Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday (10947 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
A Facebook user with the username, Koko Linxum Full Current toke to the social media platform to share raunchy photos a lady shared on same platform oh her 18th birthday.

Below is what the user wrote;

The kind of Birthday studio pictures Am seeing these days sha
Am not looking but my eyes are paining me
What nonsense �����
If these small children are not having sense fa
Mr Photographer you sef try and have sense la
Last last is your Company’s name �
God help this Generation o!
My name is Koko Linxum Full Current and am not a social media commentator
Am just a concerned youth ���
#Fullcurrent

See The Raunchy Photos She Posted Below;

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/trending-photos-18-year-old-lady-posted-on-facebook-for-her-birthday/

1 Share

Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by Larryfest(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hmmm..... this is what some girls can best offer all body and no brains, i wonder why guys sef no dey take sultry birthday pics
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by Uyiii: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
FARM TOOL

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by Uyiii: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Larryfest:
I wonder why guys sef no dey take sultry birthday pics
guys and sultry birthday pics??
are you sure your sense is not paining you or you're attracted to strong yansh

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by IamD18: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
According to her, she's 18.

But we don't need a soothsayer to tell us that her pussay is 45.
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by MJBOLT: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
wetin concern Mr full current for the matter na undecided
according to the post the girl is 18
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by habsydiamond(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nowadays photographers don dey see toto pass gynecologist and doctors in charge of delivery.. these girls of nowadays are sometimes else o... They can expose their body for one thing called money or fame, even both.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by mofeoluwadassah: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
let her enjoy her day biko wink
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by maisauki: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
D mor d atention w giv 2 ds potential prostitutes, d mor dey tink dey r actin right
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by MJBOLT: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
habsydiamond:
Nowadays photographers din dey see toto pass gynecologist and doctor in charge of delivery.. these girls of nowadays are sometimes else o... They can expose their body for one thing called money or fame, even both.

Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by lawrence35(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
She fine.........

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat and get Christmas deals and discount.
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by datyrone(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
this is full current no doubt...all I see is a small girl looking for a potential big god
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by Fierce11: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lemme go and rewatch ''fifty shades of grey''.. Maybe it'd give me idea on how to ''whip'' sense into this girl..
If you know.....
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Haba,this is bad!!!
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by Karaske: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Girls Are The Cause Of 90% Of The Problems In This World, And 90% Of Them (girls) Are Candidates Of Hell *spits*
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by Timagex(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
habsydiamond:
Nowadays photographers don dey see toto pass gynecologist and doctors in charge of delivery.. these girls of nowadays are sometimes else o... They can expose their body for one thing called money or fame, even both.
. Na God dey help us o. We go sha chop... cheesy grin
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Larryfest:
Hmmm..... this is what some girls can best offer all body and no brains, i wonder why guys sef no dey take sultry birthday pics

Very soon!
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ookkaaaaayyy soooo now that the whole world knows you are sexy,have you made it in life? Or you think you are Kim kardashian.
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Ookkaaaaayyy soooo now that the whole world knows you are sexy,have you made it in life? Or you think you are Kim kardashian.

She is now very famous!
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Karaske:
Girls Are The Cause Of 90% Of The Problems In This World, And 90% Of Them (girls) Are Candidates Of Hell *spits*

Guys should learn how to close their eyes in 2019
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
datyrone:
this is full current no doubt...all I see is a small girl looking for a potential big god

Really?

But, who told you?
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
maisauki:
D mor d atention w giv 2 ds potential prostitutes, d mor dey tink dey r actin right

Oh no

True sha
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamD18:
According to her, she's 18.
But we don't need a soothsayer to tell us that her pussay is 45.
What?
Dont tell me you mean it..
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:

But, why?
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
.. Only senseless girls like you will support her .
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by datyrone(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

But, who told you?

abi?

she might just be a good girl and just to celebrate her birthday she had to post pictures of a raunchy nature to preach the gospel of how young and ripe she is to eligible and capable big gods.
Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by symbian123(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Get your Korean made hand cream moisturizers at affordable Prices. We deliver nationwide. Give your hands that lovely feel combined with a lovely smell that comes in all shades of perfection..Beautifully made from lavander to Rosewater to lemon and avocado fragrances. Just #499 naira. Discount prices also available. Get 10 pieces for #3999. Call now to order yours. 08143902079. Main office is in Lagos.

Re: Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday by ManTiger(m): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2018
Everybody want to trend but don't know what to do or how to go about it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind / 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.