Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing (5110 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Na Love Nwa tintin I guess he is poor that why
No, he is very comfortable, has a steady Job and other means of livelihood but then money don't move me, I choose feelings over money cause there is how I am, I get irritated easily.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
No, he is very comfortable, has a steady Job and other means of livelihood but then money don't move me, I choose feelings over money cause there is how I am, I get irritated easily.
we may have to see your fine face.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
olsome:
we may have to see your fine face.
That won't be necessary.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
That won't be necessary.
Do you know if I am the real guy...the guy to make ur world go round??
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
olsome:
Do you know if I am the real guy...the guy to make ur world go round??
No you are not.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
No you are not.
hahaha.....really??
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
olsome:
hahaha.....really??
Yeah, my instincts told me, I work with my instincts.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by DMerciful(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
As if you'll encourage your bro or son to woo a lady for 12yrs.....what goes around comes around
Biglittlelois:
A guy in love will wait 12 years, we have cases in the Bible e.g. Jacob who waited 14 years for Rachel, Emulate Jacob guys, make him your mentor tongue
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
DMerciful:
As if you'll encourage your bro or son to woo a lady for 12yrs.....what goes around comes around
Why didn't he say 42 yrs

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by renod(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
Yeah, my instincts told me, I work with my instincts.
you go too tey for market before you see husband...don't worry Shiloh 2050 awaits you grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
How old are you
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Iamtosignno:
How old are you
Maybe she is a young lady....
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 19, 2018
olsome:
Maybe she is a young lady....
Likely
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Hafeexla(m): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Wuraola01:

Oh. That cheesy

I've been receiving PMs though I'm quite new on the platform. Some re necessary with good intentions while some aren't. smiley smiley
So miss, what is your proffesion ? so that i might send a PM with good intention !
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2018
renod:
you go too tey for market before you see husband...don't worry Shiloh 2050 awaits you grin
Mtcheeeew, it awaits you not me.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2018
valeri the lady
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2018
Iamtosignno:
How old are you
Old enough to know what I want in a man.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by carter009(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2018
renod:

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Rawmalik: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
you want tall handsome guy with beards cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by ecstasy357(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Oma307:

u forgot to mention 24 years also, how can a reasonable man wait for a lady response for 12 years. op, take time

Hahahahaha.... Bros, u wan use slippers slap d guy?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by abimbola74(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Cnt stop laughing Mehn ....i wooed a girl wen I was in Jss3 and she kept posting me dat she is too young dat I shld wait and dis girl will be doing night calls with me ooo to give me hope . After secondary skul, still same old story till I went for my pre-degree programme (chai!,I mumu ooo dose tyms buh still kept my skul but the funniest part is,one afternoon I was sleeping and right from that sleep I just woke up and dialed her number straight and didn't even bother greeting,I asked her straight forward "yes or No" and she was still trying to explain same old shit,I hanged up ni ooooo and stopped calling d idiot buh ever since den ,if u tell me you want to think about it ,I might not evn remebr to call u again
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by renod(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
Mtcheeeew, it awaits you not me.
I'm not the one waiting for instinct before I date someone, you're the one. instincts nor Dj instinct ni radarada
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by renod(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2018
abimbola74:
Cnt stop laughing Mehn ....i wooed a girl wen I was in Jss3 and she kept posting me dat she is too young dat I shld wait and dis girl will be doing night calls with me ooo to give me hope . After secondary skul, still same old story till I went for my pre-degree programme (chai!,I mumu ooo dose tyms buh still kept my skul but the funniest part is,one afternoon [b]I was sleeping and right from that sleep I just woke up and dialed her number straight and didn't even bother greeting,I asked her straight forward "yes or No" and she was still trying to explain same old shit,I hanged up ni ooooo[/b]and stopped calling d idiot buh ever since den ,if u tell me you want to think about it ,I might not evn remebr to call u again
LMAO
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
renod:
I'm not the one waiting for instinct before I date someone, you're the one. instincts nor Dj instinct ni radarada
What if I want to be single in peace? allow me enjoy my singlehood biko cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
like what do you want in a Man
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Iamtosignno:
like what do you want in a Man
Look you guys should stop taking the whole thing serious okay, I'm just playing with y'all, you don't even know me or if I'm in a serious relationship or if I have found the right man for me or if I'm really single, I can say whatever I want here okay, I'm just here to have fun and go, its not about my personal life, I keep my personal life to myself.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hafeexla:
So miss, what is your proffesion ? so that i might send a PM with good intention !

Lol, I'm a student smiley smiley
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by renod(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
What if I want to be single in peace? allow me enjoy my singlehood biko cheesy
I hope you don't take my comments serious....I'm just having fun ni o wink
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
renod:
I hope you don't take my comments serious....I'm just having fun ni o wink
I don't take it serious, we both are having fun grin.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol... Its either we are in or we are not, nothing like waiting. Are we in the 90's ?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
luizpippo:
Back then in school, after being friends with the babe from January till April, I asked her out and she was like she will think about it, then I asked her how far in August, she ask me the most ridiculous question...... am I in haste? I shock.
Then reminded her in September and she made jokes about it, then early December, she turned out pregnant and I was the prime suspect because we are pratically together always.
Meanwhile there was one guy in Computer science Dept blowing the kuntus steady.
After I escaped that experience, I learnt my lessons, you dwell too much, I bounce.

That's how I used a full year to woo, wait and almost got into trouble
Life sometimes is sweeter when we learn hard truths first hand.. I know u will definitely be in charge right now.. Reminds me of back when i never asked a girl out till she gave the green light until one girl forming too fine confided in a mutual friend that she had always wanted me too but i no act, na so one older guy just hijack her. It was since then myself & cousin made it a habit to ask at least two girls out every blessed day we got to campus u like u smile or squeeze face i go still approach u collect details cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
dairykidd:

Life sometimes is sweeter when we learn hard truths first hand.. I know u will definitely be in charge right now.. Reminds me of back when i never asked a girl out till she gave the green light until one girl forming too fine confided in a mutual friend that she had always wanted me too but i no act, na so one older guy just hijack her. It was since then myself & cousin made it a habit to ask at least two girls out every blessed day we got to campus u like u smile or squeeze face i go still approach u collect details cheesy
Abi..fear of the unknown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex / MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] / WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.