010
EzeUche0:

Mukina you have to admit, I kept these NL tribalist at bay.

When all the anger is directed at me.

Now the Politics section has gone to the dogs.
you gave me more work than anyone.
i hope you wont start yours this time.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

look mukina2, some of we igbos on this forum are doing thing that are really bad for the health of nairaland

Mukina2, i believe u know the phrase "respect is reciprocal "  if some of my igbo brothers do not respect the northerners and the yoruba/edo/itsekiri people, then how do they expect those people not to post back

i have been on nairaland since 2006 and i have seen some of my igbo brothers doing all sort of nonsense  eg

"Ymodulus,,,,,yorubas are illiterates take or leave it"

"Aboki polish my shoe everyday because he is not igbo"

"Yoruba this Yoruba that"

"akin-egba,,,,,olorun oooo yoruba man make first asteroid when it was a nigeria(igbo)"

" babalowo,,,, i am igbo f***** the user name, just to spite the yorubas on the forum"

" jason first topic was,,,,,, i love igbos from a yoruba, but look at what they turned him to be"

"ezeuche,,,,,,, Awolowo was hitler,,,,,,c'mon angry"  

"willy willy, freewilly, chosen04 and co,,,,,,, yorubas are dirty,,,,,, yorubas are this and that"

" udezue and co, aboki dirty,, aboki knows nothing,,,,,they are illiterates"

" lagos is igbo,,,, delta is igbo,,, balysae is igbo,,,,, abuja is igbo,,,, kogi is igbo,,,,,just to spite the indigenous people that are very open minded "

and it goes on and on and on angry

please mods until this my igbo brother gangs stop this madness they do, i do not think there will be any decent post on this forum

pls until udezue that uses fowl language to communicate to decent people is ban, then there will be no peace

this my igbo brothers even went to the extent of insulting Dapobear, Gbawe, Abagworo and ChineyeN , this people are decent posters and they are never biased in any of the post.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche0(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2010
I will Mukina.

But please keep these people in check.

My reign of terror is long gone.

You emasculated me on countless ocassions.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem1
thanks.

EzeUche0:

I will Mukina.

But please keep these people in check.

My reign of terror is long gone.

You emasculated me on countless ocassions.
thanks.

Use report to mod more, it works, lets keep this section free from tribal warfare.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
Jarus:

Look, OAU reject, I never said there is anything wrong in tribal supremacism, which Bola Ige did. Bola Ige believed Yoruba was the best tribe. There is absolutely nothing wrong in promoting one's tribe, it's part of being proud of one's origin. But will BI descend to the level you guys do here? Capital No.
Bola Ige will not look at every issue from ethnic lens as you guys thrive on here.

Every sane topic is being turned into tribal bashing by guys. You need to grow, guys.

Call me whatever, I have not raised my hands on anybody.
I am basically using words like my mentors before me to torment my enemies.

SO let us talk about it wherever and whenever; without that there can never be true healing.
Whatever, you are doing now, eg banning, is a temporary solution.

When you fight tribalism, tribalism fights back!

A word is enough for the wise

Yours fstranger aka fstranger1 aka fstranger2 aka stranger aka strangest aka strangerf aka killmukina aka rapemukina aka kobojokobo aka kobojunkii aka fstranger2 aka fstranger3 aka praise101 and now justise.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
This thread is hilarious.

Subscribing
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

alj harem1
thanks.

thanks.

Use report to mod more, it works, lets keep this section free from tribal warfare.

mukina2, i think u are not meant to ban jason without banning udezue, ezeuche and co

there has been peace on this forum until they come with "igbo is the best in this and that" when people like dis guy and jayjeett
join they were neutral until they were pushed to the wall by my igbo brothers

pls ban udezue angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem1:

mukina2, i think u are not meant to ban jason without banning udezue, ezeuche and co

there has been peace on this forum until they come with "igbo is the best in this and that" when people like dis guy and jayjeett
join they were neutral until they were pushed to the wall by my igbo brothers

pls ban udezue angry
who is udezue? if he is omongbati2 , his change of name will tell you that he has been banned a lot today alone.

i banned Jason for insulting someone in this thread few minutes ago.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
justise:

Call me whatever, I have not raised my hands on anybody.
I am basically using words like my mentors before me to torment my enemies.

SO let us talk about it wherever and whenever; without that there can never be true healing.
Whatever, you are doing now, eg banning, is a temporary solution.

When you fight tribalism, tribalism fights back!

A word is enough for the wise

Yours fstranger aka fstranger1 aka fstranger2 aka stranger aka strangest aka strangerf aka killmukina aka rapemukina aka kobojokobo aka kobojunkii aka fstranger2 aka fstranger3 aka praise101 and now justise.

gbammmm

you moderators have to ban ezeuche0 and udezue before ther can be peace on this forum

we are not kids, some of us have never formed a log in before but we have been reading nairaland,,,and i tell u until u ban udezue and ezeuche there will be no peace angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

who is udezue? if he is omongbati2 , his change of name will tell you that he has been banned a lot today alone.

i banned Jason for insulting someone in this thread few minutes ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=145901

that is udezue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2010
Alj harem, you are mad Funny

That is udueze indeed!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem1:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=145901

that is udezue
what did he do?
link?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

what did he do?
link?

So you know to ban me, ban my IP and my browser and you did not know that Udeuze, along with Ezeuchen and Chyz, is the biggest tribalist on here?

Hmm, I hope you are not being paid for this job!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=572072.msg7378737#msg7378737

insulting my people

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=456203.msg7371041#msg7371041

he has to respect other people's hero,,,,,remember because there was no respect to the northern spritual leader, that what led to the biafran war

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=568908.msg7341886#msg7341886

the man he is insult is well respected in edo state and all over nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=568908.msg7341581#msg7341581

how can u tell a dead man to rot in hell

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=564965.msg7317671#msg7317671

insulting jason, because of his opinion

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=566307.msg7313126#msg7313126

insulting me because i am half igbo half kanuri,,,,,that is racism

it and it goes on and on
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina it continues

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=566307.msg7313086#msg7313086

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=565641.msg7310043#msg7310043
insulting a man old enough to be his grand father, just because he is yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=563027.msg7302991#msg7302991

insulting ibime because he is ijaw not igbo and does not follow his views

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=563561.msg7285618#msg7285618

insulting strange because he is yoruba

etc
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ok Alhaji Harem
thanks. noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.