Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance (35096 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Tejiriseth(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
How did you see the file eh.? . Devils Secetary well done oh.
. . .
incogni2o:

Let me tell you something clearly.
The Devil has your case file as a very high priority.
Earlier you realize that the better.
YOU WEREN'T BORN THAT WAY
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Tejiriseth(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
7. The inside of your cheeks is made of
the same tissue as the inside of the
vagina. Image source: lithub.com Your mouth is basically a vagina! The
reason is stratified squamous epithelium.
This epithelium lines both vagina and
mouth on the inside. This epithelium is
best suited for areas of constant abrasion
as it is the thickest tissue, and cells can be easily sloughed off replaced. Tissues
from mouth have been successfully
transplanted during a surgical procedure
to help young girls who are missing
vagina. This fact may help explain the
mysteries of MouthAction. Now, don’t go on putting your finger in your mouth to cop a
feel!(1,2)
canalily:
see how homo activities shaped ur lips like pu.ssy that has lose elasticity of demand!
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Stanweezy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
But this gal ur mouth belike wetin u don use suck puci tire and wants to repent
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by mt77: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Only Jesus saves and sets free.
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by AnthonyAk(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
them lips tho , welcome back
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by gregyboy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:
You were not born so, you chose to be so and I'm happy you went back to being who you are but don't you dare force that on all of us.

Some of us were born this way, since we were kids, we knew.

Born like what even an he goat don't mate a fellow he goat ur creator make a disaster like that and he ended up destroying sodom nd Gomorrah i bet devil created you
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by barrydee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:
You were not born so, you chose to be so and I'm happy you went back to being who you are but don't you dare force that on all of us.

what do you gain by kissing your fellow female & eating pussyy, something that you also have. when there are long, fresh & big dickss with veins everywhere that can satisfy you.

You lesbians really need deliverance.

*Spits*

2 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Correctgist:
A lady named Destiny has narrated how God delivered her from homosexuality, a sexual act she now describes as sinful in a series of tweets shared.

According to the lady, the devil made her believe that a woman can love her better than a man since women know how they want to be treated by a man. The Lady who narrated how God delivered her from homosexuality, stated that she was not born liking girls.

Read her tweets below:

https://zenithnaija.com/homosexuality-is-a-sin-young-lady-speaks-of-her-deliverance/

What a senseless topic generated by useless Nigerian bloggers.
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by henrybomb(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abjay97:
Daddy freeze wont talk about the evils in lesbianism, homosexuality or divorce(of course he divorced his wife)...

Fake Pastor!!

Thank God for the deliverance of the lady..
Let Jesus be glorified..
Daddy freeze no too get sense like that naa

2 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by ameh99: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:

Another wasted VJ..

2 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sarang:

Are you talking to me? grin
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by taurusdude0(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
HannahHitler:

Formula you �
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by ableguy(m): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Sarang:

Lol I just hate sanctimonous people..

Judge not so you may not be judged cheesy
If u see your brother taking a false and try to help him either by condemning the act is judgment abi? Be there deceiving yourself, even people that doesn't serve God or never read the Bible will never engage in such abominable act. No, even animals don't. Men and female he created them says the Bible. I won't pretend if that's what u want, I must talk. If that's judgement to u fine. God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Akalia(m): 1:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Sarang:

Lol I just hate sanctimonous people..

Judge not so you may not be judged cheesy
shut the hell up you confused bisexual, oh should I say lesbian. Go get a life, stop giving credence to pervasion.

2 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 2:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Akalia:
shut the hell up you confused bisexual, oh should I say lesbian. Go get a life, stop giving credence to pervasion.

I can be what I wanna be.. you can hug tranformer nah.. ewu
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 2:55am On Dec 19, 2018
ableguy:

If u see your brother taking a false and try to help him either by condemning the act is judgment abi? Be there deceiving yourself, even people that doesn't serve God or never read the Bible will never engage in such abominable act. No, even animals don't. Men and female he created them says the Bible. I won't pretend if that's what u want, I must talk. If that's judgement to u fine. God forbid bad thing

In you right now it's not religion talking.. it's Nigerian societal mentality.. just saying

Because first.. root out from your heart ANY HATRED for your fellowman. but no, you are so homophobic..this is how you make heaven by hating someone else? undecided
Two Judge not so you may not be judged
Don't think you know everything.. most of these people have gone through hell for what they feel.
Three, pick up a stone and hit if you are more righteous
And coming to your assumption, Oh yes animals do it too. Where I live people that doesn't BELIEVE there is a God do it and support it. Whether you talk or not doesn't matter to me but once you begin to hate on me, I'll quietly cut you off. Believe what you believe and leave me to mine. One thing I know is this, if it's only our wrongs that Jehovah looks upon then no one, not even you ABLE will make that paradise!
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 3:09am On Dec 19, 2018
ameh99:

Another wasted VJ..

You are a wasted human though.. filled with hatred! Tueh!!
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 3:10am On Dec 19, 2018
barrydee:

what do you gain by kissing your fellow female & eating pussyy, something that you also have. when there are long, fresh & big dickss with veins everywhere that can satisfy you.

You lesbians really need deliverance.

*Spits*

What do I gain by sucking a dick?
Just stfu!! Dirty something
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 3:11am On Dec 19, 2018
gregyboy:

Born like what even an he goat don't mate a fellow he goat ur creator make a disaster like that and he ended up destroying sodom nd Gomorrah i bet devil created you

They fornicated too and if you fornicate, he will DESTROY YOU!!
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 3:13am On Dec 19, 2018
SmellySperm:
Wen she finally hit a good dicck! Dat lips don suck puzzy tire
#you are welcome to the straight side of life DIG dicck is good

On the contrary, it's actually getting head that most women like. Do you guys like read or not? undecided
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 3:14am On Dec 19, 2018
brightalo17:

The thing has taken your senses away , because I never see where she forced it on you . you are only trying to be foolish and senseless to the truth. middle fingers to you. if they ban this account because of this I will create a new one within minutes .

How exactly are you better than this woman? In seconds someone you don't know, you already gave middle finger.. I hope you don't die hating. Hypocrite!!
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Sarang(f): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Better 'banana' never fall on u before

If e fall on u, you go remember say that hole wey dey between ur legs get purpose grin

Abeg shut up!!
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by ronyman(m): 5:01am On Dec 19, 2018
Sorry for you grin grin grin grin
ekestic1976:
Her mouth has swallowed much trash, her lips have licked much spit, her eyes have seen it all, but her soul is now tired of sinning! Welcome to the real life, Miss Prodigal.
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by ronyman(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Daddy freeze is no role model for any sound individual.
Abjay97:
Daddy freeze wont talk about the evils in lesbianism, homosexuality or divorce(of course he divorced his wife)...

Fake Pastor!!

Thank God for the deliverance of the lady..
Let Jesus be glorified..
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by barrydee(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2018
Sarang:

What do I gain by sucking a dick?
Just stfu!! Dirty something

I see you "clean something" mscheew!
Dirty girl like you going around looking for dirty pussyys to suck @ this your age.
Don't go and get married or get delivered by a pastor you hear? Be here forming #TeamLesbian e go soon clear for your eyes as you don dey old already.

*spits*

thanks

2 Likes

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Sarang:

On the contrary, it's actually getting head that most women like. Do you guys like read or not? undecided
Wrong number, me i no dey give gal head o, head kor, neck ni

1 Like

Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Adedapo57: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=HannahHitler
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Adedapo57: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2018
HannahHitler:

[ "defensive to the truth" ]
Re: “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance by Xmen149(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2018
yettymuse:
By their lips you shall know them

I will chat you up in another thread, would like to as you something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.