Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance (35101 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by incogni2o: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sarang:

Why don't you go and remove her name from the book of life.. onye akuko

See you....shior

Thats not my duty.

Mine is to tell her of the Devil's tactics anf to tell her to change her ways.

PS

The book of Life is no joke

3 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:
You were not born so, you chose to be so and I'm happy you went back to being who you are but don't you dare force that on all of us.

Some of us were born this way, since we were kids, we knew.

Hannah I'm not in your shoes though. But saying you were born like this is wrong. One of the most common causes is over protective habits by parents.

When they don't want to see their girl around boys and are at ease when their daughter hangs out only with girl friends . Gradually the poor girl starts falling in love with her female friends and eventually ends up a lesbian.

You may enjoy what you think you are but I believe you were not created this way. Some factors that are not natural are responsible.

I pray that one day like this girl you will have a change of heart. grin

Remain blessed

4 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by oyigah(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
In the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit...lets pray for this soul. embarassed embarassed embarassed
HannahHitler:
You were not born so, you chose to be so and I'm happy you went back to being who you are but don't you dare force that on all of us.

2 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by openmine(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
tamethem:

Hannah I'm not in your shoes though. But saying you were born like this may be wrong. One of the most common causes is over protective habits by parents.

When they don't want to see their girl around boys and are at ease when their daughter hangs out only with girl friends . Gradually the poor girl starts falling in love with her female friends and eventually ends up a lesbian.

You may enjoy what you think you are but I believe you were not created this way. Some factors that are not natural are responsible.

I pray that one day like this girl you will have a change of heart. grin

Remain blessed
That may be true ohh shocked shocked
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
yettymuse:
By their lips you shall know them

Those plump lips are to die for...if you know what I mean.smiley

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by bedspread: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:

[s]Some of us were born this way, since we were kids, we knew[/s].

The GOD that Deliver will Deliver u also!

No one was Created that way!

GOD ALMIGHTY is not an author of Confusion !

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by COOL10(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
bluefilm:

Did the op ever tell you that he or she was a lesbian? undecided

cheesy Some people don't just know how to read.

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by edicied: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Only came here to view ignorant post well I can tell you it has been good so far grin it's what I expected.
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Bigzigg(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
quote author=Sarang post=73968420]

Nah so.. we all know she will cheesy grin[/quote]No.. when GOD speaks no man alters, not even you.. I pray she is delivered indeed..
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
oyigah:
What is wrong with you agent of darkness?..stop looking for whom to destroy..you lost her in ur kingdom she has seen the light.. Hallelujah!! 1 cor 6: 9-11 says
9 You know that wicked people will not inherit the kingdom of God, don’t you? Stop deceiving yourselves! Sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals,

10 thieves, greedy people, drunks, slanderers, and robbers will not inherit the kingdom of God.

11 That is what some of you were! But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus the Messiah and by the Spirit of our God

Sanctimoneous sanctimony.. do you know the worst part? You are probably a devil incarnate compare to me shocked
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bigzigg:
quote author=Sarang post=73968420]

Nah so.. we all know she will cheesy ;DNo.. when GOD speaks no man alters, not even you.. I pray she is delivered indeed..

Like it's a disease smh angry
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by congorasta: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sarang:

Why don't you go and remove her name from the book of life.. onye akuko

.nnekwu na eri nnekwu

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
congorasta:

.nnekwu na eri nnekwu

Lol nke makwara ajo mma grin
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by OpenYourEyes1: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Better she stay away from premarital sex completely. Fornication is a sin Homosexuality is an abomination.

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by JerryGent1983: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:

to be frank are you truly a lesbian as you'd claimed

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by 9jageekz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:

SHATAP THERE!!

2 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thank God she was delivered.

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Ubdavis(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
U are simple yearning for a husband ..
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Fitz22(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:

Na lie, the devil is dealing with you.

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by takuzy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
The enemy's tactic is to make you *defensive* to the TRUTH
#YouShallKnowTheTruth
AND
#TheTruthShallSetYouFree

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
I hope she's seeing this, that my lesbian ex.

Repent now b4 its too late.
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by LastDays777: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:

No sister you were not born that way. No no no. don't say that. That has always been the devils biggest lie especially in America.

You were perfectly made in God's image

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by ableguy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sarang:

Sanctimoneous sanctimony.. do you know the worst part? You are probably a devil incarnate compare to me shocked
Why are you always fighting everybody about this issue?
Continue
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by ableguy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sarang:

Like it's a disease smh angry
It's worse than a disease, hence the Bible said CHANGE
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wen she finally hit a good dicck! Dat lips don suck puzzy tire #you are welcome to the straight side of life DIG dicck is good

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by femi4: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:

you were not born that way......that's the negative believe that chained you down. You too can be deliver if you want

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
ableguy:

Okay
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
ableguy:

Oh lord it's you!
Sorry abeg cheesy
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
ableguy:

Why are you always fighting everybody about this issue?
Continue

Lol I just hate sanctimonous people..

Judge not so you may not be judged cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.