Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat (34712 Views)

She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False / This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by jeff1607(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
going for the strongest mate to breed her isn't the problem but when the offspring ain't for her man she better take care of it.
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Judybash93(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
davillian:
Pigeons don't cheat
They pair with one male through out their lives.
If one of the partner dies.
They get another and continue
They build thier nest together
They live together cover the eggs together.
They feed the chicks together
I think we should learn from pigeons
Pigeons commits suicide when old they fly so high and shut down their wings until they hit the ground.
We should not learn this from them lol.
#fact ive kept pigeons.

Osha eleye wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by MrSly(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Preach!! they open their dirty mouth saying men are wired to cheat bla bla bla but when ladies go for only rich guys, they call them different kind of names, forgetting they themsleves are male oloshos cheesy
The problem is that even the rich dudes aren't enough for the female folk. Females don't know what they want. Fact!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abortions:
Bae U FinE Buh whAt ArE U Doin In A ThIcK FoREST
It's an edited picture cheesy it's actually a residential area
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
ndubueze92:
The golden rule, well explained. Black is indeed beautiful.
cheesy
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Pls I want to pay for ur bride price.
I will pay double because I'm getting beauty and brains. undecided
Pm me sad
D price is huge o
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrettySleek:

D price is huge o

grin really?... Eeehm eehm.. Wait eehm.

No worry shaa better soup na money killam
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin really?... Eeehm eehm.. Wait eehm.

No worry shaa better soup na money killam
Lol OK o
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol OK o

Single? tongue
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by afoo02(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
Women are like swimming pool just go in and swim don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you arrived and don't give a fuckkk who will swim when you are done with yours!

Gbam
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Single? tongue
Nope
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrettySleek:

Nope

angry Oya say yes!!
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

angry Oya say yes!!
No
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Deji63: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
olsome:
When a woman cheats, men get too angry like they should destroy destroy destroy... Imagine if your wife was sleeping with gate man & then when you come back, she pampers you with sweet egusi soup to cover up. Then one day you discover that your last child's head looks like the gate man's own, and the way he smiles is so wide like the gate man's mouth. You go for DNA test and it is confirmed the child is not yours...You ask your wife, she cries & say it's the gate man and that the gate man has been a brother..

I know of a guy with bow leg that impregnated someones wife....

if you don't want women to cheat, don't cheat....

Don't cheat ooooh!!!!

I agree jooh!
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by zafarmujahid: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
yettymuse:
See as everywhere quiet grin grin... This one pain them cheesy cheesy cheesy
olsome:
When a woman cheats, men get too angry like they should destroy destroy destroy... Imagine if your wife was sleeping with gate man & then when you come back, she pampers you with sweet egusi soup to cover up. Then one day you discover that your last child's head looks like the gate man's own, and the way he smiles is so wide like the gate man's mouth. You go for DNA test and it is confirmed the child is not yours...You ask your wife, she cries & say it's the gate man and that the gate man has been a brother..

I know of a guy with bow leg that impregnated someones wife....

if you don't want women to cheat, don't cheat....
don't cheat
https://bestmassagechair.us/
https://bestmassagechair.us/kraftgun-massage-gun-reviews/
https://bestmassagechair.us/top-4-best-massage-chairs-under-2000-reviews/">Massage Cha Under 2000 </a>]

Don't cheat ooooh!!!!
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol

Lol.. U Dey laff Abi
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by vickydevoka(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Preach!! they open their dirty mouth saying men are wired to cheat bla bla bla but when ladies go for only rich guys, they call them different kind of names, forgetting they themsleves are male oloshos cheesy
How many rich guys do we have to be compared with broke guyz. In essence u are trying to say all rich guys should have more than 1 ladies to themselves. Lyk 5 to 10 gals to one rich guy. Since all ladies want rich guys only

1 Like

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by vickydevoka(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
Women are like swimming pool just go in and swim don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you arrived and don't give a fuckkk who will swim when you are done with yours!

This ur quote de burst my brain. Funny dude
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol.. U Dey laff Abi
Make I dey cry?
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrettySleek:

Make I dey cry?

Lol, I wan give u belle marry u sharp sharp I'm serious tongue.
Nwa Take ur chance now, my ex now visits Shiloh every year
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by dingbang(m): 3:26am On Dec 19, 2018
Men are biologically wired to cheat..

Women are biologically wired to sell themselves to the highest bidder..

Looking at both statements, who do you think is the most stupid?
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by LordsApostle: 4:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:
not at all...
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by MamaSprinble: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Looking for a professional cleaning service this Christmas and New Year Season, Contact https://lacreme.com.ng/
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by laliga01: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lolx..... You guys are saying the same thing nau. The rich guy will use you to cheat on another.
The circle no de finish.
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordsApostle:
you go sweet to taste oh!!!
Meaning?
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by pomide(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
I'm a little concerned to how she's directly comparing humans to animals
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
You cheat and gain nothing from it but headache, stds , unnecessary withdrawals from your bank account and bad karma.

You sell yourself to the highest bidder and create a better life for yourself and your kids, huge investments and your lifestyle appreciates Overtime.

Well I know who is the bigger fool.
dingbang:
Men are biologically wired to cheat..

Women are biologically wired to sell themselves to the highest bidder..

Looking at both statements, who do you think is the most stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.