Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (42646 Views)

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by bishopkay: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Why so sentimental and emotional...the dude only asked you a simple question

Oga shut up this isn't time for comparison this is a time to speak against the act so stop being stupid! Rubbish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by FlintGuevara(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

If you claim that GEJ was clueless and still uses his style of leadership as a yardstick for Buhari's government, the joke is on you.
And Buratai was the army chief when Shias were massacred in Kaduna. So Gavelslam implicated Buhari in hus quest to blame Jonathan. That's not to say that Jonathan and other past leaders haven't overtly or covertly condoned extra judicial killings.

1 Like

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Asshurbanipall: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
This caused tears to roll down my cheeks. This is heartbreaking. This is like declaration of war on unarmed citizens.

8 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by dvee2: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
WHERE is New York Times video about the massacre of Palestinian children BY ISRELLI SOLDIERS? Where is the New York times video about the Killing of Black Americans by the US POLICE?
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Gegede(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
KVN1:
Hello Nigerians.. enough is enough. Your PVC or your Visa.

as for BMCs mortgaging thier future for 30k ....kwontinue
they are not giving us visa just collecting our visa fee and the will not give us visa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by JFT24(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Time2Smile:

You spoke my mind eloquently. I watched the video with tears in my eyes. We need a soul searching in this country to define our values and what we represent. This barbarity and savagery cannot be allowed. This goes beyond politics. The Nigerian populace has to demand real changes and accountability from our leaders. They do this because they believe they can get away with it.
Although most of the things you said may be reasonable, you lied about the tears path. u no shed any tears

2 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by iamrammy(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
nigeria is officially a jungle....this world should end already

2 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by 4kDdullard: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
I gave up on the zoo since, I am only awaiting the fall of the zoo. Oneday it will surely happen. cry

8 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Codes151(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
So no one, not even the police challenged them unbehalf of the civilians

6 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by 4kDdullard: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
I wish Boko haram could finish all those cowards who only have power when the confront unarmed civilians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by dante0147: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Time2Smile:
Why is the President and the Presidency not being held accountable for these crimes against humanity. Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

No matter what this is unjustified ! i am sure they would be trembling now seeing this video they them selves have not seen!

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
JFT24:

We will still vote Buhari, you and ya family can go and die.

Just watch out how your families will start dropping dead. Evil being like their leader. Vampires that feeds on the blood of the innocent ones

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
dvee2:
WHERE is New York Times video about the massacre of Palestinian children BY ISRELLI SOLDIERS? Where is the New York times video about the Killing of Black Americans by the US POLICE?

Grade one Zombie.

**Spits on your dumb head**

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by freekick: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
If you watch this video and still go ahead to support Buhari It will never be well with 6 generations of your descendants again ..... Who uses 50 calibre machine guns on peaceful protesters ...I swear Africa has never had days like this and Buhari has to be handed over to ICC soon for justice to be served , Nigerias next president must be ready to handover Buhari to the ICC immediately !!!!!!! This is sad

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
wil have to book this thread lemme check d video later
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Time2Smile:
Why is the President and the Presidency not being held accountable for these crimes against humanity. Watch the video below.

shyt, I used to pity the army when they surfer casualties from boko Haram, but after this video, am really indifferent to thier suffering

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by OreMI22: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Time2Smile:

Nigerian army only knows how to open fire on unarmed civilians.

If there were armed and shoot back, the cowardly army would run as they always do when they encounter Boko Haram.

8 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by jokinexcel(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2018
I weep while watching this documentary. Its not about religion or tribe, this is a cruel crime against humanity and we must all speak against it because we all humans before we became Christians or moslams,

11 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by higgs: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
As a patriotic Nigerian, I strongly condemn these evil and unprofessional killings by the Nigerian Army.I thought Buhari,as an ex general, should have been able to build the Nigerian Army into a highly disciplined and effective fighting force that respects civilians and easily defeat terrorists like Book Haram.The president has failed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
After today I won't type rip for any soldier killed by BH

.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Our military are bastardized and filled with animals

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
dokie:

A lot of Nigerians a heartless. There is a limit to one's support for a candidate. But not here. How on earth can someone of good conscience still cast a vote for Buhari? How? How and why will anyone support Buhari in the face of all this?

As we speak, this thread is yet to hit front page and we have threads on davido and those showing their breasts on the front page.
but you probably support Jonathan/pdp right? have you seen videos of Army brutality during Jonathans regime? or the ODi massacre of Obasanjos regime? Point is, everything is not Buhari. If it were a completed project, most of you will find a way to deny him of the accolades.
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by exploit7777(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
crazy country with crazy people. grin grin grin,.yet the well trained military run from untrained terrorist.

1 Like

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by urahara(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2018
adecz:
Why should they defy the law?

If they are not given the permission to
march into Abuja, why must they confront
armed soldiers to disobey the law?

All the travails & problems the Zakzaky people
face is just out of disobedience to the laws
of the land & constituted authority.

Remember, soldiers are not trained to shoot
to wound or disarm, they are trained to kill.

If you confront armed soldier, no complain say dem
kill you...

Finally, no leader will take such insolence,
even Jubril.

undecided

God punish you and your family , BASTARD

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by okwabayi(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2018
All these stories will continue even till 2050. There is nothing we can do to change anything.
The Nigerian military was founded on the ethos of opposition crushing: whether it is civilians, internal disruptors or external threats — the softer the target the harder the military might employed. Mix such a mission statement with illiteracy plus a always-take-orders-without-complain policy and what you have is a culture of brutalization and extra judicial killing.
If the Nigerian Army faces no backlash for their ‘hobby’ then nothing will happen. At this point the solution is past the hands of the average citizens. I believe only international effort can make things better. The refusal by the United States to sell us weapons some years ago was a good start. If we can’t change ourselves then developed nations should arm-twist us into doing so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Lordofthewest(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2018
You still have not answered the questions but display your inherited stupidity
bishopkay:

Oga shut up this isn't time for comparison this is a time to speak against the act so stop being stupid! Rubbish
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2018
Jiang:

shyt, I used to pity the army when they surfer casualties from boko Haram, but after this video, am really indifferent to thier suffering

1 Like

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Handsomecole(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Bunch of Sentimental Judge Panelists will get carried away by this video. Those who dont live in Abuja will start to blame the Military and Buhari.
Although i condemn the killings but these set of protesters are extremely deviant and provokating .
The voice over said that traffic was freely flowing which waa a big fat lie . Whenever thee guys protest actitivies in Abuja remain grounded , people going or coming to work get yhere late .
Everywhere in the world there is a limit to where protest can be held but these guys think they can enter even the Presidential Villa.
Most of them are usually armed with certain weapons .
Although they are never violent in their apporach but they seize and ground activities or others which is wrong .

The Military should have used other means not guns both sides are to be blamed .
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by pluto3(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
zoo..... no jungle

2 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
kotv:

Trump is a business man and a racist. He does not care if they clear out Nigeria. As far as we're black, that racist fool will sell anything to anymore without caring about how it'll be used. A USA citizen was murdered by the Saudi government. Just because he's Muslim and his family originated from Saudi Arabia, that racist fool marked his murder was irrelevant and continued his business with the Saudi Arabia. Don't expect anything from that racist

Fake news. He's not a citizen of America but a resident. Big difference. You want him to enter a war between US and Saudi because of a guy that wasn't even born in the US? Lmfao. What a remarkable president you would be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Stuns On The Cover Of Oracle Magazine / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.