Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man (1968 Views)

This Happened To Slay Queen After Hot S*x With Married Man / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by AcuraZDX: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who appears to have a s*xually transmitted disease after an unprotected s*x with a married man.

Her v*gina has been discharging a milky substance which shows all is not well. Some people have been mocking her in the comment section of the Instagram page.

Read her story below:

https://zenithnaija.com/this-happened-to-slay-queen-after-risky-romance-with-married-man/

lalasticlala Mynd44 farano

Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by habsydiamond(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ignorance is killing u...u better go to the hospital and find out what's with u than sit at home expecting God to remove the disease u bestowed upon ursef...it may even be something not serious...that's the end result of sleeping with a married man.. Pele ti e ooo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by SweetBuns(f): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who appears to have a s*xually transmitted disease after an unprotected s*x with a married man.

Her v*gina has been discharging a milky substance which shows all is not well. Some people have been mocking her in the comment section of the Instagram page.

Read her story below:
some woman makes me ashamed sometimes. Their level of promiscuity is very appalling
How can you have the mind to sleep with a married man? Some gals get mind o
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by Lastpharoah33: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
MARRIAGE IS OVERATED
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by SweetBuns(f): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lastpharoah33:
MARRIAGE IS OVERATED
speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by AryEmber(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Can someone be kind enough to explain the meaning of slay queen to me...... I mean the real meaning.
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by amiibaby(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Enjoyment de kill oo
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please what is a cold vagina.
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Well,most women are shameless these days.i dont blame the guys that calls them farm tools.This mugu might even have one serious fiancee somewhere who she is decieving with no sex before marriage bullshlt. she might even be a nairalander,or her bf might even be one of our romance land asslickers. And for the man, god will purnish you if you infect your innocent wife.

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by Dacronym(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
AryEmber:
Can someone be kind enough to explain the meaning of slay queen to me...... I mean the real meaning.
Lol
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lol... Which one is "cold vagina" again?? Is it supposed to be hot??gringrin
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by ednut1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Joro and fake gists. Same writing style
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
The funniest part is the "I prayed by faith" part.

To which god biko?

Goddess of fornication and adultery?
Re: This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Prayed to God by faith, after u disobey God finish we go to meet him to remove it grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Jamaicans So Strong? / Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger / Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.