Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing (30932 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by ZombieTAMER: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Give to the needy

Thieving pastors don't need your money

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by kamez(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
u guys should keep making this albino popular

make una just kontinu
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Emu4life(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
k
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Radiant1020(f): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
Is daddy freeze a nairalander?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by gift2xl: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
I THANK THIS GOVT THAT HAS MADE SOME HUMAN TO BE HIGH WITHOUT WEED.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
His response to that Iam.olu guy though! Dude should just deactivate grin grin cheesy. Daddy freeze and his bad mouth.. Elenushipoti!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by rasheylaw(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
For your 3D flooring or Reflector flooring it is durable strong real and long lasting with 25 years warranty..... Call 08089090519 or DM me For any image or design even your images or family images

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by oskaaay(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2018
This is a controversial discussion. But if done it has its blessings
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by sabi99(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2018
freeze is very correct.....some people give to pastors more than they give to their wives, husbands, kids and relatives. some give to pastors year in year out without paying a visit to either hospitals to visit the sick, to the prisons, or to the motherless to visit. I keep on telling people that we are not to be judged by how much tithe we gave but by how we have shown love to our needy, poor, sad, sick, naked, homeless and heartbroken neighbours......May God bless you freeze anywhere u are. may God bless you again freeze

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by troubleboi: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
I just wish jesus will just come and tell us everything about the bible... Because pastors will confuse you, daddy freeze will confuse you, nairaland will confuse you... God give us the wisdom to understand your word, as the time for Jesus to come never reach..

Make money as you dey browse..use a browser that pays you as u browse... Just click my signature below..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Chukazu: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Mathew 23:23 clearly approves of tithe , and that is new testament, I don't know what Freez is saying again?

One of his argument was that it doesn't exist in new testament

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Lifestone(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
yettymuse:
His response to that Iam.olu guy though! Dude should just deactivate grin grin cheesy. Daddy freeze and his bad mouth.. Elenushipoti!
Did DF read vs 28 and 29 of the same scripture he quoted? The Levites (Pastors) has a right to the tithes
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Marvel1206: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Freeze should really learn how to communicate and argue subjectively without flashing his uninhibited sentimental side.

Speaks volume of how unguided he may be at times, it's really unbecoming

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by oluwasegun007(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2018
This freezer is a big mumu...his response to @I am_olu was very childish...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by johnnobles: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

Are you serious!
He can't be possibly serious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by bedspread: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2018
I advise the young men and Women who are under the influence of freeze to free themselves...
It's a heavy Bondage that people are being put under unknowingly!!

Many have are under bondage for tslking and insulting Anoited Men of GOD!

The other day , Servants of GOD Were dancing before GOD and human beings were insulting them .....

My Advice, it's not by Force; Seek for forgiveness from GOD! Make Effort to seek the Forgiveness of the Anoited Men you have Spoken against!!

GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by donnie(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2018
mrAMG:
Why are Nigerians stubborn?

I feel the problem is from our educational system; majority of Nigerians cannot read properly not to talk of correctly interpreting a text.

Daddy freeze is showing it to you live but somehow you choose to remain blind.

How will someone say giving to the widows and needy is wrong

Your eyes saw only what you chose to see.

I dare say no one gives to the poor in this country like the Church of Jesus Christ. What we are saying is you don't give your tithes to the poor and needy. Take it to the house of God. That's what the scriptures teach. That doesn't stop you from giving to the poor and needy, does it?

You see, the problem with you lot is stinginess... resulting from fear or the lack of faith. I pay tithe of every income i recieve. Yet I help the poor, big time. I pay fees, medical bills etc of folks I'm not even related to.

When you or your idiotic freeze do small thing, you run to the media to announce it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Pharrel22(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Upon all the tithing.. we're still an underdeveloped country/continents.. Africans are vulnerable of a white man religion...with must of Asian countries practicing there religion.they are 1000 times better than we African countries practicing both Islamic and Christianity...me as someone believe in God and the same time my heart and minds are my religion..I don't want any religious scholar yo quote me
.abeg I dey my lane

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by royalexcel2: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
#istandwithdaddyfreezeontithing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
oluwasegun007:
This freezer is a big mumu...his response to @I am_olu was very childish...
very childish
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by martineverest(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
mrAMG:
Why are Nigerians stubborn?

I feel the problem is from our educational system; majority of Nigerians cannot read properly not to talk of correctly interpreting a text.

Daddy freeze is showing it to you live but somehow you choose to remain blind.

How will someone say giving to the widows and needy is wrong
the truth is that most of Ur graduates got low IQ

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by sweetrace(f): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:
I use to support freeze about tithing and I stopped paying tithe until he tweeted that he pays his tithes secretly while bashing pastors!

Now I pay my tithe

Listen to freeze at your own peril

I hope you know the Bible says Satan is the father of all liars.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Luthercboi709(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2018
You wanna do viral or musical video.. But your low on cash. No worries. We work with every budget

Kindly hit me up @07015421422
Follow us on Instagram @Dimastvng
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Seriously
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by toplinetrtrend: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73951450:
Baby Freezer, you are just starting with taking our comments here.
You go screenshot tire! cheesy

May God do your life the way Buhari did the Nigerian health sector. Amen
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2018
I remember how I got to know of Nairaland. I will Google something and Nairaland will be among what comes up because of a related topic I was googling.

I see why a lot of foreigners hate Nigerians.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Mr freeze there re many ills bedevilling our society, leave pastors and tithe alone,
We'd be lying if we say they are not part of the problem, even your Vice president is a pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by macello4(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:
I use to support freeze about tithing and I stopped paying tithe until he tweeted that he pays his tithes secretly while bashing pastors!

Now I pay my tithe

just listen to ur self, so freeze is the one telling u what to do? just becos u are so lazy to study by ur self. Dis is d problem of we Nigeria Christiean we can't study the bible for our self, every sunday we will rush to man made church to hear what d pastor have for us. See GOD want to relate with u one on one as HIS Child. study to know HIM and HIS will For ur life not Noncence pastors are feeding u with.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:

Now I pay my tithe

Jeeez...

Guy, I pray say make this spirit of lying no stick to your generation oh.
Fear catch me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by crazygod(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:

Now I pay my tithe

U just exhibited a 'sheep' behaviour. Y following freeze? Can't u pray to God to give you understanding and read ur bible?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Ogaga87(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Stupid son of a ------ mother aka Daddy freeze, I thought this guy's movement would have gone international by this time... It's a pitiable dysmal that he is struggling to sustain it locally..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.