Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger (1976 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Have u fall in love with somebody over the phone but when you meet the person.
You are indifferent about him or her

Share your experiences.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by debbydams(f): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmmm, yes I gt tired of him nd I left.. cry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by ouzo1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
debbydams:
Hmmm, yes I gt tired of him nd I left.. cry

Ilorin Girls Love no dey ever last..Why na?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Few years back,

I was chatting with this lady, i dont know how she got my number. We exchanged pictures and all
Midnight calls, text messages every now and them
On that fateful day we planned to meet.
I got to the place before her, i drove my friend's ride , parked somewhere far from the meeting point. When she got there and described what shes wearing.
I could see her but she couldn't

She was looking very ugly grin
I could not wait. I jus zoomed offff.
Anytime i reemember this incident, i go dey laugh...
Becaus4 i was just been child ish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Aden777(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2020
ouzo1:

Ilorin Girls Love no dey ever last..Why na?

Funny, but true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:
Few years back,

I was chatting with this lady, i dont know how she got my number. We exchanged pictures and all
I got to the place before her, i drove my friend's ride , parked somewhere far from the meeting point. When she got there and described what shes wearing.

Karma still has you on hold... When it takes your call... Chai! I hope it won't be your wife who drives off on your wedding day grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Abi nah,,,,, that guy is so heartless imagine what you did,,,,,,,, i wonder how the girl is going to feel,,,,,,,,,

For this topic,,,,,,,,

Haa OP nah many times oo,,,,,

Some stranger are so beautiful,,,,, the most funny thing is that we always look into each other's face,,,

,,,, ,,,,,,,, This make the feeling last longer,,,,,,,,, I'm sure if she's not a stranger she will be my friend,,,,, ☹️

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:
Few years back,

Ahhhh grin grin grin.
Wicketness cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by larrymoore(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
who is a stranger?
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2020
larrymoore:
who is a stranger?
Someone you barely know.
Maybe you met online, in the bus, on the road e.t.c( but briefly)
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
I've had women get super attracted to me on social media even without seeing me or knowing what I look like. It's one thing that baffles me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I've had women get super attracted to me on social media even without seeing me or knowing what I look like. It's one thing that baffles me a lot.

Lol, feeling fly, you are all for sex, you reek of it, your brain may be deceiving you that they are super attracted, who knows smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol, feeling fly, you are all for sex, you reek of it, your brain may be deceiving you that they are super attracted, who knows smiley
Well, I'm not gonna lie, I love sex so much. Though I think recently I've sort of toned down on it a bit. Just kind of reflecting on the many good memories, nowadays wink

But... I'm not all for sex. That's not correct. Tbh it is after all other important factors are okay and in place that I dive into sex and get drowned cheesy
Like, sex doesn't come first, but when it comes it arrives grin

There's no deception. I'm not a teenager who thinks a girl is in love with them when she does as little as say hello and smile at them grin
I know attraction when I see or sense one and it's totally okay, you know. What I don't usually understand is how possible it is when they haven't even seen me.

You know I read this thing about blind dating apps and have always wondered how they'd work. Like, are we undermining the significance of physical features in the chemistry of attraction? Won't it backfire? Well, I guess I'll have to research more on that smiley

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Well, I'm not gonna lie, I love sex so much. Though I think recently I've sort of toned down on it a bit. Just kind of reflecting on the many good memories, nowadays wink

But... I'm not all for sex. That's not correct. Tbh it is after all other important factors are okay and in place that I dive into sex and get drowned cheesy

There's no deception. I'm not a teenager who thinks a girl is in love with them when she does as little as say hello and smile at them grin
I know attraction when I see or sense one and it's totally okay, you know. What I don't usually understand is how possible it is when they haven't even seen me.

You know I read this thing about blind dating apps and have always wondered how they'd work. Like, are we undermining the significance of physical features in the chemistry of attraction? Won't it backfire? Well, I guess I'll have to research more on that smiley
Spot on.
You understood the topic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Pancakeey(f): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Hahaha his brain is definitely deceiving him.
He’s always on every post talking about how good he is with sex grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Pancakeey(f): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Do you have a girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by dingbang(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2020
No o... With me, love just takes time to develop.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:

Do you have a girlfriend?
No. No girlfriend. I only have female friends I have a mutual understanding with. If you know what I mean wink
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Pancakeey(f): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

No. No girlfriend. I only have female friends. If you know what I mean wink
No, no I don’t know what you mean.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Scarrr: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:

Hahaha his brain is definitely deceiving him.
He’s always on every post talking about how good he is with sex grin
grin haha...how do u know he's always on every post talking about how good he is cheesy if u are not stalking and already attracted to him already

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by dingbang(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Scarrr:
grin haha...how do u know he's always on every post talking about how good he is cheesy if u are not stalking and already attracted to him already
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:

No, no I don’t know what you mean.
I have good, generous female friends with whom I have a mutual understanding with. Got it?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Scarrr:
Yuu are smart like smarties grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Pancakeey(f): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Scarrr:
Hahaha puhlease
I’m not stalking him. It’s just a coincidence I see him on most threads and how can I be attracted to someone I barely know? grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Pancakeey(f): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I have good, generous female friends with whom I have a mutual understanding with. Got it?
Lol your friends are really generous then.
Must be nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

Karma still has you on hold... When it takes your call... Chai! I hope it won't be your wife who drives off on your wedding day grin
Dude are u sure u shouldnt be in a nut house right nw.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:

Lol your friends are really generous then.
Must be nice smiley
Sure, that's right.
I have to let you know they're really good women and really upright and all that and they respect and comply to the mutual and intimate understanding that we have.
I've got a lot of respect for them and I'm good with them too. I guess that's why my web of mutually intimate friends is expanding smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Sure, that's right.
I have to let you know they're really good women and really upright and all that and they respect and comply to the mutual and intimate understanding that we have.
I've got a lot of respect for them and I'm good with them too. I guess that's why my web of mutually intimate friends is expanding smiley

Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Sure, that's right.
Can i join your web of mutual intimate friends
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:
Few years back,

If you make a mistake and bang that type she will become stuck in your throat like a bone grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

Can i join your web of mutual intimate friends
Females only please...and not just any female. Liberated females.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Disgusting.
Why do you think my friendship is disgusting? Can you say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy African Girl Shows Off Her big backside On Instagram (video) / Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak / My English Is Very Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.