Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat (34711 Views)

She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False / This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by LordsApostle: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
PrettySleek:

Meaning?
you go sweet to Bleep.
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
LordsApostle:
you go sweet to Bleep.
SMH sad
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by victme1(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2021
At times, I loved Muslims way of life
What is cheat to them when you can marry up to one hundred girls.
All you have to do is say to the wife you are tired of bleeping... I Release You. Say that 3x And that is all.
You are free to marry another. Just make sure they are not more than 4 at a time.

By d way, note that Muslims population is on a mutiplication increase.

Christians, stay there and be forming Holier!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.