Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? (631 Views)

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
My friends think I'm weird with stuff like this and asking them is just going to add more fuel to their banter. So I'll just ask you guys. grin

Would you date a bisexual chic who wants to be in a relationship with you and her 'friend'. A classic love triangle. I already did it with them but we're not together.

What advice would you give to me right now? Trolls will be ignored.
Re: Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? by Amakababe(f): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
you are homo abi. looking for a better way to buttress your perverse point.
go and tell ur friends na so they cn beat d gay out of you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? by habsydiamond(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
God created man for woman, oyinbo invented ATM machine for cards which is perfect.... How are u guys enjoying iron to iron..I don't understand at all undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? by MrsEvakinqz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Currently on it...

*walks outer thread quietly *** cry
Re: Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? by carter009(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Amakababe:

Re: Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Amakababe:

Lol. I only like gay chics. That's what freaks my friends out. Nothing gay about this nigga.
Re: Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
When you will know that this life is unfair is when she will dump you for a girl and also collect your new girlfriend from you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Bisexual Partner? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
When you will know that this life is unfair is when she will dump you for a girl and also collect your new girlfriend from you.
It wouldn't hurt as much as if I was dumped foe another dick. Plus, it's more of an open relationship. I have decided to just be f*** buddies. I have enough on my plate as it is sef.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be One-sided??? / How Do You Know Someone Is Ugly? / Pretty Black Bride Sings For Her Handicap Husband At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.