Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday (640 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday by kunlejohnson234: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2019
A recent viral video has shown Nigerian man based abroad was humiliated and left stranded after staging a surprise marriage proposal to a beautiful lady during her birthday party.

The man got on his knees and brought out the ring for the proposal at the Nigerian lady’s birthday party which happened recently in Europe (believed to be Italy), only for the lady to shake her head and turn him down.

The humiliated man still knelt down with the ring after being rejected as friends who gathered for the birthday party/surprise marriage proposal – urged the lady to take the ring and accept him but she still refused.

Internet users have reacted to the incident which was captured on camera, with some blasting the lady for rejecting the guy while others have criticized the guy for proposing to the beautiful lady when he “looks unsure of himself and lacks packaging”.

Watch the embarrassing moment caught on camera here: http://domashnee.org/81395//1dwzK/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

Re: VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Had she known the pains of being rejected; she wouldn't have humilated my fellow man that way. (Though, she can't go against her rule/choice).
Ladies, sometimes you ought to respect one's emotion. This heart is fragile, give it only to whom it will be made stronger!
To my future wife, hope you will handle mine with care. No doubts!!
Re: VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday by youngest85(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
I love honest people like this lady
My people say: whatever you don't want to eat, don't smell it
Re: VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday by nzeobi(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2019
if you want to propose to do that in private, no need for all this public show.
Re: VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday by Gentleziggy(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2019
nzeobi:
if you want to propose to do that in private, no need for all this public show.
serves him well. Every body wants to copycat d whites ,by force by fire.
Re: VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday by Jcole1985(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
This wouldn't have happened in the presence of palmwine,kolanut,her father and your family elders in her absence

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Demanding Sex For Job / Join The Illuminati Brothers Club Today / Nigeria Don't Have Varieties Of Food. If They Do What Are Their Lists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.