Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,877 members, 7,866,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115891 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

alj harem1 reported only after i had locked the thread?
was since the 15th
since the 12th
since the 11th

why didnt you report all of these post since?

mukina2 why do i have to report it if it is ur job to filter tribalism and insults

why

please do not even try to be partial here pls, because jason and others just started there backlash with this people

do u know how disguised ileke-idi and jason are, ,,,,, i am even igbo/kanuri and i see this thing so i am not partial at alll.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ Mukina2

You can see yourself

An ordinary, barely coherent hausa man has just floored you about the futility of banning your so called tribalists

Deep down we are all tribalists; going by your narrow-minded definition

Blazay right there has said more derogatory stuffs against Yorubas and Ibos than Ileke, fstranger, Akin Egba, Udeuze combined; yet he is still here spewing his rubbish
What conclusion do you want me to come to? How am I supposed to not  believe that he is enjoying such a privilege because he is the only one in real life unashamed to give you some badly needed action? How am I supposed to not believe that there is some sort of corruption going on here?

Untill you do the right thing, blame yourself for any negative comment that comes your way!

Chikena!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem1:

mukina2 why do i have to report it if it is your job to filter tribalism and insults

why

please do not even try to be partial here pls, because jason and others just started there backlash with this people

do u know how disguised ileke-idi and jason are, ,,,,,  i am even igbo/kanuri and i see this thing so i am not partial at alll.
ask EzeUche/mental gong/.bkbaby  and the rest how many times they've been banned before they stopped.
the mods/i cant be everywhere at the same time, which is why every post has a report to mod tab use it, it works.
or you report the posts here, the mods/i will see it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

Ok Alhaji Harem
thanks. noted

thanks smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

ask EzeUche/mental gong/.bkbaby  and the rest how many times they've been banned before they stopped.
the mods/i cant be everywhere at the same time, which is why every post has a report to mod tab use it, it works.
or you report the posts here, the mods/i will see it.

sorry i did not see ur early post smiley

thanks once again
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by abadaba(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
@The moderators, I hope you understand Alh Harem's ploy. He kept on reporting those who defend Igbo interests on n/land. Yet he hardly mentioned Blazay, Seanet, Fl Gators, Strangerf, Aigbofa, bluetooth, Kobojunkii etc who dwell on Igbo bashing 24/7. What sort of hypocrisy is that?.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2010
abadaba:

@The moderators, I hope you understand Alh Harem's ploy. He kept on reporting those who defend Igbo interests on n/land. Yet he hardly mentioned Blazay, Seanet, Fl Gators, Strangerf, Aigbofa, bluetooth, Kobojunkii etc who dwell on Igbo bashing 24/7. What sort of hypocrisy is that?.
No one's stopping you from reporting any insulting/provocative posts about any tribe. be it Igbo, Yoruba,Hausa and so on
report it thats all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2010
abadaba:

have i not been condemning strangerf and blazay

have u been reading my post, i am igbo by the way and i have been condemning this people.

what ploy are u talking about angry what igbo interest are they defending

do u think i do not defend igbo interest , i think u are very myopic when u post
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason54321: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2010
@mukina
why the hell did you ban me angry. i am just doing what they did to me and you banned me you better unban me now!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

No one's stopping you from reporting any insulting/provocative posts about any tribe. be it Igbo, Yoruba,Hausa and so on
report it  thats all.

mukina2, i am igbo myself and i am telling you that what some my people are doing on this forum is wrong,,,very wrong

i tell you, why is it that it is only igbos that have one sort of problem to another

are there no itsekiri, urhobo, yoruba, kanuri, fulani,hausa, igala, ijaw etc on this forum

why igbo always

i tell ya, i am tried of my igbo brothers on this forum, they ar giving us a very bad reputation but at home and abroad.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason54321: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2010
abadaba:

keep your mouth shut, you BUSH BABY!!! EWU!!! son of  dog!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

report it  thats all.
jason54321:

@mukina
why the hell did you ban me angry. i am just doing what they did to me and you banned me you better unban me now!!!

mukina2, this is an itsekiri man telling you how they have changed his ideology about us peace loving igbos cry sad for my people
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
jason54321:

keep your mouth shut, you BUSH BABY!!! EWU!!! son of  dog!!!

jason stop it right now angry angry

act like a yoruba man more civilized
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason54321: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem:

jason stop it right now angry angry

act like a yoruba man more civilized

no one, group or tribe has monopoly to disrespect!!! monkeys!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2010
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason54321: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ mods

i will stop only if they learn to respect their fellow nigerians and not see them as inferiors!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
@mods

Is there a reason why Yoruba threads are still littered in racism/tribalism?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ Mukina2

Very offensive post I tell ya:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=490918.msg7383488#msg7383488

Very insulting. Self confessed tribalist too.
Please be fair to everyone. His other moniker is Blazay1
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Genius100: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mukina, you are doing a great job. Instead of banning the user names, I suggest you ban IP addresses. There has to be zero tolerance for ethnic baiting. Keep up the good work.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ Mukina2

Offensive post alert, ban him, ban his other two monikers, ban his IP as well; as a matter of fact, banish him from planet earth. He is a scum:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=490918.msg7383664#msg7383664
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2010
How old are these monkeys for pete's sake?  undecided undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ Mukina

Another one:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=490918.msg7383806#msg7383806

I find it very offensive and insulting!Arrogant too!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by MaiSuya(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
Wetin NL chop these last few days for goodness sake? See wetin the usually lively politics section don become. . .

Some ppl are desperately in need of help.

Na wa o!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by omongbat12: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
Alj harem is same person as Jason54321. Double Id is not allowed
Mods and people take note
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
mods pls remove this tread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572465.0.html

thanks

Moderators, there have been some topics posted on the political section for about 2 days now

i believe that we are all at fault; yes even me

mods especially Jarus and Mukina2 pls can you make a post were the yoruba and igbo warlords can meet and have mutual respect for each other

in that post there should be terms and condition eg no one should insult Awolowo, Ojukwu, Zik etc

if any one from any group insults the other, people from that group should try to tell him off.

Mods lets make make this website better for all of us

thank you

yours sincerely

Alj harem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
can u lock this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-172280.96.html

and also this poster,,, she hates what she can not create

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=469348

thank u
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
more comments that should not be allowed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572421.96.html#bot
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blazay(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
justise:

@ Mukina2

You can see yourself

An ordinary, barely coherent hausa man has just floored you about the futility of banning your so called tribalists

Deep down we are all tribalists; going by your narrow-minded definition

Blazay right there has said more derogatory stuffs against Yorubas and Ibos than Ileke, fstranger, Akin Egba, Udeuze combined; yet he is still here spewing his rubbish
What conclusion do you want me to come to? How am I supposed to not  believe that he is enjoying such a privilege because he is the only one in real life unashamed to give you some badly needed action? How am I supposed to not believe that there is some sort of corruption going on here?

Untill you do the right thing, blame yourself for any negative comment that comes your way!

Chikena!

alj harem:

have i not been condemning strangerf and blazay
have u been reading my post, i am igbo by the way and i have been condemning this people.

what ploy are u talking about angry what igbo interest are they defending

do u think i do not defend igbo interest , i think u are very myopic when u post

I repeat. . .I don't care what sick games you and your moderators/super moderators are playing amongst yourselves.
Just leave me out of them. I am not afraid of your stoopid ban threats. . . but stop using my screen name as sound bites for your silly gutter-snipe fights amongst your useless, jobless, NL juveniles ok? Enough of your nonsense. Since my responses to your rants have been erased. . .and your so-called rants masked as complaints are left up there, how could I resist the temptation to reply again? This is your last warning. Do [size=16pt]not[/size] mention my name on this your useless thread one more time. I have told you all to do your 4king worst. Who cares? undecided

I hope I have made myself absolutely clear? Now stick to your 'level' of jobless, cyber riff-raffs!
Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2010
My sincere apologies to members that reported comments/threads tonight for which I have not been able to act on. My apologies to those who can't stand the activities of these tribal warlords who have launched attack on this section in the last couple of days. I'm currently posting from phone, so can't exercise my Mod powers of locking and deleting the offenders.I'll act on your reports and insultive threads/comments tomorrow morning by God's grace.
Thanks for your concern in making this forum a better place.

Once again, I'm granting amnesty to the tribal warlords to sheathe their sword. It doesn't profit anyone. But if this path of honour is rejected again, then the path of ban and other means become inevitable.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2010
Jarus:

My sincere apologies to members that reported comments/threads tonight for which I have not been able to act on. My apologies to those who can't stand the activities of these tribal warlords who have launched attack on this section in the last couple of days. I'm currently posting from phone, so can't exercise my Mod powers of locking and deleting the offenders.I'll act on your reports and insultive threads/comments tomorrow morning by God's grace.

Once again, I'm granting amnesty to the tribal warlords to sheathe their sword. It doesn't profit anyone. But if this path of honour is rejected again, then the path of ban and other means become inevitable.

that is very mature and sensible of you

thanks once again
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by justise: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2010
Jarus:

I am happy I was able to change your mind.
I am a very rational and deliberate person, as you can tell,

pls unban my strangerf, stranger and fstranger monikers
Thanks!

I wanna sell them to my friends!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason54321: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2010
Jarus:

i am glad you are here. can you please unban me jason12345 as soon as possible. as for the tribal bashing, i know it is immature and silly but thats what they get when you push people to the wall. the people have to react!!! they cannot keep disrespecting other people and expect them to just hush! its impossible!!! i have called a[b] seize fire![/b]  i was never like this but when tribalism is encouraged and no one does anything about it then you get this. i am truly sorry and i do not mean those words i said about igbos. i never want to do this again!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (101)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.