Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? (9298 Views)

Discover The Art Of Attracting Women / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok I hear u my guy 4 life, if not I go blow hot like wike to amaechi
hahahahaha abeg o... But Wike na small boy for Ameachi na... Eventhough you be PDP...
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by kollinzgee(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2018
if wat you posted up there is true then it is becoz of womens preselective nature.i mean women are naturally attracted to guys they believe other women like.they can smell it from a distance when a guy is adorable to other women based on his confidence,courage and non neediness,and humour everything is not about money,good looks and swag this is wat average guys dont know.if you believe money and looks is all women want then you are in for a big surprise but op be careful though excess women can destroy you.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Grande007: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tales by moonlight.......Telling us ur deepest Fantasy!

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by dollytino4real(f): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahahaha abeg o... But Wike na small boy for Ameachi na... Eventhough you be PDP...
ok 2019 go tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok 2019 go tell
hey! how can I help you? gerraout of here mehn!
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by baralatie(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
ImaIma1:
Is this some kind of advert or awareness scheme?
the guy is seriously trying everything possible and unilaterally begging any female sympathy. I guess.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by olubl: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
You need deliverance Oga
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
amhelpless:

hey! how can I help you? gerraout of here mehn!
me win or which kan help
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by MissRaine69(f): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Funny how you are not CEO with your sexmantics!

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by ashjay001(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
aaronson:
I don't think this guy is lying, he said some striking points you can attest to when you know how to manipulate the female anatomy in bed. This guy is so telling the truth.

My advice to you is don't be using women for your amusement, the repercussion is worst than hell. Just take this advice from the illigitimate son of lucifer.

Exactly, my tot too.

The shape of d d*ck too, helps. Upward curve, accesses d G spot at will! kiss

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Dikashii: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2018
foundation'AL' problem

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
MissRaine69:
Funny how you are not CEO with your sexmantics!

i like the 69 in your name but I'm already occupied, how was your Xmas ? well, compliment of the season.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
ashjay001:

Exactly, my tot too.

The shape of d d*ck too, helps. Upward curve, access d center of gravity at will! kiss

pls stop it, I think I need to remove that from this post. , I remember when I was small, my mates used to laugh at the shape of my joystick, how it curved and bend upward, my nick name originated from it, but i wont say it, I used to be very angry then.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by StellarJo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Last Last evribody come ere con check something grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Why Sex Is Better In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.