Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex (2614 Views)

My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape / Can You Date Your Elder Brother's Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2018
20 and 17 hahahah, no go face ur book. maybe ur dad to go later date am
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
ChopBellefull:
OP just keep studying ehn.. Small pikin still dey worry all of una, trust me 5-10 years frm now u ll remember ds post am laugh..
U intend going far to spend d rest of ur life wit her, jst taste da honey hole and watch hw ur behaviour to her ll b worse dan dat of ur brother... Just tak ur own round andleave
comfam!! i wanted to comment but immediately i say their ages,i laughed. na their level shaa
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Naijamagician:
You, your brother, the girl and even the first to comment that took time to advise you...YOU ARE ALL MAD!!!... At the age of 20 you are talking of love.. If I tear you slap.. That girl opening to.to at the age of 17 is very stupid.. She's a mere sales girl and she's not thinking of making her life better instead is having sex... You as old as you are you want to enter her.. Do you know u can b charged for sexual offences having sex with a minor... And your elder brother.. Mtchewwwww I leave your case to your village people and your mum is busy calling you people couples.. My mother would av twisted my ear if I dare flirted with her girls why would I stoop that low... Men Zap u....
Don't mind them. just imagine her mother calling them couple too. 17 years old sales girl fvcking arround with her employer's children. nairaland don give the small boy gutts to seek advice on his stoopidity.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Adekunle550:
Good evening N.landers
I'm very confused at the moment, I dont know what to do regarding this, that's why I neyed all your advice.
I returned from school by October this year for holidays and fell in love with this girl that works in our shop. Yes! She's our sales girl: I didn't know that they dated but my bro always told me that I should never talk to her that she pretends to be good. I tried to ignore her for a day, I succeeded For a day but couldn't continue. We became very good friends that my mum started jokingly started calling us couples. I'm 20 and she's 17...
My bro took advantage of her, deflowered her and dumped her. That's what she told me and I confirmed it from my Bro.
We had our first date yesterday, Sunday. Where I told her I don't intend taking over my father's business, (I don't intend trading for the rest of my life) and I am willing to drop 100% for my elder bro. She was happy about it
I'm willing to go a long way as far as spending the rest of my life with her but my brother have started texting her, professing his love for her but she told him that shes in love with me already. My bro have started snubbing me at the moment...
I'm very confused and I really need your advice On this matter
My dear,there is more to life than this fling you and the girl possess. More to life than love, dump this whole triangle of love amongst yourselves...you all are kids trying to while away time. I can swear none of you feel love....
The world is harsh out there, no jobs, no security....your future begins now. There is no time, make a name for yourself and money and in years girls would flocking around you...

PS: you will check this thread in five years and say "lols....i was a kid typing this"
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Naijamagician:
You, your brother, the girl and even the first to comment that took time to advise you...YOU ARE ALL MAD!!!... At the age of 20 you are talking of love.. If I tear you slap.. That girl opening to.to at the age of 17 is very stupid.. She's a mere sales girl and she's not thinking of making her life better instead is having sex... You as old as you are you want to enter her.. Do you know u can b charged for sexual offences having sex with a minor... And your elder brother.. Mtchewwwww I leave your case to your village people and your mum is busy calling you people couples.. My mother would av twisted my ear if I dare flirted with her girls why would I stoop that low... Men Zap u....
Funny but this is the most reasonable comment i have seen in a long while on NL.

Instead of NLs to advice the boy to read his book see rubbish they are saying. If it were their siblings seeking advice will they not tell them to stay clear of that triangle of lust and focus on something meaningfully....mtcheew

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sleeping With His Player’s Wife, Colombian Coach Fired (Photo) / Join The Best Hoe Story Whatsapp Tv / She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.