Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes (3142 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by StrongAlphMale: 2:53pm On May 17, 2023
If you're one of those who desire a pure and happy marriage which will last a lifetime, then you must desire a virgin woman.
Look for a virgin woman in the following places
1. Her father's house: Look for a family with a decent lifestyle where you live. Find a way to become friends with any of this family members. Observe the girl you want in this family and chat with her. Then go ahead to inform her parents of your intention to marry their daughter.
Happy home awaits you.

2.Through your friends: Ask your "bad boys" to tell you about any good girl in their neighborhood. Those bad boys know which girl is responsible and which girl is fvcked by boys. They know the bitches. So tell them you need a good girl who is pure and they will lead you directly to the door step of a true woman. Chat with her, go on a date and visit her family.
Happy home awaits you.

3.In prayers: You can do like my uncle who prayed for virgin and exactly one month later, a virgin walked up to him and asked him to help her carry some items she bought to take to school. They got talking and today, they are married happily. She was a virgin. He said that from her dressing he knew she was a virgin (decent, clean girl with a steady gait and a graceful walking posture).

If you want a serious relationship, never look for a girl in
a. University ( most of them are used by yahoo boys and they don't even know).
b. On social media ( most of them have guys they sex chat with and fvck.)
c. In church choir ( believe me or not, these girls are religious oloshos).
d. Hausa girls ( Their religion don't have problem with virginity. No teaching in their holy book which mandates you to marry a virgin so most of their girls do shitty things. Some get fvcked outside their house in the night by guys who rides motorcycles. They will sit in the dark and hide the guy inside that their big cloth. The guy will lick, finger, fvck and release. We see many of them here in sokoto).
d. Jobless girls looking classy. (No need for long story. You already know how she maintains her expensive lifestyle)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by CivilianJTF(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2023
Are you sure?
Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by hadjipapiey(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2023
Succinct..

I feel like bleed crying when I mean those shenanigans parpetrated by young girls of nowadays, it's utterly ridiculous!

It's now so degrading that the married ones too shine these dirty acts like hooky, corporate oshi, old school friends association(Alumni) to mention a few..

Reading on..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2023
may i ask: so you mean to say that all these oloshoes you are talking about were good women when virgin, and the minute they had sex they became prostitute or what?!

if you believe that 99.9% of women are oloshoes, then the virgin ones are included in this equation, because its THEIR MIND THAT IS CORRUPTED; NOT THEIR TOTO. that you are the 1st one to mount her is irrelevant to her corrupted mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by StrongAlphMale: 2:59pm On May 17, 2023
CivilianJTF:
Are you sure?

No sane man should plan nor think of getting married to a Nigerian girl. Esp if she's not a virgin. Else be ready to train another man's child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by StrongAlphMale: 3:00pm On May 17, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
may i ask: so you mean to say that all these oloshoes you are talking about were good women when virgin, and the minute they had sex they became prostitute or what?!

if you believe that 99.9% of women are oloshoes, then the virgin ones are included in this equation, because its THEIR MIND THAT IS CORRUPTED; NOT THEIR TOTO. that you are the 1st one to mount her is irrelevant to her corrupted mind.

As soon as the mind has been corrupted, dude the Toto automatically becomes corrupted with lots of body count. Avoid such!

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by COLOURCUT: 3:04pm On May 17, 2023
Take it or leave it, everybody is involved.

We sell weighbridge machines.

3 Likes

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by hadjipapiey(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

It's obvious the OP claim reeks off fact and figures, hence using Majority of ladies/women is used instead.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
As soon as the mind has been corrupted, dude the Toto automatically becomes corrupted with lots of body count. Avoid such!

you are right....thus why i am saying that many virgins have already corrupted mind and therefore are USELESS... and whether they are virgins or not is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

- it is a waste of life to choose a virgin that is selling herself to the highest bidder;
- it is a waste of life to choose a virgin that is posting half naked pictures on social media every day;
- it is a waste life to choose a virgin that values MONEY more than CHARACTER

a virgin is irrelevant to a pure/happy marriage, as you stated

3 Likes

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by StrongAlphMale: 3:09pm On May 17, 2023
hadjipapiey:
Succinct..

I feel like bleed crying when I mean those shenanigans parpetrated by young girls of nowadays, it's utterly ridiculous!

It's now so degrading that the married ones too shine these dirty acts like hooky, corporate oshi, old school friends association(Alumni) to mention a few..

Reading on..

Spot on honourable comrade

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by StrongAlphMale: 3:10pm On May 17, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you are right....thus why i am saying that many virgins have already corrupted mind and therefore are USELESS... and whether they are virgins or not is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

- it is a waste of life to choose a virgin that is selling herself to the highest bidder;
- it is a waste of life to choose a virgin that is posting half naked pictures on social media every day;
- it is a waste life to choose a virgin that values MONEY more than CHARACTER

💯
Spot on comrade

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by StrongAlphMale: 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
Honourable comrades, In all you do, ensure you ignore the attention seeking fool above me

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2023
Wow 99.9 percent ....i can believe sire but make e no be say persin de generalize

I will rate 70 percent of most naija gals of today

Especially ages 18 to 30

They are all with smartphone ...wey smart pass dem fish brain ..its so sad .....

Ashewo now be be say stay for hotel again o , or standing by road for night , they are all on social.media app workikg from home

Lil wayne tell us sometin...god will bless the person posting this topic......these gals from hookup app are on this blog

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by Emmanuel909090: 4:24pm On May 17, 2023
True talk
Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by lavylilly: 4:34pm On May 17, 2023
story 4 d gods,
Lagos open air brothel where prostitutes shun ‘missionary style’
November 19, 2017 • By CHIJIOKE IREMEKA reports
Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by ukaface(f): 5:45pm On May 17, 2023
Nigerian girls be prostituting by themselves
They sleep with invisible men or rather with air
Nigerian guys no Dey sleep around.
Keep fearing Nigerian girls

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by Killerbag36: 6:28pm On May 17, 2023
Siofra will come nd say 99.9 % of nigeria men re broke
Bt look at her very well all u see its pure sadness nd envy for nigeria men on nairaland she has nothing else to say watch her coming for u soon or posting relating to ur post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by TheSourcerer: 6:34pm On May 17, 2023
TO WHOEVER GIRL READS THIS

THIS POST NOR COMMENTS WOULD NOT DETER THE MAN YOU WOULD EVENTUALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH AND MARRY

THIS POST DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE MAJORITY OF MEN BUT THE MInUTE MINORITY

ADULTS THE MAJORITY OF MEN WOULD NOT MAKE TOPICS CASTIGATING A WOMAN.

WE TALK PHILOSOPHY, WE TALK BUSSINESS CREATION , WE TALK EDUCTION , WE DISCUSS LIFE

TO BE BORN MALE DOSNT MEAN YOU ARE A MAN I HAVE COME TO FIGURE, THE CONCEPT OF PUTTING THE WHOLE HUMAN POPULATION AS MAN OR WOMAN IS LIMITING AS WE HAVE PEDOPHILES,RAPISTS, ANIMALS , ADULT CHILDREN LIKE THE ORIGINAL POSTER HERE WHO ARE REALLY JUST BEAST SPECIES LUCKY TO INHABIT THE HUMAN SKIN , THESE PEOPLE I NOTICE BEHAVE "ANYHOW"

CLASSIFYING ALL THESE VAIRIOUS CREATURES AS MEN OR WOMEN IS VERY LIMITING AND SAD REALLY

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by TheSourcerer: 6:38pm On May 17, 2023
LET MY MOTHER SISTER OR NEIGBOUR BE A HO(BECAUSE SHE/HE SLEEPS AROUND LOL ) I WOULD STILL SAVE THEM THE SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY I GET , Lol its instinctive to be a man , its instinctive to love and protect the woman and if you are not doing this you are not a MAN , definitely gay ,misogynist, sexual deviant, woman beater , seeing women as objects ( i was schocked to know there are males who literally view women as sexual objects, shame the Generalisation of Men as this idea is wide-spread, Men respect women as women mutally respects the Man as it has always been ) or some sort of other classification of "male specie" LUCKY to be evovled to be human

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by TheSourcerer: 6:41pm On May 17, 2023
MY COMMENT WILL NOT STOP THE "NIGERIAN GENDER WAR" HECK I EVEN MADE A POST IN 2019/2020 on the sudden rise of womanhate in the country

https://www.nairaland.com/6317707/surge-womanhate-redpills-simphood-pussy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by siofra(f): 8:58pm On May 17, 2023
Men need sex (according to them) they will go to tge ends of the earth searching for it. They crave it like it's going out of fashion.

Women as the smart and strategic gender, notice this and decide to offer sex for money. They are offering the service in exchange for money. Now, they are seen as disgusting and perverted for offering sex for money meanwhile they are not the ones doing crazy, depraved things just to have sex.

I will never understand this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 17, 2023
TheSourcerer:
TO WHOEVER GIRL READS THIS

THIS POST NOR COMMENTS WOULD DETER THE MAN YOU WOULD EVENTUALLY FALLN LOVE WITH AND MARRY

THIS POST DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE MAJORITY OF MEN BUT THE MInUTE MINORITY

ADULTS THE MAJORITY OF MEN WOULD NOT MAKE TOPICS CASTIGATING A WOMAN.

WE TALK PHILOSOPHY, WE TALK BUSSINESS CREATION , WE TALK EDUCTION , WE DISCUSS LIFE

TO BE BORN MALE DOSNT MEAN YOU ARE PA MAN I HAVE COME TO FIGURE, THE CONCEPT OF PUTTING THR WHOLE HUMAN POPULATION AS MAN OR WOMAN IS LIMITING AS WE HAVE PEDOPHILES,RAPISTS, ANIMALS , ADULT CHILDREN LIKE THE ORIGINAL POSTER HERE WHO ARE REALLY JUST BEAST SPECIES LUCKY TO INHABIT THE HUMAN SKIN , THESE PEOPLE I NOTICE BEHAVE "ANYHOW"

CLASSIFYING ALL THESE VAIRIOUS CREATURES AS MEN OR WOMEN IS VERY LIMITING AND SAD REALLY
😂Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by TheSourcerer: 10:39pm On May 17, 2023
Nia69:
😂Lord.
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by MechanicMike: 10:43pm On May 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
If you're one of those who desire a pure and happy marriage which will last a lifetime, then you must desire a virgin woman.
1. Her father's house: Look for a family with a decent lifestyle where you live. Find a way to become friends with any of this family members. Observe the girl you want in this family and chat with her. Then go ahead to inform her parents of your intention to marry their daughter.
Happy home awaits you.

2.Through your friends: Ask your "bad boys" to tell you about any good girl in their neighborhood. Those bad boys know which girl is responsible and which girl is fvcked by boys. They know the bitches. So tell them you need a good girl who is pure and they will lead you directly to the door step of a true woman. Chat with her, go on a date and visit her family.
Happy home awaits you.

3.In prayers: You can do like my uncle who prayed for virgin and exactly one month later, a virgin walked up to him and asked him to help her carry some items she bought to take to school. They got talking and today, they are married happily. She was a virgin. He said that from her dressing he knew she was a virgin (decent, clean girl with a steady gait and a graceful walking posture).

d. Hausa girls ( Their religion don't have problem with virginity. No teaching in their holy book which mandates you to marry a virgin so most of their girls do shitty things. Some get fvcked outside their house in the night by guys who rides motorcycles. They will sit in the dark and hide the guy inside that their big cloth. The guy will lick, finger, fvck and release. We see many of them here in sokoto).
d. Jobless girls looking classy. (No need for long story. You already know how she maintains her expensive lifestyle)

is yor mother... gran mother & gran sister nigerian sir...or are they ghana??(no oofeincse) smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by falcon01: 8:01am On May 18, 2023
Just marry a good woman! If you try hard to get the Holiest woman you'll never get married.
Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by talk2hb1(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Happy home awaits you.

Happy home awaits you.

You Didn’t Remember To Include Choir, Choir Master Enjoy most of the Choir Girls.
Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by StrongAlphMale: 9:25am On May 18, 2023
talk2hb1:

You Didn’t Remember To Include Choir, Choir Master Enjoy most of the Choir Girls.

💯

Apart from choir masters, Yahoo boys and random guys dey chop those church girls on a steady
Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by dhiqson(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2023
cheesy

Op, i agree with everything you posted
I mean, i told a nigga yiu don't find a wife in Churches, work place or whatnot... A well prime and proper woman is found in her father's house!

That's by the way
Explain the "avoid university ladies" and still ur uncle married who went to one
Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by OtuologyProf(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

💯

Apart from choir masters, Yahoo boys and random guys dey chop those church girls on a steady

You guys enjoy Otuistic Fallacy a lot. Well, that's for entertainment sake.

Every lady has that tendency to open her legs wide open for anybody, and dependent on time, price or opportunity~ Dr Mrs F.k pucy

Social colouration has no meaning here as some ladies who were clubbers later became religious fanatics and vice versa.
It is in the hormones, the hormones that want you to scream "daddy fuk me now...aaaaah , you're killing me daddy, uuuh...I want to aaaaah daddy, use me daddy,... you're so baaaaaad"

The interesting fact about this whole event is, ladies would naturally prefer double benefits (sexual gratification and material/other rewards)..ie they have systematically programmed themselves to be like that type of generator that must use oil alongside gasoline.

Prof itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
Re: 99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes by StrongAlphMale: 10:06am On May 18, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Every lady has that tendency to open her legs wide open for anybody, and dependent on time, price or opportunity~ Dr Mrs F.k pucy

Social colouration has no meaning here as some ladies who were clubbers later became religious fanatics and vice versa.
It is in the hormones, the hormones that want you to scream "daddy fuk me now...aaaaah , you're killing me daddy, uuuh...I want to aaaaah daddy, use me daddy,... you're so baaaaaad"

The interesting fact about this whole event is, ladies would naturally Wana get double benefits (sexual gratification and material/other rewards)..ie they have systematically programmed themselves to be like that type of generator that must use oil alongside gasoline.

Prof itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology

At the bolded, You still ended up agreeing to what we said that 99.9% are all prostitutes. In fact in your case you even said "all" which is quite true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl / Is It Possible To Truly Love More Than Once In One's Life? / 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.