Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

(am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) (4168 Views)

Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by tripplephi: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
lol well your ignorance is like your period..... Feminism is the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes in organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF MY WORDS DO NOT ARGUE BASELESS DEFINITION WITH ME. am not your mate.

I tried to be civil with you. stop tagging me to what won't matter. YOUR POINT can NEVER BE PROVEN because its a digression... AT THE END OF THE DAY... did you solve the guy's problem? NO... and you are facing me like am your purpose.

pls solve the guy's problem else if you will keep picking on me and my words then you are vain.

EasternDamsel4:

You have not answered my question yet....who is a feminist? So I am in distress because I asked you a simple question? Smh
U better stop reducing words to the base level of your understanding.
I repeat, if u don't understand a term don't use it.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by lanre9ja(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
pryme:

You have to leave the relationship, you will be glad you did trust me.

They say death is the cousin of sleep. What you saw is the tip of the iceberg of what she is really about.
She as shown you a glimpse of who she is, I think you should ask your self that question - will you settle for woman that's like this?
Therein lies the answer you are looking for.

After my friends send some signal into her sense she later apologize for peace to regine but still yet no sense of guilty which is my main concern
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by DONADAMS(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
lanre9ja:

why asking ?
cos only then will I know the kinda of advice to dish out so as not to waste my time on someone immature that should be facing his studies.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by lanre9ja(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:
lol well your ignorance is like your period..... Feminism is the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes in organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF MY WORDS DO NOT ARGUE BASELESS DEFINITION WITH ME. am not your mate.

I tried to be civil with you. stop tagging me to what won't matter. YOUR POINT can NEVER BE PROVEN because its a digression... AT THE END OF THE DAY... did you solve the guy's problem? NO... and you are facing me like am your purpose.

pls solve the guy's problem else if you will keep picking on me and my words then you are vain.

One house pls. I need your honest and mature advice on the above topic
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by pryme(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
lanre9ja:

After my friends send some signal into her sense she later apologize for peace to regine but still yet no sense of guilty which is my main concern

Then you guys need to talk, matters like this can't be swept aside with a mere apology (and peace to reign), cos it's bound to happen again, relationship should about knowing your partners elastic point staying off it, you don't like what she does tell her, and you do something she don't like she should tell you, if things are not spelt out clearly they will be constant offenders because no one knows what strikes a cord in the other person, because you guys don't know each other.

A real relationship is not a work in the park, some of us come from different backgrounds, you just have to define who you are to her, and let her do same so that you guys will stop stepping on each others nerve.

And if after the heart to heart talk (or rant) happens, and it repeats itself, you guys should free each other.

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2018
tripplephi:

"Am not your mate" ahwooo! Even after your epistle you are still daft. More epistles you will still be daft.
See the way you rushed to copy and paste a definition you have simply been bastardizing probably because it's new in your lexicon.
U are obviously pained bcoz of this little assignment I gave you abi Mr "am not your mate".
I am not attacking you in any way. You just read from one person and you have already tagged the other person a "feminist". A term u know nothing about...if not for google....
Abeg let me stop here bfor get more provoked. Lol
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Seandisputed(m): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

"Am not your mate" ahwooo! Even after your epistle you are still daft. More epistles you will still be daft.
See the way you rushed to copy and paste a definition you have simply been bastardizing probably because it's new in your lexicon.
U are obviously pained bcoz of this little assignment I gave you abi Mr "am not your mate".
I am not attacking you in any way. You just read from one person and you have already tagged the other person a "feminist". A term u know nothing about...if not for google....

You were trying to make sense until you brought in the "Google part". At least Google taught him that, where did you learn about yours?

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by bdchange(m): 2:52am On Dec 18, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Please as a lady mind the kind of words you used on people especially when it comes to a guy because one day a man like him will make you his partner for life. Don't be quick to insult and be slow to give response to people's opinion. I never agreed with him when he tag the lady a feminist because not all ladies with such attitude are feminists. Even the said lady might not know anything about feminism, or have anything to do with it. You should just ignore some statements and move on. Though I know it's because you are a lady that was why you responded to his comment. But no matter what, I don't like a lady that gives insult as if it's a food.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 3:35am On Dec 18, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

You don't have to be a senseless mofo all the time.
What is "bords"...huh
Pls buzz off !
��� get lost
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 3:37am On Dec 18, 2018
pryme:

You have to leave the relationship, you will be glad you did trust me.

They say death is the cousin of sleep. What you saw is the tip of the iceberg of what she is really about.
She as shown you a glimpse of who she is, I think you should ask your self that question - will you settle for woman that's like this?
Therein lies the answer you are looking for.

I hope he.listens cause.once these kinds getget all the sex and kids they want, then the real.nature comes.to the surface
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 3:41am On Dec 18, 2018
lanre9ja:

God shows many men.signs to take heed and.turn left yet they maintain.stubbornness till they get burnt. I've been there.too. i hope the said friend.will be there throughout the journey of your mrriage nd she'll be perpetually yielwded to your friend.than the truth.

Don't come.and.create another thread when the push comes to shove. Do a census of people who asked.you to quit both online and offline, tthe answer is right there

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 3:46am On Dec 18, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Another entitlement.eeeediot. know twist the definition like your lufe depends on it 0000de. Positive contributoon zero, construction.criticism.lacking. I.dont.blame.you fvking retard, iin.ten.light ywrs you cant meet the intelligence of the brother you're overly fixated upon.

You.may get provoled there. Thunder strike that your bent.mouf there

Dont.bother replying,i.dont expevt a muron like you to have answers to correct issues

Peace out
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by benswagtt(m): 3:52am On Dec 18, 2018
kennygee:

Someone you can't control?

As per remote control?

True, she behaved badly and might be incapable of saying "sorry", but is it enough to call off a relationship or is it more of the control thing? Is it the first time she is on the wrong and refuses to apologize?

There's a huge difference between submission and control sha and only a woman married to you is obligated to submit to you.

I believe there are better ways you could have handled this matter and I doubt she'd just behave that way out of the blue.

There is something you're not saying.
It's worth calling off the relationship. if he can't tolerate it why should u advice him to? someone that is unapologetic obviously 4 reasons known to her is not a force that a man should reckon with if he actually wants to live long though.
Bro, won't tell u anything, just use ur head. Don't continue anything you cannot live with.

2 Likes

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by benswagtt(m): 4:03am On Dec 18, 2018
lanre9ja:

It's high time men start using their head 2 run relationships instead of emotions. Whenever she's wrong and unapologetic, we will help u 2 beg her 2 apologize... love my foot! Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Originalsly: 4:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Kidaholic:
[s][/s]
Yea' she's a full blown feminist. confused set of people, Zero manners zero respect and outright stubbornness...undecided
Even if she doesn't admit it, her attitude speaks volumes. She probably bought in on the idea of equality shii and feels she doesn't owe him any apology/explanation
And there darling, is what we call "FEMINISM"

Hmmm....going by your definition.... no doubt... you are a feminist. I learn something new today.
@ topic .... before marriage...one should look for red flags. Don't see something you can't tolerate and hope when married things will change... or you will change it to your way by force. If you can't "control" her now.... that wouldn't be possible when married. Before marriage.... a woman is on her best behaviour.... and here you are begging her friends to talk to her. When you marry... you'll be begging the pastor who would be sooo sexcited to counsel her.
On calling her at 11...sorry...10:59....it was on her to tell you she was running late and apologize. But you...military guy...precise... you didn't call her around 11...the agreed time...you called her around 10:59! Wow!...think about that!...you may be the root of the problem.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by lanre9ja(m): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Originalsly:

Hmmm....going by your definition.... no doubt... you are a feminist. I learn something new today.
@ topic .... before marriage...one should look for red flags. Don't see something you can't tolerate and hope when married things will change... or you will change it to your way by force. If you can't "control" her now.... that wouldn't be possible when married. Before marriage.... a woman is on her best behaviour.... and here you are begging her friends to talk to her. When you marry... you'll be begging the pastor who would be sooo sexcited to counsel her.
On calling her at 11...sorry...10:59....it was on her to tell you she was running late and apologize. But you...military guy...precise... you didn't call her around 11...the agreed time...you called her around 10:59! Wow!...think about that!...you may be the root of the problem.

sorry bros what is the different between the time range, ur advice is baseless no point...... for her lateness.
thanks for typing
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by lanre9ja(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
cos only then will I know the kinda of advice to dish out so as not to waste my time on someone immature that should be facing his studies.

am old enough to get married 30
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

Another entitlement.eeeediot. know twist the definition like your lufe depends on it 0000de. Positive contributoon zero, construction.criticism.lacking. I.dont.blame.you fvking retard, iin.ten.light ywrs you cant meet the intelligence of the brother you're overly fixated upon.

You.may get provoled there. Thunder strike that your bent.mouf there

Dont.bother replying,i.dont expevt a muron like you to have answers to correct issues

Peace out
Did I ruffle ur feathers? And showed u how joyless ur existence is. If not u won't b having this outburst and bursting an artery ova my comment.

Besides, your sentences gives me headaches. I won't read your reply again o.

Good morning, do you care for coffee? tongue
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2018
If you have not break up with her you're very stupid undecided how can you sent people to beg person at fault those people that go to plead her sef are stupid like you
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by otodeluxe(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Please run as fast as you can. That silly attitude is not acceptable. Just a simple apology like I'm sorry would have settle the matter. She's so rude
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by tripplephi: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
lol.... pls continue. I already told you and you proved me right. lol

EasternDamsel4:

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by lanre9ja(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Iamtosignno:
If you have not break up with her you're very stupid undecided how can you sent people to beg person at fault those people that go to plead her sef are stupid like you

plz mature advice, no insult.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by May22nd(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
For all information about marriages, weddings and relationship, I will advise you to frequently visit this blog as more and more articles on marriage and relationship issues are added every now and then https://marriageng.com
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
lanre9ja:

plz mature advice, no insult.
You call that an insult while it not Well it okay My advise is sit her down ask her what her feeling toward you...
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don't know why ladies see it as a big deal to apologize, while growing up, my dad taught me two words I should never forget in my life, to say "thankyou" and "I'm sorry" , many ladies see it as a sign of weakness and low self esteem but its not true, especially these feminists, I don't see it that way 'cause that's not how I was trained.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
tripplephi:
lol welcome to your first encounter with a feminist.

A lady who wont apologize when she is wrong is NOT a wife.

Same goes to a man who won't apologize, I personally cannot date an unapologetic human being.

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
I don't know why ladies see it as a big deal to apologize, while growing up, my dad taught me two words I should never forget in my life, to say "thankyou" and "I'm sorry" , many ladies see it as a sign of weakness and low self esteem but its not true, especially these feminists, I don't see it that way 'cause that's not how I was trained.

Epp is tell them o
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

Epp is tell them o
Hi kunle, its colorich
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
Hi kunle, its colorich

grin cute moniker. You reallysould keep this one. How have you been?
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

grin cute moniker. You reallysould keep this one. How have you been?
I'm fine.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
lanre9ja:
To brief the whole story.. on 15 DEC this month we both have a plan to attend a friend wedding which we agree to meet at a fix point by 11am. Around 10.59am i called her that am waiting, after which i was left stranded for two and half hours, and she never feel guilty and after telling her to even apologize, she claim she will never cuz its not her fault. After asking two of her friends to talk to her.
have made up my mind not to harbor or marry someone i can't control......
note: its not her first time, she is so stubborn
mature advice, plz.
before demanding for apology...Did you try to find out what kept her for 2hrs plus

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Based-nigerian Model Exposes Her Unclad Boobs On Social Media / Meet Amou Haji, The World Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 67 Years (PHOTOS) / Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.