Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance (35100 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by ochibuogwu5: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR *GRACE*; the only compelling power of the Holy Spirit to obey willingly God's instructions for each human being on this earth, walk in dominion over sin every tick of time and finish *firmly/undefiled/faultless/sinless in faith* at death or the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ thus "the power of God at work inside you, will keep you firm to the end until the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Cor.1: 8 ).
Daughter, I pray for the release of more graces upon you through the *unstoppable manifestations of the Holy Spirit* to sustain you without going back till the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
GREAT GRACE DEAR!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.