Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing (30936 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Chukazu: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
buh Christ teaching is clear sir....John 13v34n35..tithe has taken the centre stage of Christ teachings than love and beside in what context was tithe preached in the scripture?

Then we should condemn those making tithe central issue than love. We shouldn't condemn tithe because of it
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Even if freeze draw this verses on their body as a tattoo, Nigerian gullible Christians won't obey this portion of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by labanj1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chukazu:

You are simply saying money is not part of " honor the Lord with your substance and first fruit of your increase?"

Or you are saying money was not a measure of value during their days?

Jesus says "give to Cesaer what is Cesaer's and to God what is God's" and you think your money is not part of "what's God's?"

We have a generation who gladly " gives God the Credit but not the Cash ?

Your argument is no more about paying Tithe but the content of the Tithe...you want me to carried Yam , Cassava and Ewedu leafs and present as tithe when I am not a famer?
You are straying. I am not against giving of money to God. It should be done wholeheartedly and cheerfully. No one should be forced to give. The argument is about tithe giving and how churches have perveted the issue of tithe. Tithes in earlier times were given to people (Levites, who worked in the temple and had no other work, also other examples) despite the fact that they can offer it as sacrifice to God. You are not obligated to pay tithe to anyone now because there's no Levitical priesthood.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by henrybomb(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Listen to daddy freeze at your risk.. See him calling someone ugly as if he can create anything asides rubbish that comes out of his buccal cavity
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chukazu:

Then we should condemn those making tithe central issue than love. We shouldn't condemn tithe because of it
yes ....buh Christ himself never pay tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by henrybomb(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Listen to daddy Freeze at your own risk...he lacks manners, he is rude and uncultured, the bottom line is paying of tithe depends on you, you can choose to pay or not
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
sweetrace:

After he had been called names. Is it okay for pastors to call him names?
Yes because he lacks respect. People like him insults their father anyhow
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Chukazu: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
yes ....buh Christ himself never pay tithe

I have already addressed that.

Read up my post.

Christ clearly admonish giving to Cesaer what is Cesaer ( tax which he did)and giving to God what is God's.
Do you now think that CHRIST didn't" give to God what's God's... which should include Tithe?

Thinking out loud!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by sweetilicious(f): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Am confused now.I was made to unnderstand the same.
mrAMG:
Why are Nigerians stubborn?

I feel the problem is from our educational system; majority of Nigerians cannot read properly not to talk of correctly interpreting a text.

Daddy freeze is showing it to you live but somehow you choose to remain blind.

How will someone say giving to the widows and needy is wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
henrybomb:
Listen to daddy Freeze at your own risk...he lacks manners, he is rude and uncultured, the bottom line is paying of tithe depends on you, you can choose to pay or not
forget the messenger and reason the message

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chukazu:

Still talking about Spiritual authorities...

2timothy 3:1 This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work.

3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;

3:3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous;

3:4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence

3:5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);

I mentioned Revelation 3 earlier, you didn't respond to it as well. Jesus clearly asked John to write letters that were specifically address to Spiritual authorities called Angels in the book of Revelation 3.

Jesus was the King of Kings and yet he allowed a John the Baptist to pabtize him, isn't that clearly that he too recognized"SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY and order?"

And what is the proof that the "Angels" were pastors?

I am not denying spiritual authority but how do you relate spiritual authority to order?

Are you trying to say that John the Baptist had spiritual authority over Jesus the Christ?

Taking care of a flock does not mean you have spiritual authority over them. Or perhaps, you can show me where spiritual authority was mentioned in the New Testament?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by mandate12: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lifestone:

Did DF read vs 28 and 29 of the same scripture he quoted? The Levites (Pastors) has a right to the tithes

So the Levites are pastors? SMH

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Twist4u: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2018
well done freeze. Deut; 14 vs 22-29 is very very clear n direct how to tithe. in addition Mathew 25 vs 31- 46 expatiate the consequences of helping or neglecting the needy among us.(google is your friend).

'vs 40' say;Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers and sisters,that you do on to me.

But Nigerian pastors creatively avoid this chapters and bandwagon their followers to malachi;3-10.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by marvinsync(m): 2:16am On Dec 19, 2018
mastar111:

He is not lying.

https://www.nairaland.com/4886272/still-paying-tithes-even-while

https://www.legit.ng/1207899-daddy-freeze-opens-continued-paying-tithes-preaching-video.html

Before u become a follower, make sure your leader practice what he preaches.

Follow this guy at your own peril.

no I mean about not paying tithe and started paying tithe , he's lying about that
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by TEYA: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Admin401:

Hahahahahahaha i can't believe that some people actually unironically believe mr.freeze. wow people are so easy to fool in this day and age.
PP802 just fooled you. Did you ask him when FREEZE said that? I am sure you don't care since what he said sounded sweet to your ears.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2018
TEYA:

PP802 just fooled you. Did you ask him when FREEZE said that? I am sure you don't care since what he said sounded sweet to your ears.
Understand that I don't care what Freeze says or didn't say. But I will never listen to a man who doesn't practice what he preaches. As far as I'm concerned, his beliefs and ethics are all garbage to me, even if right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Chukazu:

I have already addressed that.

Read up my post.

Christ clearly admonish giving to Cesaer what is Cesaer ( tax which he did)and giving to God what is God's.
Do you now think that CHRIST didn't" give to God w?hat's God's... which should include Tithe?

Thinking out loud!
he gave his life bro that's the tithe he paid ....how many of the GO can give their life for their member
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Chukazu: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

And what is the proof that the "Angels" were pastors?

I am not denying spiritual authority but how do you relate spiritual authority to order?

Are you trying to say that John the Baptist had spiritual authority over Jesus the Christ?

Taking care of a flock does not mean you have spiritual authority over them. Or perhaps, you can show me where spiritual authority was mentioned in the New Testament?

Who else could the Angels be?

Bro go read biblical commentary on the issue and come back

Check up the meaning of "the Angel" as implied in reference Bible, hope you know how to use a reference Bible

Let me help you out

Revelation 3:1
"And to the 1 Angel of the church in Sardis write"

That is exactly what is in my reference Bible, take note of the bolded figure "1" before the Angel...my reference Bible would point you to 1tim6:20 which reads thus...
"O Timothy !" Which is to explain that Christ was referring to a Pastor as a symbol of authority just as Timothy was a designated pastor in charge of a church , appointed under the leadership of Apostle Paul

Compare and contrast
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by BluntBoy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chukazu:

Who else could the Angels be?

Bro go read biblical commentary on the issue and come back

Check up the meaning of "the Angel" as implied in reference Bible, hope you know how to use a reference Bible

Let me help you out

Revelation 3:1
"And to the 1 Angel of the church in Sardis write"

That is exactly what is in my reference Bible, take note of the bolded figure "1" before the Angel...my reference Bible would point you to 1tim6:20 which reads thus...
"O Timothy !" Which is to explain that Christ was referring to a Pastor as a symbol of authority just as Timothy was a designated pastor in charge of a church , appointed under the leadership of Apostle Paul

Compare and contrast

Angels are messengers but not all messengers are pastors.

You are using the word "implied".

I asked for proofs, you are implying.

Even Bible commentaries are divided on the issue. People can only imply.

If the angels were pastors, how come pastors have not adopted the title. Which pastor (especially these vain so-called pastors) would rather use the title "pastor" when they can use the title "angel"
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Chukazu: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Angels are messengers but not all messengers are pastors.

You are using the word "implied".

I asked for proofs, you are implying.

Even Bible commentaries are divided on the issue. People can only imply.

If the angels were pastors, how come pastors have not adopted the title. Which pastor (especially these vain so-called pastors) would rather use the title "pastor" when they can use the title "angel"

Oga use your brain at least!

If you are writing a letter to an entire church, do you address it to a "gate man or to the pastor in charge?"

You know the obvious truth, but seems you just want to argue?

Do you know more than Apostle Paul who appointed Pastors in every church he established?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by BluntBoy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chukazu:

Oga use your brain at least!

If you are writing a letter to an entire church, do you address it to a "gate man or to the pastor in charge?"

You know the obvious truth, but seems you just want to argue?

Do you know more than Apostle Paul who appointed Pastors in every church he established?

Point of correction, elders (plural, not singular) were appointed in every church and it was not Paul that did all the appointment.

Now, to the rest of your post. When God speaks in His Church, is it always through the pastors? God can use anyone. He has used a pagan king before. He used Cyrus. He even used the marriage of a prophet to a LovePeddler to make a point.

I understand that you are just being carnal. Only a carnal mind would think that gatemen don't matter or can't bear messages.

Without any credible proof, the next thing is insult. Is it so hard to prove that pastors were the angels mentioned in Revelation?

After all, every Early Christian who had received the Holy Spirit was invested with a gift of the Spirit. Of all those who prophesied or who ministered through psalms, how can you be so sure that the angels had to be pastors. How many times was the word "pastor" even mentioned in the Bible?

That was why I wrote that all angels are messengers but not all messengers are pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Chukazu: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Point of correction, elders (plural, not singular) were appointed in every church and it was not Paul that did all the appointment.

Now, to the rest of your post. When God speaks in His Church, is it always through the pastors? God can use anyone. He has used a pagan king before. He used Cyrus. He even used the marriage of a prophet to a LovePeddler to make a point.

I understand that you are just being carnal. Only a carnal mind would think that gatemen don't matter or can't bear messages.

Without any credible proof, the next thing is insult. Is it so hard to prove that pastors were the angels mentioned in Revelation?

After all, every Early Christian who had received the Holy Spirit was invested with a gift of the Spirit. Of all those who prophesied or who ministered through psalms, how can you be so sure that the angels had to be pastors. How many times was the word "pastor" even mentioned in the Bible?

That was why I wrote that all angels are messengers but not all messengers are pastors.

So you don't know that Timothy and Titus where pastors in charge appointed by Paul, do have to argue that again?

Does this contradict about authority?

Titus:
2:15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.

Maybe you should look it up in " a Satanic version " of your own Bible to proof your point?

" 1Thesalonians 3:9
not because we do not have authority, but to make ourselves an example of how you should follow us.

Your problem now is the title of Pastor no more about authority ?
Didn't you see where Bishops , Evangelist , Apostles are mentioned? Is it about the nomenclature or the duties?

Seriously shocked
Can't force you to believe against your will, can only give you the truth

Let it be... Just forget this
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by BluntBoy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chukazu:

So you don't know that Timothy and Titus where pastors in charge appointed by Paul, do have to argue that again?

Does this contradict about authority?

Titus:
2:15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.

Maybe you should look it up in " a Satanic version " of your own Bible to proof your point?

" 1Thesalonians 3:9
not because we do not have authority, but to make ourselves an example of how you should follow us.

Your problem now is the title of Pastor no more about authority ?
Didn't you see where Bishops , Evangelist , Apostles are mentioned? Is it about the nomenclature or the duties?

Seriously shocked
Can't force you to believe against your will, can only give you the truth

Let it be... Just forget this

You are getting all emotional because you can't prove a point that you arrogantly made.

Read this:

Much difficulty has been experienced in identifying the angels of the Seven Churches; and there have been various conjectures as to the station which they occupied, and the duties which they performed. According to some they were literally angelic beings who had the special charge of the Seven Churches. [264:4] According to others, the angel of a Church betokens the collective body of ministers connected with the society. But such explanations are very far from satisfactory. The Scriptures nowhere teach that each Christian community is under the care of its own angelic guardian; neither is it to be supposed that an angel represents the ministry of a Church

https://biblehub.com/library/killen/the_ancient_church/chapter_iv_the_angels_of.htm

No one knows for sure and in spite of having only conjectures as your proof, you are still being arrogant.

The very issue that has divided many scholars over centuries, but yet you think you have the answer and that your answer is the right one, even though you can't prove it without implying like thousands have done before you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by PaulAris: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
ednut1:
If God starts collecting the tithe himself today. 90% of the churches in nigeria would close down. The average nigerian pastor is a scammer
Your perspective and ideology, don't make it other's!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.