Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex (2593 Views)

My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape / Can You Date Your Elder Brother's Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
H
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Mizk(f): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Adekunle550:
Good evening N.landers
I'm very confused at the moment, I dont know what to do regarding this, that's why I neyed all your advice.
I returned from school by October this year for holidays and fell in love with this girl that works in our shop. Yes! She's our sales girl: I didn't know that they dated but my bro always told me that I should never talk to her that she pretends to be good. I tried to ignore her for a day, I succeeded For a day but couldn't continue. We became very good friends that my mum started jokingly started calling us couples. I'm 20 and she's 17...
My bro took advantage of her, deflowered her and dumped her. That's what she told me and I confirmed it from my Bro.
We had our first date yesterday, Sunday. Where I told her I don't intend taking over my father's business, (I don't intend trading for the rest of my life) and I am willing to drop 100% for my elder bro. She was happy about it
I'm willing to go a long way as far as spending the rest of my life with her but my brother have started texting her, professing his love for her but she told him that shes in love with me already. My bro have started snubbing me at the moment...
I'm very confused and I really need your advice On this matter
First off, don't listen to whatever your brother told you about her, he's just bitter and the bitterness will make him say all sorts of demeaning stuff about her, i am not judging but your bro is an a**, going ahead to text her and proffessing love when he has done all the damage to her person and slandered her before you? What a b!tch a** guy.

Secondly i hope you know that this will cause a rift between you and your brother if you go through with it? Make sure the girl is not a confused girl, there's a possibility she'll still run to him because well he was her first, they'll always be this connection and emotions anytime she thinks about him, its cool if you can live with the thought of your brother having consensual sex with your wife when you're away.

Lastly, the girl is kinda stupid, no offense, how can you sh*t where you eat? Then still lack the decency to reject your advances considering the fact that there's an indelible memory between her and your brother, she shouldn't have dated any of you, thats her only mistake, i mean how is she even able to be around you people is a mystery.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by ojun50(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tomorrow call family meeting, nd them yr problem
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Fash20: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Your brother nak d girl, you self wan nam your own...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mizk:
First off, don't listen to whatever your brother told you about her, he's just bitter and the bitterness will make him say all sorts of demeaning stuff about her, i am not judging but your bro is an a**, going ahead to text her and proffessing love when he has done all the damage to her person and slandered her before you? What a b!tch a** guy.

Secondly i hope you know that this will cause a rift between you and your brother if you go through with it? Make sure the girl is not a confused girl, there's a possibility she'll still run to him because well he was her first, they'll always be this connection and emotions anytime she thinks about him, its cool if you can live with the thought of your brother having consensual sex with your wife when you're away.

Lastly, the girl is kinda stupid, no offense, how can you sh*t where you eat? Then still lack the decency to reject your advances considering the fact that there's an indelible memory between her and your brother, she shouldn't have dated any of you, thats her only mistake, i mean how is she even able to be around you people is a mystery.
You dropped facts but I wouldn't blame her for staying up till now. She's planning to leave next month for school.
I'm really not comfortable with the fact that this could cause a rift between me and my bro but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take. I'm not even thinking of having sex with her, I just don't think I'll find someone who'll love me like she does. I don't want to lose her
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by GOFRONT(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
If I say that girl get fish brain now, people go say I wucked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fash20:
Your brother nak d girl, you self wan nam your own...
he didn't love her, I do. I know what love is
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
If I say that girl get fish brain now, people go say I wucked
nobody will say you're wicked, I just want to know how
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Fash20: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Adekunle550:
he didn't love her, I do. I know what love is

All the best ,respect your brother and follow your heart.
Cheers
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Mizk(f): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Adekunle550:
You dropped facts but I wouldn't blame her for staying up till now. She's planning to leave next month for school.
I'm really not comfortable with the fact that this could cause a rift between me and my bro but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take. I'm not even thinking of having sex with her, I just don't think I'll find someone who'll love me like she does. I don't want to lose her
Yea i understand where you're going with this, but just know you'll be forced to choose between loosing her and loosing your brother, just make sure she's worth the sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fash20:

All the best ,respect your brother and follow your heart.
Cheers
there's no way I can do so in the sight of men. If I follow my heart it will portray disrespect and if I show respect, I will be hurt so bad
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mizk:
Yea i understand where you're going with this, but just know you'll be forced to choose between loosing her and loosing your brother, just make sure she's worth the sacrifice.
yeah. Thank you very much
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
You have to be very careful. Don't make a decision that'll cost you so much. Most importantly, don't let your emotions lead you on this. It's a very tricky situation, so please tread with caution.
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by IamPlato(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
All This One Na Children Love Abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Nasri100(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
She’s 17 so I don’t buy this line

“My bro took advantage of her, deflowered her and dumped her.”

IMO, It’s all an agenda to fit her own side of the story.

Maybe you should have a one on one with your brother mate and talk to him about it. Hear his own side of the story too.

Don’t spoil brotherhood for a girl that is still exploring.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nasri100:
She’s 17 so I don’t buy this line

“My bro took advantage of her, deflowered her and dumped her.”

IMO, It’s all an agenda to fit her own side of the story.

Maybe you should have a one on one with your brother mate and talk to him about it. Hear his own side of the story too.

Don’t spoil brotherhood for a girl that is still exploring.
he told me to stay away from her, that same moment he told me he took her virginity but he dumped her cos she was angry. But I was already in love then
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by solz007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yo! You're dating your Bro.'s Ex?? Hmm There's nothing wrong with it but it's not Cool cause it comes with it's Sh!ts... like your New girl will always visit you and seeing your Bro. won't make her feel comfortable due to their previous shiiii.

I'll advice you don't put a girl over a Bro. U only got one Bro. but they're a lot of girls out there. you can be cool friends with her support her dreams and help her get back to School... just do what friends do. Or you settle shiii out with your elder Bro. first. get straight with him before you think of Bae. Lol! what do I know?? just do your mind bro. but don't put your feelings over your bro's.
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by ChopBellefull(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
OP just keep studying ehn.. Small pikin still dey worry all of una, trust me 5-10 years frm now u ll remember ds post am laugh..
U intend going far to spend d rest of ur life wit her, jst taste da honey hole and watch hw ur behaviour to her ll b worse dan dat of ur brother... Just tak ur own round andleave

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2018
ChopBellefull:
OP just keep studying ehn.. Small pikin still dey worry all of una, trust me 5-10 years frm now u ll remember ds post am laugh..
U intend going far to spend d rest of ur life wit her, jst taste da honey hole and watch hw ur behaviour to her ll b worse dan dat of ur brother... Just tak ur own round andleave
but I don't intend taking advantage over her
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
Adekunle550:
Good evening N.landers
I'm very confused at the moment, I dont know what to do regarding this, that's why I neyed all your advice.
I returned from school by October this year for holidays and fell in love with this girl that works in our shop. Yes! She's our sales girl: I didn't know that they dated but my bro always told me that I should never talk to her that she pretends to be good. I tried to ignore her for a day, I succeeded For a day but couldn't continue. We became very good friends that my mum started jokingly started calling us couples. I'm 20 and she's 17...
My bro took advantage of her, deflowered her and dumped her. That's what she told me and I confirmed it from my Bro.
We had our first date yesterday, Sunday. Where I told her I don't intend taking over my father's business, (I don't intend trading for the rest of my life) and I am willing to drop 100% for my elder bro. She was happy about it
I'm willing to go a long way as far as spending the rest of my life with her but my brother have started texting her, professing his love for her but she told him that shes in love with me already. My bro have started snubbing me at the moment...
I'm very confused and I really need your advice On this matter
[/s]
Never allow a woman or anyone else come between family. Leave the girl and don't damage your relationship with your elder brother.

USE YOUR HEAD!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by 2special(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2018
you're experiencing infatuation well knowledge of any issue can be attain at any age, have seen single guys counseling married couples,experience is relative but you're 20years and she is 17years.
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by MaestroZeus(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
Trust me 5yrs to come ull remember this post and laugh.

still laugh if I remember lovey lovey days...
Gbe body e and look for anoda gal
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by m6tem: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Adekunle550:

You are still young, You will find someone who will love you even better.

Ask yourself family or Her which is more important to you now?
Which will be more important to you in the next 10-20 yrs?
Then make your decision.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by nnadychuks(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wait for your bro to get married before you tell him the truth. Since you're 20 and your brother has such power I'll assume he's close to 30.. this is what happens when the love for power is greater than the power of love
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by abiodunakande19: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Try and put your energy in some skills..That lady, soon now or later will set the relationship btw u and your brother on fire..
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by martfrank(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
You are 20 and you are in LOVE. My fren you don't know what love is, just sign register and go. 2 years from you will remember this your post and laff about it. just face your studies.
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Biglittlelois(f): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
How someone can date/fvck his/her brother's/sister's or friend's ex is just beyond me undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
na wao
u want to nack ur elder bro"s ex
hmm

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
martfrank:
You are 20 and you are in LOVE. My fren you don't know what love is, just sign register and go. 2 years from you will remember this your post and laff about it. just face your studies.
I don't know if love is reserved for those above my father's age but my question is; why do I have the heart to love? Don't you have someone you ever truly loved? Do you get to a particular age before true love locates you?
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:
How someone can date/fvck his/her brother's/sister's or friend's ex is just beyond me undecided
hello... I was in love with her already before I knew they dated
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2018

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex by Naijamagician: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2018
You, your brother, the girl and even the first to comment that took time to advise you...YOU ARE ALL MAD!!!... At the age of 20 you are talking of love.. If I tear you slap.. That girl opening to.to at the age of 17 is very stupid.. She's a mere sales girl and she's not thinking of making her life better instead is having sex... You as old as you are you want to enter her.. Do you know u can b charged for sexual offences having sex with a minor... And your elder brother.. Mtchewwwww I leave your case to your village people and your mum is busy calling you people couples.. My mother would av twisted my ear if I dare flirted with her girls why would I stoop that low... Men Zap u....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homosexuality And Hypocrisy. / I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? / How True Is This Pic? Judge For Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.